Why

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

WHY

You may select 1 option

View results

graham
Devotee
Devotee

Why

Post by graham »

I don't remember seeing this question asked before and many new members have joined in the 3 1/2 years that I've been a member.

Here's the question:

What is the primary reason driving you to rediscover Besslers wheel????

I do understand that there may be several reasons but I'm looking for your primary motivation. Be honest :-)

Graham
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

Yes, this question seems to be never asked before. I am honest and must confess that the primary reason is the thought of getting a patent in the future and earn money (maybe lots of). But I want also mention the other reasons which are not at all unimportant:
- the fascination to play with the "impossible"
- the chance to become world-famous
- to do good for the world
To come back to the primary reason. I would just say it is the humans nature to think first about the own existence/career.
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Why

Post by evgwheel »

Graham for me, none of the options are relevant.
So far, the only 100% accurate statement is, we are going to die one day. (And that could change)
Any other statement of something set to 100% accuracy is false to me, and should be able to be manipulated in some way.
Too many things are impossible now, until the time comes that it is not only possible, but so easy to understand by even the simplest of minds.
That is the reason I look for answers.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Humans are complex - in the 3 1/2 years I have been here also I'd say that all 3 of those choices have been my primary motivation at one time or another plus a few others from time to time - they each wax & wane depending on whether I have any jingle in my pockets or how I feel in the morning when I get up & read this board & the papers.
arthur
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by arthur »

If I can solve it I might get very rich
There are no royalties.

gravity wheels are illegal.

..........until a 'critical mass' of people know, the only thing you will get from inventing a gravity wheel is a death threat.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

I just want to kick all your butts by being the first! But that is not my primary motivation. Primarily it is to save the earth (global warming and all that stuff... if this at all leads to achieving this!). Also I'd like the world to say, "how dumb we all were, it was right under our noses", and for me to be seen as a little less dumb than the rest for having discovered it!
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

Why?
Why not?
I know I'm going to solve it, and when I do I'll say "That's it?", then shelve the project and go do other stuff.... ;)
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Arthur, you're definitely a conspiracy theorist - lol

I agree with Fletcher in that there are many reasons that motivate. However, I think the main reasons for me are utilitarian possibility and curiosity - curiosity because I'm drawn to a mystery and utilitarian possibility because Bessler's wheel might prove useful (although that feeling is waning somewhat with time and knowledge).

One thing I definitely no longer care about is who solves the mystery. Perhaps many years ago when I thought it was just a matter of finding a fresh point of view on this old problem. However, like the wheel I seem to have come full circle in my studies - I'm right back where I started. I now think the reason for our collective failure is because we are persuaded more by our own wants (gravity PM) than by simply solving a mystery, and that we need a fresh (unencumbered) point of view.
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

ovyyus wrote;
I'm right back where I started. I now think the reason for our collective failure is because we are persuaded more by our own wants (gravity PM) than by simply solving a mystery, and that we need a fresh (unencumbered) point of view.
I feel lots of us are in the same boat. Soon it will not matter as much to have free energy, as alternative energy is getting cheaper all the time. But the problem remains, How did Bessler do it? There must be a way! That is most likely going to be my last thought, before I keel over. EVG
Would a 20 million dollar grant from the government and 10 of the forums highly regarded members be able to solve the mystery within 2 years? EVG
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I think a concerted effort to do nothing more than replicate Bessler's demonstrations - by whatever means - would require much less money and time, and probably less people.
winkle
Devotee
Devotee

Post by winkle »

evgwheel
Would a 20 million dollar grant from the government and 10 of the forums highly regarded members be able to solve the mystery within 2 years
do you really think a few green dots on a website has any thing to do with solving the Bessler mystery
if that were the case the answer would already have been found
i may be wrong though
perhaps if someone were to give them a few more dots the answer would emerge
looks to me like those green dots may tend to conceal that those viewed as wise have failed as miserably as those who are viewed as foolish
i'm not impressed with this present government but i sure hope they don't start handing out 20 million dollar grants for a few green dots on this or any other website
however if they do i'm sure going to change my attitude about green dots
the uneducated

if your gona be dumb you gota be tough

Who need drugs when you can have fatigue toxins and caffeine
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

Winkle
My point was not the ratings of certain members (although they seem to be more tolerant). The point was, A concentrated effort with the right facilities and a 2 year focus, would be a definite advantage over little discussed ideas of what one person thinks, without money and equipment. EVG
winkle
Devotee
Devotee

Post by winkle »

it is not my intent to be rude but most of the ideas presented here don't need money or equipment to be disproved
i have high praise for the green dot guys pointing out the errors in all of the designs that i have seen on this site and others including my own foolishness
just looks to me like more money and equipment would only allow more failures to be built instead of stored away in a unworkable file where they belong
my next unworkable idea is even more unworkable than the last one
having said that does anyone want to invest in my next unworkable idea
the uneducated

evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

Winkle
When the Wright brother first built their plane (not very successful), they did not know about aerodynamics as that was not around (not knowingly) at that time. But from observation and other early thinkers, They spent their money and time on an invention that was not possible as far as learned people of that era thought.
They were called crackpots until scientist looked at it when they had a working model and then deducted the theory why it did work. A similar thing may happen with the wheel, a power or energy manipulation source that is not known as yet. EVG
winkle
Devotee
Devotee

Post by winkle »

the idea that someone somewhere was called a crackpot till they succeeded does not have anything to do with anything
what is going on with PMM is not the same at all
this is not at all like the wright brothers other than till they succeeded they looked like us
just because they succeeded does not necessarily prove this ever will
there have been many learned men look into PMM
most likely more than will own up to the fact
probably for more than a thousand years
can you think of any that looked into flight and PMM
there are some very intelligent people working on this concept on this very board
i somewhat disagree with you about poring money into something like this
money will not buy ideas they are free but could build a large number of non runners
i enjoy puttering with this but i would not like to see tax money spent on it
there are some good thinkers here and steel sharpens steel so sharpen up and surge forward to success
the uneducated