Building blocks to making a working design

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Building blocks to making a working design

Post by JMSPerry »

Michael wrote:JMSPerry, I would argue back that conciousness is difference of structure/density "communicating" or becoming aware of "thier" difference/s by the medium of motion relative to said differences.
Go deep, go all the way.
Consciousness is the state of anything we can understand under the made up usage I have invented for the descriptions I have been using. As a matter of understanding the nature of existence and scientific law consciousness pushes together to create what we know and can interact with. We are consciousness, and everything else as well.

Philosophically the rocks on the ground are as conscious and intelligent as you are.

http://churchofchristnet.net/node/111
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: re: Building blocks to making a working design

Post by scott »

JMSPerry wrote:Come on! This is impressive, don't you think so?

This simple drawing has more significance towards a working wheel than any of yours ever has. It makes me far more intelligent than all of you and totally sheds light on what a fool all of you are.

You are all stupid. There I said it!

Screw you guys, I'm starting a guild.
and
JMSPerry wrote:Are you accusing me of being in the teaching profession, punk?

JMSPerry please watch your tone and try not to be so rude or you will be banned.
Thanks,
Scott
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Building blocks to making a working design

Post by rlortie »

Hi Alan,

Or is it "Punk"... Pretty astute response for helping out someone who cannot figure out how to attach a drawing of a teeter totter. Shows real appreciation doesn't it.

Are you certain that somebody like P-motion is not throwing those following this thread a curve???

Ralph
Last edited by rlortie on Sat May 31, 2008 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
JMSPerry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JMSPerry »

rlortie,

Hey dude - attaching images is hard, and developing working over unity design is easy. That teeter totter is more of an understanding of over unity for a wheel using weights than you have ever had.

Why aren't you getting exited over my seesaw? This thing rocks. Can't you see the possibilities?

Who is P-motion, and it's not me - I'm pretty sure.

Sincerely,

Not P-motion

P.S.

Please don't ban me you wanker. Not that I would need you if I had a real design for over unity, now would I?

Dave Chippy attacked my wheel back in March 6 2007. You don't deserve the real design.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxuWdEbxAn4

Limited fools
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

It's hard to get excited about nonsense. I guess you'll be leaving now, goodbye.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

ovyyus,

Nonsense;
Foolish or absurd language or behavior.
Matter of little importance or use.

Are you sure this thread is not already beyond such description? I Do not know by what lower name one could use to describe it, other than shear stupidity.

Any one here have an idea as to whom Dave Chippy is? Not that it really matters! :-)

If he is leaving I gladly offer my services to slam the door when he is 80% out!

Ralph
RRRRyan

Post by RRRRyan »

I'm seeing #4, 6, 7, and probably some #3. :-/

<>< Ryan

--------------------
Beware of these symptoms of delusion:

1. Better hurry and patent this or else someone might invent it again and you'll lose credit.
2. Spending time thinking of ways to generate power from it. Duh. Make the wheel turn, the rest is not novel.
3. Lying because you are just so sure your thing will work.
4. Being angry when you are treated like "everyone else" instead of the guru of all physical principles.
5. Anything that includes a vault. LOL.
6. Responding to another's idea as though you understand it better than they do, oh and then telling them that they don't.
7. Anything that includes riddles or poetic language.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Scott,

Thank you! That has got to be a new record; Warned and banned within 1-1/2 hours by my time!

Ralph
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

For what it is worth Dave Chippy is a forum member of:
http://www.physicsforums.com/index.php?

Rather interesting group for the theoreticians! Some here may find it of interest.

Ralph
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

nothing like doing the cock robin strut !!!
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Hi Alan,

Or is it "Punk"... Pretty astute response for helping out someone who cannot figure out how to attach a drawing of a teeter totter. Shows real appreciation doesn't it.

Are you certain that somebody like P-motion is not throwing those following this thread a curve???

Ralph
Yes Ralph it is pretty sad that someone like JMSPerry could be so confused that they have to try this kind of crap to get attention.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Damn, I missed the Youtube guy drama...
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Someone who has invented a working wheel won't be angry or abusive (at least in the first period). He (she) will be proud.
Bealzabob
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Bealzabob »

Was not Bessler also kicked out of forums because of his nasty temper? Perhaps you should make your forum rules more lenient and develop a sense of humor.

Satan will be very angry!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVir6qG4 ... re=related

There now you have another one. If you ban me you will have the eternal wrath of Bealzabob devouring your soul for all of time. Fear me?

None of us have a working model for a perpetual motion machine so we should all be courteous to each other because after all we morons have to stick together. Bessler might have had a nasty temper but we should not be trying to mimic him in this forum. Nothing we do in this forum should mimic anything to do with Bessler, not even for fun or the general accuracy to his wheel's design should we ever mimic him.

I will never share my sexrets with you! Never!!! I need excessive amounts of money up front before I do because my design is so simple no one would ever pay for it and there will be no way to patent it. People would just build it in their garage and get free energy and it's not like I can charge for gravity because Isaac Newton already invented and patented that. Even if I patent my wheel the Chinese will ignore my patent and freely produce gravity wheels with no money going to me!!! You are all fools if you think I will share it with you without making dirty dirty money before its release. It's mine, all mine, I say!!!!! *Unless you shave your beavers then we can talk*

(spoof posted JMSPerry)
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Not unlike a poltergeist, He's baaaaack!