Inertial induction!?...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

iacob alex
Addict
Addict

re: Inertial induction!?...

Post by iacob alex »

...can be seen as a peculiar excitement of inertia ,with a very short time acceleration-deceleration pair,so to get an abrupt ("unusual") reaction.

Think about the electromagnetic games that we play usually ,with a stator,a rotor and a common field.

Let's take into consideration,a common way-wheel (stator-rotor) interaction.

When driving a car ,and we meet a bump,we get an instantaneous ,infinite acceleration(the vertical component of velocity in a quasi zero time), right at the instant the car contacts the rising edge...but the tyres and suspension will smooth out these sudden impulses.

Here we have a voluntary dissipation of a very strong "undesirable effect"...

The rule says that the severity of the bump goes up as the square of the car speed.

This problem becomes interesting,if we intend to collect this nonlinear reaction of inertia as a "desirable effect"...

All the Bests! / Alex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...or a "sudden bump",to replace the coil&electric battery,you can see at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ9JRmr5 ... re=related

A "magic stick"...a lever with a single variable arm...

All the best! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....can be a "big brother" of the well-known electromagnetic induction?

Some people play certains magneto-mechanical arrangements,in such a manner,that is like the "small brother',receives on "free" ,"tiny" amounts of "extra-money"/power from the "big-brother".

The problem is to "talk" in such a manner,and "ask"in such a way,for a "free" grand total of power...as Milkovic's lever with a pendulum.

He plays,in my opinion,an inertial induction,in a gravity frame.

All the best! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

....why not ?

We "name" and use the motional induction (hot plasma,stellarators ) in those sophisticated,expensive and "ugly"enclosores/ hot plasma "cages",in order to obtain an energy source (output>input).

The chances ,you know...it's as a fight against the natural laws.

Maybe,it's time to clear up our minds: to name and use the inertial induction,as a new and obvious relation with the space mechanical energy/everywhere cold plasma, "via" a controllable acceleration of acceleration (the third derivative of space related to time factor).

So let's play some "shaking" games (trebuchet,skateboarding,jerk-dance...) with this "shadow" /chaotic motion.

All the Best! / Alex
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Excellent Alex! - I can't imagine why you don't have a "runner" yet!

Just as you say a gravito-inertial induction motor should operate the same as
a electro-magnetic induction motor does.

In the electric motor we only "use" electricity to induce magnetism through coil induction, but then totally waste the electrical energy as Lenz' Law coil heating.
Electricity is only used as a catalyst. Nature does the actual work of turning the armature for free (conservative property of magnetism)

In the gravito-inertial induction counterpart, we only "use" gravity to induce inertia but then recover the "lost" gravity.
Gravity is only used as a catalyst. Nature does the actual work of turning the motor for free (conservative property of gravity)
FunWithGravity2
Devotee
Devotee

Post by FunWithGravity2 »

He does have a runner, he just can't say he has a runner :)

Crazy D
Si mobile in circumferentia circuli feratur ea celeritate, quam acquirit cadendo ex
altitudine, quae sit quartae parti diameter aequalis ; habebit vim centrifugam suae
gravitati aequalem.
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Dave's right! I suspected it all along. Alex has just been playing a sick game with us.

The game was seeing how many clues he could hand out before someone caught on! Well the gig's up Alex. We're on to you now. You're a gravity
abuser, aren't you? How much gravity have you stolen from the grid?

You've been wanting to come clean for years but just couldn't admit it.
Now is your big chance to come out Alex! Let's have all the sordid facts!

You'll feel a lot better after you let it go.

Just funnin' ya buddy. Happy New Year!
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Cloud !

All that I made,was to fix some connections of the reality,nothing more ...

Swimming in this huge ocean of inertia (what really is this?),on the shore of our planet (gravity...but this one?),I have on paper and with some primitive experiments, the shapes of two so "wanted fishes".

For the present moment,I try to fix some basic ideas (sorry...no one of mine!...all is yours,or our common knowledge...).

A gravity motor can be a counterpart of an elecrtic motor(magnet+closed loop current=mechanical motion),but in a short expression:a modified ("evolved") trebuchet.

Iertia is an oceanic magic : you can preserve a constant velocity "ad infinitum",so you can travel with no "additional effort".

If you are in a hurry,you need a pulsatory inertial motor,so an oscillatory play with ithe nertial "property" of space-time.

To play words can be agreeable,but to play the reality is more delightful !

Next year ,I will open again my old web-site with some proofs...is so easy for a "pisces" to swimm in the Aquarius !

All the Best! / Alex
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Hi Alex,

Though your original geocities.com website seems to no longer exist, I found a copy of it here:

http://www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/

This one seems to be complete with your pictures and drawings, too. The copies at archive.org were missing those, I believe.

Dwayne
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Dwayne!

Thanks for your search...I believed them as "no longer available...

Really this are some "scattered" parts of my old web-site.

The prototype images,were related to some experiments with inertia.

The generic name of the site was STELLARORS (rotors to the stars).

No connection with "Stellarators" (magnetic hot plasma enclosures...).

In French,"rotor" /n. is one thing ,"rater"/v.t. is a very different one...we can take this as joke...

"Some drafts" are related to experiments with gravity and inertia for a gravity motor.

A Happy New Year 2013! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....a short addendum to the last message is ":....the generic name of the site was STTELAROTOR..."

Usually,a name is a word,or a combination of words by which a person,place or IDEA, is known or designated.

Idea was related to :

-stellar-like or leading to stars

-rotor-a rotating part of a machine

All the best! / Alex
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Hi Alex!

Sorry for my delay in response.

After having seen your postings of links to videos of galaxies and stuff, I suspected that connection of your website name and "stellar" with the stars.

That archived version of your website is probably the most complete that I've seen. Too bad if some of it is missing. I don't know when the "snapshot" was taken, but apparently the people with that site were trying to rescue as much of geocities.com as they could.

From what it says in the following link, apparently it's more than just an archived version, too, and so you may be able to continue to use and edit it (...or have it deleted):

http://geocities.ws/archive/

I don't know too much French, so I had to look up the word "rater".
Definition: to misfire, miss, fail, bungle, miscarry, mess up
http://french.about.com/cs/vocabulary/g/rater.htm

I may have had a few stellar bungles myself - no joke.

I see from all the pictures on your site that you've done quite a bit of experimentation. I usually do more in the way of "thought experiments" than actual experiments, but I do now have several (mostly incomplete) test contraptions lying about these days.

I just googled and will be reading up on the stellarator.

Happy New Year to you too! 13 could be our lucky number!

Dwayne
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Dwayne !

I try to be short...

As I said,I was preoccupied about possible new solutions ,regarding energy and transport.

About (gravity )energy ,the general concept ,at:

www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text028.JPG

The "wheel" is a "minimal" spokes one...a simple unbalanced leverage of torques (a self-"tumbling" unbalance).

Here,the main problem is the variable arm procedure.(VAP) and the "living solution" can be a modified trebuchet....this is my opinion,but you can find a lot of them,also.

About a "pulsatory game" with inertia (pendular propulsion...a possible "next" 3D transport manner),a controlled side-axis thruster ,at:

www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Inertial_Drive.html

If paired ,we have a simple image of two "inertial flapping wings" ,so a possible future flight to anywhere...or rotors to stars (stellar rotors/STELLAROTOR)?!

Some people play "around" this design ,at:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0bWcmxq704

Certain details regarding this topic (Felix Wurth's uncontrolled "throbbing " pendulums) ,you can find at: www.evert.de/eft500.htm

A cardioidic trajectory,for a would be tractive vector, was proposed at :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbGHp0Ieh1I

...but anyway , the term "antigravity" is a "blind" one,in my opinion.

A Happy New Year 2012+1 !!! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....in the same line with the up-here comments (inertial propulsion ) , at :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig6vmysYbi0

It seems that the resulting vector is a linear tractive one , that we can "harness" as an inertial "horse".

My old tag for this kind of designs , was "centrifugal pulsatory propulsion" ...on my web-site these kind of mechanism had a short name (Stellarotors=rotors to stars).

In my opinion there is an "intimate" relation between a gravity motor ("free" energy from gravity fall/"flow") and an inertial motor (easy motion if we play in a certain manner inertia).

Let's hope that in the next future,we can obtain workable mechanisms for them...

All the best ! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....if real , is nothing more than a similitude of an electromagnetic phenomena (?!), you can see at :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f1QJpStEpo
Al_ex