Question for John C.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Re: Question for John C.

Post by Tarsier79 »

Apply what?

To be more precise: If Besslers principle had a gravity component.....

WtZ, you are correct, and that is my point. A Seesaw requires weight movement the same as a wheel does to perpetuate, even though it cycles back and forth. Any weight with more leverage falls to drive the wheel, so must be lifted for reset in both cases.

I have also said many times that any gravity principle can be applied to any other conservative field: magnetism, CF/inertia, (pressure?)

I do wonder what configuration or setup Jeff had in mind, because he obviously thought he had an answer, but that it required a specific configuration that wasn't a wheel.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

WtZ? Not sure if that’s an abbreviation for weights? No I’ve just realised it WaltC…

According to my personal belief a seesaw would not accommodate Bessler’s connectedness principle. That’s just my opinion and I may be wrong.

JC
Last edited by John Collins on Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

John Collins wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:56 am WtZ? Not sure if that’s an abbreviation for weights? No I’ve just realised it WaltC…

According to my personal belief a seesaw would not accommodate Bessler’s connectedness principle. That’s just my opinion and I may be wrong.

JC
Not to be annoying , but what is Bessler's connectedness principle though.
Its all relative.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Might the "principle" be; using the force of gravity to turn the wheel, rather than falling weights------------Sam
agor95
Addict
Addict

connectedness principle ?

Post by agor95 »

johannesbender wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:37 am Not to be annoying , but what is Bessler's connectedness principle though.
I also will look forward to John Collins responding to your question.

However logically we may never know what Bessler means by the phrase.
Only that he has written the phrase several times and in the context of the text on the page.

Other than trying too talk to the dead. Then that is were we are and we should find meaning ourselves.

This is a little part of my current study; see images below.

The first image is an inverted pendulum. This shows where the pendulum's mass
wants to be if free too fall in 1/4 of a second.

Then the mass would be at the centre of the green circle.
However the pendulum is connected to the mass. So it can only move along the red circle.

Bessler's clues for me indicates the pendulum, in principle, can move only when it reduces the connection distance from its starting position to the desired mass positions.

You see it can not achieve this as any pendulum movement will increase the distance.

The second image the pendulum was on the horizontal right, but now has moved.
The mass wants to be where it is after 1/4 second.

So the connection principle here means the shortest distance that can be achieved is short by the amount displayed.

Note. This is a simple pendulum so the pendulums mass and air resistance in the system is zero.

Regards
Attachments
Image Pendulum.png
image_pendulum_right.png
Last edited by agor95 on Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

John Collins wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:16 am I’m sure you’re both correct. I just can’t think of a way to apply it to a see-saw configuration.

JC
A straight-line mechanism could take a spike of translation energy and convert it into a rotating wheel-like configuration as you suggested, John.

Some time ago there was discussion about
Arglin Kampling wrote:Image
Peaucellier's mechanism might be looked at as a transmission converting translational to rotational energy.

I have no idea how it should be connected.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Re: connectedness principle ?

Post by johannesbender »

agor95 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:56 am
johannesbender wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:37 am Not to be annoying , but what is Bessler's connectedness principle though.
I also will look forward to John Collins responding to your question.

However logically we may never know what Bessler means by the phrase.
Only that he has written the phrase several times and in the context of the text on the page.

Other than trying too talk to the dead. Then that is were we are and we should find meaning ourselves.

This is a little part of my current study; see images below.

The first image is an inverted pendulum. This shows where the pendulum's mass
wants to be if free too fall in 1/4 of a second.

Then the mass would be at the centre of the green circle.
However the pendulum is connected to the mass. So it can only move along the red circle.

Bessler's clues for me indicates the pendulum, in principle, can move only when it reduces the connection distance from its starting position to the desired mass positions.

You see it can not achieve this as any pendulum movement will increase the distance.

The second image the pendulum was on the horizontal right, but now has moved.
The mass wants to be where it is after 1/4 second.

So the connection principle here means the shortest distance that can be achieved is short by the amount displayed.

Regards
Do you mean the pendulum can only move if it loses PE (height) , because gravity does not act sidewards?
Its all relative.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

WaltzCee wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:00 pm .
John Collins wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:16 am I’m sure you’re both correct. I just can’t think of a way to apply it to a see-saw configuration.

JC
A straight-line mechanism could take a spike of translation energy and convert it into a rotating wheel-like configuration as you suggested, John.

Some time ago there was discussion about
Arglin Kampling wrote:Image
Peaucellier's mechanism might be looked at as a transmission converting translational to rotational energy.

I have no idea how it should be connected.
True , it works both ways , translation -> rotation & rotation -> translation.
Its all relative.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:48 am Might the "principle" be; using the force of gravity to turn the wheel, rather than falling weights------------Sam
But what force will drive if the weights don't lose height(fall) though , are you implying perhaps a special use case for the normal force or something else , for example the mould effect ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dQJBBklpQQ , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTLR7FwXUU4 .

Or more directly , how or by what means do you suppose could the force of gravity possibly be used other than losing height(falling) ?
Its all relative.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: connectedness principle ?

Post by agor95 »

johannesbender wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:12 pm Do you mean the pendulum can only move if it loses PE (height) , because gravity does not act sidewards?
You are correct a mass will move in a straight line and we see masses fall vertically down.
Well except when they are in ballistic flight.

Think of it as an inverted pendulum; when it falls it pushes the mass to the side.

From the mass's perspective it does not know what PE is only accelerations.

P.S. I want to keep away from human constructs, not present in reality, which prevent insight.
For example 'Potential Energy' is a future reality now on the other hand acceleration is current
and Kinetic Energy is relative. A mass has no Kinetic Energy when it is the only thing that exists.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi jb,
Thanks for your response. I must sound like a broken record, but the Ring & rollers, that's what they do. The roller never falls, therefor it is never lifted. They, the rollers, have the unusual ability to turn the wheel with out ever falling.

OOB, is achieved by shifting / rolling the weight around / along the rim of the drum------------------Sam

ETA
I submit, this is what Bessler stumbled onto, probably about the same way I did.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

ETA
I submit, this is what Bessler stumbled onto, probably about the same way I did.
This discussion is causing me to have ideas about your binary star wheel, Sam.

I'm telling you, 2023 is the year. I just don't want to be the only one at the finish line!

:~]
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

New Question for John C.

Post by WaltzCee »

John,

Do you think Bessler encoded more in his MT/writings than ideas of PM?
Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

WaltzCee wrote:-

‘John,

Do you think Bessler encoded more in his MT/writings than ideas of PM?’

There are a couple of things in MT that are hints apart from the pentagram in MT55, but I interpreted them earlier this year, and that was after I had my own afflatus. Before that I wouldn’t have paid much attention to them. The ‘Toys’ page has some good information but it needs a lot of devious thinking to get to what it actually means.

I hesitate to write this but I’m going to any way. I believe I know exactly how Bessler’s wheel worked but I don’t want to show anybody anything about it yet, because I’m building it according to what I think I know.

Notice how carefully I write this! I’m very much aware of my history of thinking I’ve got the answer and then finding I was wrong. I’ve never been as sure as I am now, but man proposes, God disposes.

In answer to a previous question, for me the connectedness principle involved string, rope or chains, pulleys and weights. That’s all I want to say at this point.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Thank you John.

I think Bessler squared the circle.
I hesitate to write this but I’m going to any way. I believe I know exactly how Bessler’s wheel worked
Well, join the club! In my case, not so much what Bessler did yet what is & isn't impossible. I trace my understanding on what the Egyptians knew.

I see 3 different ways to the same result, PM.

Again, thanks for your answer.
Walter Clarkson