Building blocks to making a working design

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Building blocks to making a working design

Post by JMSPerry »

What are the laws of conservation of energy? Why are physicists "taught" to ignore claims of perpetual motion machines?

I'm on myspace; are any of you on myspace?

http://www.myspace.com/jmsperry

http://www.youtube.com/user/JMSPerry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

Anything that we are conscious of exists. So everything is consciousness as we understand it. Everything that exists is consciousness that creates conjunctions into objects that we interact with and consider real collectively. The rules and laws created to understand our understanding of consciousness are conjunctions of consciousness so anything we understand and anything that can be real to us are conjunctions. Anything that we don't understand is out of our perspective in the conjunction or might simply not exist, however a wheel that keeps on turning is very possible.
Last edited by JMSPerry on Mon May 26, 2008 2:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Building blocks to making a working design

Post by JMSPerry »

Assumptions about why things happen can be entertaining but also an animated cartoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRzWYCZ2e0
Last edited by JMSPerry on Mon May 26, 2008 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_law
wikipedia wrote:...A partial listing of conservation laws that are said to be exact laws, or more precisely have never been shown to be violated:...
JMSPerry, granted that anything is possible. But I think you might misunderstand the function of a conservation law. The conservation laws describe physical properties and relationships which always seem to act in a certain way.

However, just because a law in physics is not currently violated, doesn't mean it will always be such. But until violation of a law can be demonstrated then it remains accepted (and useful).

I get the feeling that some people regard laws in physics as some sort of unchanging universal truths, as though science is religion. Unlike religion, science gives prizes for new discoveries which upset current thinking.
JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JMSPerry »

Basic logic suggests that anything connected to a system is part of it and therefore bound by traditional rules of energy conservation within itself within its parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8dM2wQ ... re=related

This is all part of the same system against the axle.
Last edited by JMSPerry on Mon May 26, 2008 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JMSPerry »

Positioning confusion!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8mRstDe ... re=related
This graphical cuteness shows what appears to be an attempt at unbalancing a gear set up by placing a weight sticking out to one direction. The position the weight is sticking out from is where the pressure is which makes this a visual positioning confusion.

or

Positioning confusion!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8mRstDe ... re=related
This graphical cuteness shows what appears to be an attempt at unbalancing a side of a wheel by placing a weight out to one direction from an axle attached to a wheel on both sides however the axle is still the point of pressure and where the weight - appears - to be doesn't change the point of pressure.

Which paragraph makes more sense?
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

Ovyyus
I whole heartedly agree with your statement. (Wonders never seize)
Let’s hope that the time span of great mathematicians/scientist is shorter then 300 years
Just wondering if those two were alive today (And talk to each other), would there be any re-writing done to their laws, however slight that me be?
P.s If those 2 would talk to each other, we might as well throw in Bessler to spice up the conversation :-)
JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JMSPerry »

Any point of pressure against an axle can be measured as if it were a simple seesaw against a pivot. All points of pressure should be measured as one pressure against a seesaw on one side of a seesaw. You should not rely on inertia to access a change that can unbalance a wheel because inertia takes energy away but gravity pulling down provides energy.
JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JMSPerry »

If a weight is attached to the end of an arm that is attached to an axle the weight will fall to the lowest point. Power must be provided in weight downward on one side of the pivot for the wheel to move under the force of gravity. If that weight stays connected to the system it will provide counterforce on the opposite side.

You can create a perpetual motion machine but you must have a balanced system that moves. Imagine a square split into four squares with a circle in each of the four squares. If you were to put a weight in each circle and turn the wheel, the wheel would be balanced and you can clearly visually see that the wheel will be balanced because you can see the conjunction it is held in. These are weights stuck in a conjunction against the axle, held in the boundaries of their walls with no doors to let them out.
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

An image (drawing.) would be appreciated.
JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JMSPerry »

If I post the image you will know that it will work and your oil company will try to kill me!!!

Oh very well, I do have a death wish.
Attachments
P wheel4.gif
P wheel4.gif (0 Bytes) Viewed 14843 times
P wheel3.gif
P wheel3.gif (0 Bytes) Viewed 14871 times
P wheel.gif
P wheel.gif (0 Bytes) Viewed 14837 times
P wheel2.gif
P wheel2.gif (0 Bytes) Viewed 14837 times
Last edited by JMSPerry on Mon May 26, 2008 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

If it is in the open, oil companies will have to kill all members of this forum plus visitors.
It is also not patentable as it is old general knowledge.
But just in case, I will sue you the day after I die by the hands of big brother.
JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JMSPerry »

My images didn't work. They were originally in .bmp Did I do something wrong?

A successful perpetual motion machine can only be patented by Hitler and he is dead as far as I know. Now I am just being silly. Seriously though, if someone invents a working perpetual wheel it would stand out scientifically and to every degree of the law hold in its own right the originality of its design to the creator.
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

Try uploading as a jpg as the bmp file could be to large.
Also look for the image button upload (click to Add an attachment)
Yes I belief that the inventor/designer has a year to file for patent rights after its release evg
JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JMSPerry »

If someone invented a perpetual motion wheel, and everyone knew he did it and he didn't file for a patent for 18 years and finally did would anybody really care? Fuck the law We Are The People, baby! I would never let the originator of such an important discovery fight amongst silly laws for any reason because as far as I'm concerned the rights to such an awesome discovery is beyond law and money. Fuck the greed that would steal from the creator!
Attachments
P wheel4.jpg
P wheel4.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 14822 times
P wheel3.jpg
P wheel3.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 14822 times
P wheel2.jpg
P wheel2.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 14823 times
P wheel.jpg
P wheel.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 14824 times