20th June 08 - PM machine to be revealed ?

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

20th June 08 - PM machine to be revealed ?

Post by Fletcher »

Saw this thread at overunity - take a read - the guy doesn't lack confidence & says he's had one working for 2 years.

http://www.surphzup.com/index.html
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: 20th June 08 - PM machine to be revealed ?

Post by ovyyus »

He's an Aussie :D
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

http://www.surphzup.com/Download.html
Also on this web site Detailed instructions on how to build one
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Ida know, whenever someone starts ranting about the evil tyrannies of nazi like governments and institutions, especially on their opening page, the hairs on the back of my neck begin to go up. It's a sales pitch, whatever he's selling he's selling something. Honour and integrity don't need the rant.
Then there's the question of how much energy it can produce. He says it's a silly question cause a perpetual motion machine produces motion. The energy question shouldn't be asked and that perpetual motion means being able to perpetually be in motion. Wha??? And he expects it to power the world?
And of course he just has to bring god into the conversation...
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Yep, has all the hallmarks of yet another hateful whacko claiming some world changing breakthrough - it's always the day after tomorrow, though :D

I guess we won't know 100% for sure until his release date in a few weeks. I feel about 99% certain it will fizzle to nothing based on what I've read so far, hope I'm wrong.
arthur
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by arthur »

Ida know, whenever someone starts ranting about the evil tyrannies of nazi like governments and institutions, especially on their opening page, the hairs on the back of my neck begin to go up.
well get scared, michael...
beause "evil tyrannies of nazi like governments and institutions" are a fact of life.

Anyone who ignores the big CON is in denial.

just look at the at MPG.

"The world record was set by a French team in 2003 called Microjoule with a performance of 10,277 miles per gallon. The current record is 12,665 miles per gallon (MPG) set in 2005 by the PAC-Car II"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eco-marathon

10,000 mpg!!!!!!

but you probably still think ford can't do better than 30
BIBLEAL

Post by BIBLEAL »

The smirk on his face says it all. Like a certain president who said
"I did not have ..." same smirk.

BIBLEAL
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

I like the computer fan stuck down the device!

You are all correct, too much ranting and raving. Gives me major doubts.
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

Fletcher, et al,

This cannot be anything of serious interest.

The gentleman would seem to be in-need psychological help.

It is terribly sad.

James
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

I was not offering any judgement James, just a temporary charitable disposition ;) - seems to be running a coarse on overunity but we will see how it pans out - plenty of speculation.
RRRRyan

Post by RRRRyan »

I'm interested. If you read the part of his design released thus far he is putting his weights into tubes, and there are three arms on his device. That is a bit intriguing to me as the first design I submitted here was similar. He even said he used corrugated vacuum hose. That was what I used to test, but mine didn't work. the interesting thing is, mixed in with his philosophies, is he points out that he does not actually move the weight, he shifts the point of application. I was actually trying to move my weights. I haven't digested it, but the nice thing about studying a lie (if it is) is that it further matures our natural ability to picture theories into reality. If he stretches springs through the tubes and connects the weights such that they stretch and swing I'm gonna do back flips. :-) ... well maybe only if it works.

Okay, admit it... is anyone building with him?
RRRRyan

Post by RRRRyan »

I attached my earlier design.

OMT, one thing does make me skeptical. For all of his deep sense of justice keeping this thing under wraps for 2 years is just criminal. How many people have died from dirty drinking water alone? It doesn't match with his values. I think I mentioned before, anyone who delays the release of this technology even for a minute longer is simply a criminal, even if they did "invent" it. He might think we are all dullards and he is God's gift to the world. If it's true, fair enough... but he is also smart enough to know that he could have posted plans as soon as he had a working design and it would be all over by now, saving lives, bringing justice, and maybe peace. Instead he has deliberately postponed it. Now if he falls off of a windmill I may quit this search altogether. LOL.

The 20th of June thing has the same tune as the false prophets who bask in celebrity for the time leading up to their prophecy and then explain it away in the time after.
Attachments
elliptical orbit design, descriptions in image. The idea is that the weight of the masses are distributed through springs to the opposite side of the system. The differing sized masses have to do with my initial idea that the masses move through the tubes
elliptical orbit design, descriptions in image. The idea is that the weight of the masses are distributed through springs to the opposite side of the system. The differing sized masses have to do with my initial idea that the masses move through the tubes
FunWithGravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by FunWithGravity »

OK OK now send some appreciation my way, I noticed that the pictures on his website of that Econoline van that he was turning into a motrohome looked awful familiar, as did his construction techniques.

I hope he has it, but has been a member he for some time.

this is from 2005.

http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=120

Sorry underdog/ eskimo quinn

would love to see a working POP, but if you so desire to jerk everyone around and teach them whatever it is you wish then best of luck to you.

Lets see some pics of how the Econoline turned out.

Boy i must have been bored to find that econoline.
A great discovery solves a great problem, but there is a grain of discovery in the solution of any problem.
the eskimo quinn
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by the eskimo quinn »

underdog???, hardly, in Australia a dog is someone who gives up his mates to the police, i would hardly use it in a name, not sure who he is, and i personally have never owned an econoline (whatever that is) similar??, that would be every ply circle in the world and most homemade coffe tables.

read some of the updates, you may learn something new, I do everyday. if you are going to quote newton or thermodynamics then you clearly do not believe they are not set and you are here as a prevention measure to put doubt to the people who believe they are not. The governemnt employs hundreds of people just to read books and look for codes, this is not new knowledge everyone knows it. But of course thaey would not spend one cent on preventing the only thing that could destablise the entire planet would they? oil companies etc etc. even tobbacco companies used to pay millions a year in deception, smoke and mirrors and good spin doctors.

Some people do it because they wanted to be the first, and want to keep others down, and some just have no clue. but then again POC2 = POC2 baby

when someone quotes you newton or thermodaynamics, run.

to the true builders, hang in there, more than myself are building the machine at the same time.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

to the true builders, hang in there, more than myself are building the machine at the same time
So, there it is... it hasn't actually been built yet.

It's hardly the first time a release date was announced based on a pending build.

Same old.