How many years have you been working on trying to solve P.M.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

I have been working on solving P.M. for.

You may select 1 option

View results

Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

How many years have you been working on trying to solve P.M.

Post by Jon J Hutton »

Old timers and people just starting out can take part in this poll. I bet we have much more time tied up in this than we think we do.

JJH
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: How many years have you been working on trying to solve

Post by Jon J Hutton »

So far looks like well over 200 years combined research....wow
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

Before I knew the Besslerwheel, I was on research of permanent magnet motors. On the Besslerwheel I work not more than 1 year. 9 years remain to find the solution ;-)
graham
Devotee
Devotee

Post by graham »

Another interesting question would be :
" If you never had heard of Bessler and his wheels do you think you would still be working on PM" ?

I wouldn't.

Graham
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

I asked that question already to myself. Without the history of Bessler I would never have begun to search for pure mechanical PM. But the history of Bessler is the most credible in PM I ever heard.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

If it weren't for Bessler I would probably have called it quits a long time ago and decided that main stream science is right when they say PM gravity wheels are impossible. But John Collins wrote his book pointing out why the legend of Bessler is most likely true and here I am, still plugging away.

DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

I agree, without the evidence of Bessler's working wheel I would be feeling like a fool.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

When I was 16, I read to a Readers Digest magazine where a matter about PM caused me highest impression. Not sure if JB was mentined there.
So, as teenager I ''bought'' this fight, a kind of vice...
On october I'll be 64...
It's a question of time and nothing else!
Regs. M.
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

We are up to 512 combined years and counting....tic, toc........this will end soon!!!
Thomas
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Thomas »

As a 5 year old, I would spin my sister's jacks and wonder why they wouldn't keep spinning. I guess that was the first sign. Then about 14 years ago I started making serious efforts to come up with PMM designs, with and without the use of magnets. I happened to share my enthusiasm with one of the mechanical engineers I worked with. He never really showed much interest, but at least he wasn't critical of my efforts. Then one day he surprised me. He came to work with a book he bought for me, pertaining to the history of PMM machines and the stories of those who made them. The story of Bessler was in the book and it was the first time I had ever heard of him. A mechanical engineer wrote the book and it basically told all the stories and how fraud was used to make the machines look like they worked. Of all the stories in the book, the one thing that stuck in my mind was that Bessler's story was the only one that did not show actual evidence of fraud. It was only speculated that his wheels were fraudulent.
"I have done so much, for so long, with so little... I can do anything with nothing." -USNMCB-4