The first working wheel since Bessler?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Do you think that Mr. Kelly has a working wheel?

You may select 1 option

View results

Bessler007
Aficionado
Aficionado

The first working wheel since Bessler?

Post by Bessler007 »

I would bet that Mr. Kelly has a working wheel. Either he has cracked the mystery or he's cracked. I wanted to know what others thought. If he does have a working wheel he's the first to see one since Bessler.
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: The first working wheel since Bessler?

Post by james kelly »

CERTAINLY I am cracked and they promised if I was good, they would let me out of here through the week.
Bessler007
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Bessler007 »

I voted that you have a working wheel. Anyone looking to solve this mystery isn't a normal person. The person that eventually solves it is going to be even more off center. I think you fit the bill, Mr. Kelly. :)

Let me be one of the first to congratulate you.
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

Iappreciate your vote of confidence. other forum members seem to think that i should give them the knowledge that they need to feel successful. That really is what it amounts to. all of them wanted to be the first. But...........the first was about 300 years ago. tsk..tsk......
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

I placed my vote next to the "I don't know" catagory because, obviously, I don't know.

However, I noticed that the majority of members voting were selecting the "No" catagory. Well, I do think that is very premature considering how little information we have about Mr. Kelly's alleged wheel.

In any event, I trust that Ralph will, finally, be able to clear this matter up to the satisfaction of everyone here. If Mr. Kelly does, indeed, now possess a wheel capable of continuous self-motion, then Ralph should be able to determine that.

We must be patient and try to avoid jumping to conclusions without having more facts. Just because a member is not revealing all immediately does not necessarily mean that he is lying about what he has. There is always the possibility that the claim is genuine and that the inventor is trying to maintain secrecy until the rights to the invention are secured with a patent. IF his claim is genuine, then, perhaps, we should consider ourselves lucky that he has revealed what little he has so far.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
coylo

Post by coylo »

other forum members seem to think that i should give them the knowledge that they need to feel successful.
I guess we'll just have to add "paranoid" to growing list of personal defects!
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

That's generous coylo. I would say delusions of grandeur.
Thomas
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Thomas »

I chose not to participate in this pole.

I don't think singling out an individual and conducting a pole, on whether or not other members believe his posted claims, will be constructive. I think it will just invite more of the bickering and name calling I've already seen in some of the other topics.

This is just my opinion, and I know not all of you will agree with me.

Respectfully,
Tom C.
"I have done so much, for so long, with so little... I can do anything with nothing." -USNMCB-4
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

No, that's a fair comment Thomas. It all comes down to sometimes claims are made. The next step should be verification, either by some reliable means, or someone else trustworthy, or the patent office, before anyone can have an informed opinion about the reliability of those claims. End of story.
Thomas
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Thomas »

Hi Fletcher,

I agree with everything you said, in regards to my post.

In addition, I see nothing wrong with heated debates and challenges pertaining to individual claims and theories. It's the name-calling and insults I have problems with.

Respectfully,
Tom C.
"I have done so much, for so long, with so little... I can do anything with nothing." -USNMCB-4
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

I suppose that you nay sayers think that if you vote that I do not have one, it will make itso. so the ones who vote aye, will make it so. Are there no larger men or minds on this forum than this? Do you suppose that if I thought of you as you think of me , that I would remove one iota of youself from you? I pray not!
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Jim, of the 26 votes to date only a little over half think you don't have a working wheel... that's almost half that are either behind you or who choose to remain open minded. IMO, that's more than anyone could expect - given the circumstances. You'd have to be reasonably happy with this poll result so far.
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Last edited by Sevich on Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

Plese do not put my friends at risk.Even if they demean me, as COYLO does, they are mindful of me! That Is Much better than being totaly unknown or recognized. If six foot four, 250 lbs decides to go see some one . about defamation. I want them to know why.
Sevich

Re: re: The first working wheel since Bessler?

Post by Sevich »

Last edited by Sevich on Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.