A PERSON IN EACH COUNTRY

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

A PERSON IN EACH COUNTRY

Post by VANDUGEGS »

A QUESTION

HOW DO YOU FIND ONE PERSON IN EACH COUNTRY, THAT HAS NOT ONLY THE INTEREST BUT ALLSO THE CAPABILITY OF PRODUCING AND MARKETING A NEW MACHINE, IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY???

ANYONE WITH THOUGHTS ON THIS QUESTION?

VANDUGEGS
racer270
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: A PERSON IN EACH COUNTRY

Post by racer270 »

i give up how???????
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who finds your postings obscure and apparently irrelevant - and also can you write in normal lower case text? Upper case is generally regarded as shouting.

Your question seems (to me at least) on the face of it - odd. It's simple to find anyone anywhere to make a machine - if you pay them. Marketing it, if it is useful, unique and inexpensive to replicate, should not prove a problem. And why do you need to have someone in each country?

Reading between the lines I suspect that you have a design which you believe to be a winner, but you have not been able to construct it yourself, so you seek someone to interest in it and arrange for construction. Am I right? If so I'm afraid that you will have to share your idea with someone who can point you in the right direction and perhaps this forum is the one?

John Collins
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

:) how many inventors does it take to build a working PMM?

But seriously, it would be very difficult to do that!
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by VANDUGEGS »

racer270, Never give up!

Oxygon, Years ago i always believed that imput from people with the same interests and goals, would be better than sitting and struggling on your own, especially covering ares that have already bin tried.
p.s. I already have a gravity engine!!

MR.COLLINS, I'LL ANSWER THE QUESTION ( WHY DO YOU NEED SOMEONE IN EACH COUNTRY.)
I DON'T, I WAS JUST OFFERING TO SHARE. IT MIGHT BE BETTER TO LICENCE ONE PERSON IN EACH COUNTRY, THEN TO HAVE A MONOPOLY. PLUS TO SECURE THE PATENTS THAT ARE REQUIRED, IT WOULD BE HELPFUL IF THESE PEOPLE PAID IN ADVANCE FOR WHAT THEY WOULD BE RECEIVING.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

OK. But why do you need patents? Why not give it away, that way no licences are needed - and more importantly, no one can bury it. Do you have a working gravity engine or is it still on paper?

John C.
VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by VANDUGEGS »

Mr Collins

I have had a working machine for some time. It takes time and strategy to put this on the market and not on the shelf.
If you have any suggestions, now is the time.

Vandu
coylo

Post by coylo »

How many revolutions per minute (RPM) does your wheel do?
and could you put it in words just how powerful and practical it is?

I'm just wondering if it is better than MINE!
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

If you have a working machine then you have several choices.

1) You can patent it but you would need an international patent. Patents are expensive to get and and expensive to maintain on an annual basis. You might argue that you could afford to maintain an international patent, but patents do not offer the protection that is popularly believed, particularly with something like this, a basically simple mechanical arrangement (no disrepect intended). There are ways around patents and any big company can find a way of "improving" your design which will allow it to circumnavigate your patent. Don't waste your money and time on a patent. It might be argued that if your design replicates Bessler's then you can't patent it anyway as he published coded information on how it was made. If you want to prevent anyone else patenting it, just publish the details of its construction on the internet and no one can patent it as it is then already in the public domain.

2) You could give it away and achieve fame and fortune with books TV interviews, films etc etc.

3) I am in touch with at least three wealthy philanthropists who are eager to fund such a invention. They all live in the USA and are very keen to get Bessler's wheel up and running. I hesitate to recommend this avenue as you would lose any control over its development. Sure they have told me that any inventor would automatically be invited onto the board of any company set up to develope such a machine but I'm not sure whether that it the best road to take, and I include myself in this. I'm sure that there are others out there also keen to have a part in this venture when it comes to fruition.

Hope this helps.

John Collins
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

VANDUGEGS -
p.s. I already have a gravity engine!!

So what! I am sure alot of us do... in some fashion or another "working"

But who goes first? Once that happens it will be like opening the Pandoras Box of PPM/etc.

But who will pay the initial price?

I love PPM just as much as the next guy here, but its not worth my life...

If I ever did build one I would most likely wait... that's right "wait"

So like my Sig says... "you first"

then we will see if my ideas are possible... "other than on paper"

I would love the world fame and fortune, the honor of being in every future school textbook as the inventor of the first working PMM...

until then... I'll be right behind ya.
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Re: re: A PERSON IN EACH COUNTRY

Post by jim_mich »

Oxygon wrote: But who goes first? Once that happens it will be like opening the Pandoras Box of PPM/etc.
I would love to go first. I'll take them on!!

I believe I have enough knowledge, experience, desire and money to launch just such a project. Given enough time I might solve Besslers wheel, but if someone solves it first, then I would love working with them to manufacture it. Once the lid is off, I'm sure others will come forward with the financing to expand the manufacturing around the world.

scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

VANDUGEGS wrote:I have had a working machine for some time.
I don't mean to sound too cynical here, but I wish I had a nickel for everytime someone has made this claim on my board. I could probably retire!
-Scott

P.S. Vandugegs, if you are telling the truth, I urge you to go public (this board might be a good place to start) and I wish you the best of luck. :-)
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Hi VANDUGEGS,

You say you have a working gravity engine - that's quite a claim! But how are you going to prove it?

IMO, what you really need is independent verification of you claim. So many have made this claim over the years - with no results to date.

I believe your next best move is to obtain independent verification of your claim - perhaps from someone on this board.

If you have a working model, may I ask the specifics of operation such as size, RPM, power, etc. If your design exist only on paper, could you please advise accordingly.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Oxygon wrote:I would love the world fame and fortune, the honor of being in every future school textbook as the inventor of the first working PMM...
This raises an interesting perspective. Once the euphoria settled down wouldn't you reflect on your success & acknowledge a debt to Bessler as the FIRST. We at least have the benefit of belief, if we chose to, that it was & could be done. Figuritively speaking he was Roger Bannister & he broke the 4 minute mile. JB did not have that luxury & probably struggled mightly with his own self doubt from time to time. The evidence is afterall persuasive that it can't be done, apparently!

Of course had you discovered your own solution independently in your garage without any prior knowledge of Besslers Wheel then you may well claim priority, but when you compared your solution to JB's clues & you found them almost identical wouldn't you have a huge admiration for the man. Wouldn't you want to at least set the record straight (correct history) on his behalf, given that the word "imbessler" was coined by his detractors & is used in the English language daily to forever remind us ?

Perhaps on reflecting upon this you can see how money & ego can make strange bedfellows & the truth can be an unintended casualty. There will be plenty of rewards both monetry & personally for the person(s) who bring(s) this technology back to the world. Credit where credit is due, don't you think !

Regards Fletcher
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Fletcher wrote:Wouldn't you want to at least set the record straight (correct history) on his behalf, given that the word "imbessler" was coined by his detractors & is used in the English language daily to forever remind us?
Hi Fletcher,
I agree that Bessler would probably deserve credit as the first if a gravity harnessing principle were ever (re)discovered. But I think that you are mistaken about the word "embezzler," which is what I think you must have meant when you typed "imbessler."

To my knowledge, Bessler is only a footnote in the history books, and his name has not infamously permeated the language as you suggest. The word "embezzler" is indeed derogatory, but its definition and etymology is as follows:

embezzle :: to appropriate (as property entrusted to one's care) fraudulently to one's own use

Etymology: Middle English embesilen, from Anglo-French embeseiller, from Middle French en- + besillier to destroy

http://m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=embezzle

-Scott