A PERSON IN EACH COUNTRY

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: A PERSON IN EACH COUNTRY

Post by Oxygon »

In Regards to Fletchers responce to me (Oxygon)...

:) First dont get snotty... I didnt say I would act as if I was the "One - the Only" inventor of a PMM (if I had I succeded)

Bessler certainly added alot to the field (well sorta?) Intrigue maybe???? Still dont know much about the guy...

But I only recently began looking into all of the info on bessler or "lack there of"... research etc.

he accomplished little... I far as I am aware (Sorry too have to say that in here of all places) but it's true.

If bessler was such a genius we would all be getting our energy for free... right?

So if someone did come along and invent a working PMM They dont have to kiss anyone's butt...

My ideas are my own! The only thanks I would mention is the community of PMM'ers "at large" and my own initial "grief and greed".

In the beginning "Money, Fame and Power" was the sole intrest for me...
Then years later after a whole lot of "reflection" I realized that it should be more about the environment and the betterment of mankind... etc. Now my sole intrest is monetary again... but not like the first time... this time for security purposes only...

whats a Million divided by 30?= 33,333.33

Thats 33,333.33 each year for the next 30 years...

Perpetual financial security... well good enough anyway.

Thats what I keep reminding myself of as I continue to research PMM possibilities...
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

scott wrote:I agree that Bessler would probably deserve credit as the first if a gravity harnessing principle were ever (re)discovered. But I think that you are mistaken about the word "embezzler," which is what I think you must have meant when you typed "imbessler."
Now Scott :-0,

I liked my version better :-), it had more romantism & literary flair. It does however demonstrate my point exactly.

"Never let the facts get in the way of a good story"

Fletcher
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Oxygon wrote::) First dont get snotty...

So if someone did come along and invent a working PMM They dont have to kiss anyone's butt...

My ideas are my own! The only thanks I would mention is the community of PMM'ers "at large" and my own initial "grief and greed".
LOL, no ... I don't get "snotty" as a general rule & I was not signaling you out so don't take it personally ;-) Everybody's entitled to their own views & memories. I would definitely be in the line to congratulate the person who cracks it.

Edit: Or was that "singling you out" :) Single - to be alone, on ones own, to stand apart from others.
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: A PERSON IN EACH COUNTRY

Post by epistemologicide »

what you need is exposure,

i plan to get as many over unity devices together possible , and already have a major tv staion prepared to do a documentry,

its for my alt energy company i want to errect to save the planet, hey if you want to advertise your product then do so,

my will is non profit, i just want to spread the technology
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

jim_mich wrote:I believe I have enough knowledge, experience, desire and money to launch just such a project. Given enough time I might solve Besslers wheel, but if someone solves it first, then I would love working with them to manufacture it. Once the lid is off, I'm sure others will come forward with the financing to expand the manufacturing around the world.
Hello,
It is necessary to make my engine 01 11357, it is valid (http://perpetuum.monsite.wanadoo.fr)
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by epistemologicide »

hi mikhail, if you wish for exposure of your device, as any one else here, i will have free television coverage for all energy/over unity devices soon on a major tv channel.

the company is non profit, and just wants to spread the technology.

if none of you can get finaces together to build your working unity devices, please speak to me and i can aid in where i can, with full credit towards you ofcause.

again, exposure is the key here.
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

Mikhail wrote:It is necessary to make my engine 01 11357, it is valid (http://perpetuum.monsite.wanadoo.fr)
this hasnt been built? it looks complicated but... powerful if it worked.

I dunno.
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I too was under the impression that Mikhail's device hadn't been built yet. Speaking of which, if anyone has an ideas that are reasonably simple, I can make models and test them for you. I'd build your device Mikhail, but K'nex aren't conducive to that kind of construction, and they're all I really use, and I don't have the funds to buy parts I probably won't reuse if it fails (like those pistons/cylinders).
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

epistemologicide wrote:hi mikhail, if you wish for exposure of your device, as any one else here, i will have free television coverage for all energy/over unity devices soon on a major tv channel.

the company is non profit, and just wants to spread the technology.

if none of you can get finaces together to build your working unity devices, please speak to me and i can aid in where i can, with full credit towards you ofcause.

again, exposure is the key here.
Hello,
I have nothing against TV. I dispozitiv will function, it is necessary to understand a principle and to check up calculations. It is possible to make the same most and without pistons, on given mpritsipe actions as it is specified in the patent. I have applied pistons as an example because it is easy raschitat and to understand a principle of action, in fact nobody is obliged to be able to read technical drawings.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Oxygon wrote:this hasnt been built? it looks complicated but... powerful if it worked.

I dunno.
Hello,
It is possible to place many engines in one number on one axes, having increased capacity depending on quantity of engines. After calculations, for reception of capacity 5-6 kVat, it is necessary to use three engines in capacity (A swimming pool) of 10x10x10 m.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Okay Mikhail, I'll see if I can look past the literal design and into the working principle, to see if I can make a K'nex version.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Jonathan wrote:I too was under the impression that Mikhail's device hadn't been built yet. Speaking of which, if anyone has an ideas that are reasonably simple, I can make models and test them for you. I'd build your device Mikhail, but K'nex aren't conducive to that kind of construction, and they're all I really use, and I don't have the funds to buy parts I probably won't reuse if it fails (like those pistons/cylinders).
Hello,
01 11357 I did not check the engine on makete as I do not have financial opportunity it to make. This dispozitiv is easy for checking up by means of calculations
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Jonathan wrote:Okay Mikhail, I'll see if I can look past the literal design and into the working principle, to see if I can make a K'nex version.
I apologize, I have not absolutely understood a question. The matter is that I do not talk in English and I use a computer as the translator.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I've said before that I'm not good with hydrodynamic calculations, and in the end they don't matter anyway, a model is needed, and I'll see if I can build one.
EDIT
Nevermind then, you got your post in just before me.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Jonathan wrote:I've said before that I'm not good with hydrodynamic calculations, and in the end they don't matter anyway, a model is needed, and I'll see if I can build one.
EDIT
Nevermind then, you got your post in just before me.
Afflict for the post.
Yes, if you have the possibility, you can make the engine.