ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: What to do about Ken

Post by ken_behrendt »

Part 1:

Scott wrote:
No deal, Ken.

Scott...I really do wish you had accepted what I proposed in my last post here. I considered it a very workable plan that would not have reduced me to being a stigmatized "second class" member here in the process. But, I guess you were just not willing to let the entire board make the decision as I was. With only 200 words allowed for a post in my "...Updates" thread, it would just not be possible for me to effectively present my ongoing research there. Now it is finally time for me to end this and to resign my membership here.

At this time, I want everybody here to know that I bear none malice. My continuing research will now just become private as it was before I joined the board in March of 2005. Indeed, it is already beginning to enter a very advanced phase. It grieves me that I will no longer be able to share it with the board members.

I will remember my 20 months here (the "Ken Era") as some of the most productive in my decades long search for answers.
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Part 1:

Scott wrote:
No deal, Ken.

Scott...I really do wish you had accepted what I proposed in my last post here. I considered it a very workable plan that would not have reduced me to being a stigmatized "second class" member here in the process. But, I guess you were just not willing to let the entire board make the decision as I was. With only 200 words allowed for a post in my "...Updates" thread, it would just not be possible for me to effectively present my ongoing research there. Now it is finally time for me to end this and to resign my membership here.

At this time, I want everybody here to know that I bear none malice. My continuing research will now just become private as it was before I joined the board in March of 2005. Indeed, it is already beginning to enter a very advanced phase. It grieves me that I will no longer be able to share it with the board members.

I will remember my 20 months here (the "Ken Era") as some of the most productive in my decades long search for answers.
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Part 1:

Scott wrote:
No deal, Ken.

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

An ironic triple post end, Ken. Good luck!

Michael, everyone lies - more or less ;)
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Yes! a triple post spaced exactly two minutes apart. Wonder what this is supposed to represent? Use up allotted space so as not to leave any behind! :-)

Ralph
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

Ken will be back. He can't bear to stay away from here.
Unless of course, he finds another FE forum to post in.
Be interesting to see how long he would last there....
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by terry5732 »

I think Stephen would love him..........for a while
jimmyjj
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jimmyjj »

I think if restrictions are to placed on one member they be placed on all of us members.
If Ken be subject to a word and post restriction then i feel that each and every one of us should also be so bound.
In my view this whole issue seems to be ruled by personal dislike of Ken and his posts by long term forum members, more than anything else.
In order to be fair we must all be bound by the same rules.
Just my .03 cents worth.
Jimmyjj
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Jimmyjj

At the rate of your average word count, you will die of old age before ever meeting the allotment offered Ken.

Ralph
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

JimmyJJ,

If you or any other member posts as much as Ken posted and if the content of those posts contained much junk about personal health and details of the movies watched last night then the same rules could be applied. Freedom to post requires resposibility to not abuse the forum. Ken abused the forum to the extreme. If anyone else abuses the forum to the same extent and refuses all requests to behave then I'm sure limits will be set for for them also.

scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Jim is absolutely right. If Ken had simply started a blog, none of this would have happened. But he refused to the bitter end *precisely* because it would have made it easier for people to ignore him.

Throughout this ordeal he displayed an egomania and arrogance bordering on psychopathy. The forum is better off already.

-Scott
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Part 2:

I started with a re-interpretation of the "little book", then proposed the "12 Laws of Mechanical Perpetual Motion", mastered WM2D, posted hundreds of sketches, and tested scores of model wheels.

Recently, there was the derivation of "Bessler's 4th Law of Motion" that guarantees that a PM gravity wheel is possible, the concept of the "Bessler Orbit" to describe the motion of the CG's of opposed pairs of weights within a Bessler wheel that is critical to its operation. And, finally, the discovery of Bessler's "Connectedness Principle" which I immediately applied to one and two direction wheel designs (see pgs. 105 and 108 of my "...Updates" thread in the Community Buzz forum).

So, I leave with my head held high, full of pride for my achievements, and very optimistic that Bessler's secret will soon be known to the world.

I am also very confident that no one will ever successfully duplicate Bessler's wheels unless he covers the same ground I have already pioneered during my membership here.

ken

P.S.

I will no longer be responding to PM's from this board. Those that need to contact me should use the email link on my website (www.cosmicvault.com).

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

ken wrote:I am also very confident that no one will ever successfully duplicate Bessler's wheels unless he covers the same ground I have already pioneered
Perfect. Ken, please, get help.
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

WOW. Sour grapes with extra nuts from Caesar.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

I do not think that the background music is the theme song from Exodus as the curtain closes!

Sorry Ken, but I really do think you need to consider that you may have a mental disorder due to your Mercury encounter. Your own posting on this forum from start to finish shows substantiatial changes in your personality leading to the egotism and self recognition you display.

Ralph