murilo
Addict
Addict

re: try to appreciate...

Post by murilo »

Someone arrived before me again...

http://www.ideaconnection.com/new-inven ... f=nl082714

Believe me!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 30.06 right in my doorway. I left 6 shells beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front of our house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people . Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World. But , if you take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom for Murders.

These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States. All 4 are controlled by Democrats. It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data – right?

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Dunesbury
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dunesbury »

Ralph, what does that have to do with wearable chair?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Dunes,

Absolutely nothing, this is murilo's thread "try to appreciate".

With his permission you can post what ever you think might be of interest to other members, it is not limited to one certain topic.

Ralph
Dunesbury
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dunesbury »

I wonder if there is connection. If laws for weapons were changed, murders would decrease in cities perhaps? Yes or no?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Where weapons are outlawed, only the criminals that don't abide by the law have them. The law abiding citizen has no defense, you go figure!
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Dune, Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws in the country and yet one of the highest murder rates. Ralph is correct.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Ralph,
your welcome!

About killing and weapons, as I can guess, there are 'places' where mental issues/illnesses are a real hard and strong SHAME to families.

These issues are not open, but surely hidden, and people will avoid to talk about, and even to get far of doctors and medications.

So, why let everyone to have guns?
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Riortie,if you did what you said and i sincerely hope it was a joke.it was very irresponsible to leave a firearm in an open doorway with its ammunition placed beside it,anyone could have picked it up,with a disasterous outcome....tut-tut...
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

This was a huge goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOc6CI-VT4

A b s o l u t e l y ...
If I find problems to track the +chain to the wheel, I'll use some stuff like this! B)
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Life after death.

Some may find that the following video conflicts with their religious beliefs, it is 44 minutes long. I found the topic interesting and fitting within my conscience and morals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnCr4etOZLw
triplock

Post by triplock »

Talking of Life after Death, belief in general, I believe in 'God' but I don't follow any religion.
Religion imo is man-made, divisive and transient. It has only created strife, death and anger.

Oh and don't get me started on Creationists who think the world is 6-10,000 years old. I've got older jars of jam in the cupboard !

Discuss ;-)

Chris
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

I found watching that strangely comforting Ralph - though I'm convinced he was sincere in his beliefs, I am not so sure he reached the right conclusions & connected all the dots correctly - the thought of eternal spiritual beings coupling to temproray corporeal beings [without an operating system intact], in a symbiotic way, to learn greater lessons & return to the matrix, leaves me wondering about the possible purpose of it all ?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Virgingalactic II flying formation with commercial jet. Both land on parallel runways at same time.

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/jegalctospc2

EDIT:

How to load a bobcat on a truck!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10 ... 54&fref=nf