Six foot Machine, starts itself.

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

BARRELL98
Dabbler
Dabbler

Six foot Machine, starts itself.

Post by BARRELL98 »

Hello Judd, Jim, Ralph and all members.

Their is a video on the Overunity forum, that shows a six foot Gravity Machine, self starting, but for only a few degrees, around 30 to 60. It is hard to make out but at lest it is not only an idea on paper.
It is in the Gravity Machines section.

Take care & Have a Happy New Year.

Barrell98
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Six foot Machine, starts itself.

Post by ovyyus »

Darrell Vandusen (BARRELL98) is a scammer.
Clarkie
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Clarkie »

No doubt the video was taken on my camera and sent via my computer.

Pete.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Tough break Pete. I never thought Vandusen would come good on his promise to pay back your 10k. This proven scammer obviously gets some sort of sympathy vote here judging by my rep drop after posting the headsup yesterday - and then Vandusen's positive rep jump! Really pathetic.
Clarkie
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Clarkie »

At least we know the truth. There's a lot of suckers out there, me included.

Pete.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

It's me ovvyus, who removed my positive vote on your rep bar.. I didn't realize that this was vandusen (at least I didn't remember him) at first, for x reason, and I thought you acted a bit fast and your "Who where why when" comments were ticking me..

Then, I put back the positive vote on your rep bar, and for some reason, I believe Scott readjusted the reputation on the board and now I lost one dot, looks like people don't like me when I post some non-sense hints... 8]

Anyways, you still have my positive vote since you didn't make any flame war on the other threads, which I thought were going to be the next event..
BARRELL98
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by BARRELL98 »

Pete and other members,

Pete, you have always been on the top of my list, as the first person to contact when the machine has been reassembled or rebuilt. The reason is that you were the first to step forward and get involved. I’ve said nothing against you or anyone for that matter.
I am still looking for someone to sign a contract with, so as to finish this machine, prove its concept, power potential and get it to market.

Anyone that does not want anything to do with my machine, and or me, step forward and say so. You will be taken not only off my list but also, out of my will.
Say something worthwhile or say nothing at all.

Barrell98
Darrell Vandusen Sr

PS I have been able to scale down to 28 inches.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Darrell, you were banned from the board long ago for your deceitful behavior. Your latest account has now also been banned and this topic moved to the Fraud section. Please stop signing up with new usernames/emails.
-Scott
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Six foot Machine, starts itself.

Post by rlortie »

Clarkie wrote:At least we know the truth. There's a lot of suckers out there, me included.

Pete.
We all take a gamble in life especially in the investment field. Old adages such as "he has more money than sense", or "a fool and his money are soon parted". I have always considered contradictory. As one does not build a modest income or are capable of investing without sense and not being a fool. (inheritance not included)

Those that say they do not gamble or take chances should never step off a curb. You made an investment and it did not show a return, you are no more of a sucker than the millions who have invested in stock that plummeted.

Darrell has made it public knowledge that I have already been removed from his list. I regret that I will not be in his Will. I am sure that it will be quite a modest inheritance for those that make the grade.

Frankly I lost it, when he offered to come and assist me build his wheel and work on my designs if I would keep him. Now maybe I did not interpret his meaning of "Keep" but to me it sounded like free room and board! I already have a step son that fulfills that obligation.

I know as I am sure others do, the method he uses to create a wheel that will run for an extended period. An operating window long enough to create the illusion of a self runner, that with just a few more dollars for improvements and it would be a winner.

Darrell may have even convinced himself by the length of the run time, without realizing the true physical reason. I know I would have no problem duplicating this feat!

Ralph
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

Darrell has made it public knowledge that I have already been removed from his list. I regret that I will not be in his Will. I am sure that it will be quite a modest inheritance for those that make the grade.
More than likely they'll get stuck with the bills from his estate's creditors....
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Ralph wrote:Those that say they do not gamble or take chances should never step off a curb. You made an investment and it did not show a return, you are no more of a sucker than the millions who have invested in stock that plummeted.
Ralph, I think there's a HUGE difference between dabbling with gambling or high-risk investments and being actively pursued and conned by a fraudster. Unlike gambling or speculative investment, fraud is a crime.

Vandusen is a lying fraudster who, like many other lying frausters, even manages to con a little sympathy on his way out the door.
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

I just checked one of my email accounts and there was a email from darrel... on 1-5-07

with a 100_1520.MOV file included... the same he showed us?/me before... wth? like months/years ago?

I used to see darrel with a "benefit of the doubt" outllook...

I assumed that maybe he had something and just wasn't that good at interacting with others... I could see the guys position...

But seriously sending me an old snippet video of 30 degrees of slow motion that ends just as soon as it begins and is still hinting to me thus that he has the solution within sight is ridiculous...

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."... I thought.

This has been going on forever! *^@7 or get off the pot darrel!

You are just ebarrassing yourself and the field by doing this!

I would never act this way had I been close... the few times I was...

Maybe he doesnt care? Maybe he is insane? Maybe he has nothing better to do...

Here is one more person that has jumped ship on you Darrel.

just stop.

Good luck if you really have it, But... You can only cry wolf so long.

-end "a belated" rant.

(P.S. - to anyone else who reads this)

Is overunity.com offline? All I have gotten the past few weeks is access denied and a math question like this

(2 * 5) × (–1) =

what does that equal??? how do you times a negative?

please answer here for me thanks? I couldn't even watch whatever video he posted there. He said it was the same posted online.
Last edited by Oxygon on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

(2 * 5) × (–1) =

what does that equal??? how do you times a negative?
Are you kidding!?
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

Hey!, I forget anything I don't need.
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

wow ...