Inner/outer rotation...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Is the internal mechanism(s) rotating at the same velocity as the outer wheel?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:58 pm

yes
45%
no
55%
not sure
No votes

Total votes: 11

bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Inner/outer rotation...

Post by bluesgtr44 »

Just curious to see what the consensus is on this. Think about the first two wheels rotating at about 50 rpm's.

Steve
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

If we consider weights moving within the wheel as being the internal mechanism(s) in question then obviously the weights must move in some form or fashion relative to the wheel in order for the weights to have any effect on the wheel's rotation. At times the weights might be moving at a faster or slower velocity than the wheel. In this case the answer to the poll might be yes.

A slightly different meaning of internal mechanism(s) might be some arrangement that hangs, swings, or rotates around the wheel's axle separate from the wheel's rotation. Again the answer might be yes.

The only way to answer no to this question is if one considers the internal mechanisms(s) to be a structure that supports some type of moving weights and that this structure is then fixed to the outer wheel and moves with it.

The question is asking for a statement of fact, when all we can offer are opinions.

And of course the only true honest answer must be that at this time we don't know for sure what was in the wheel.

bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

re: Inner/outer rotation...

Post by bluesgtr44 »

Thanks Jim...I was only looking for opinions in this, I could have asked it better in the poll even thought I mentioned I was looking for a consensus...Your answer is the sort of consensus I am looking for.

Steve
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

re: Inner/outer rotation...

Post by AB Hammer »

bluesgtr44

Shifts would have to be faster and the returns would be slower and when in there place the speed would be the same.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan