one of the machines with the math

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: one of the machines with the math

Post by axel »

John Collins wrote:I wish!! No I meant that I have a drawing of the complete design of the mechanism inside the wheel, but it is in many pieces which don't seem at first sight to connect but I have worked it all out and am building it. You may not hear from me for two or three weeks or possibly longer, as I have other family problems occupying my time and they come first even in these circumstances.

John
lmao
Stewart does the same way. Offers tidbits, then, "I just don't have time at the moment to continue."

All Bessler was describing were his various noise makers. The actual motive force is much simpler to create.
Sorry I haven't got time to explain, I have to go cut the grass, then my wife wants me to rotate the tv aerial....

Axel
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: one of the machines with the math

Post by AB Hammer »

John Collins wrote:I wish!! No I meant that I have a drawing of the complete design of the mechanism inside the wheel, but it is in many pieces which don't seem at first sight to connect but I have worked it all out and am building it. You may not hear from me for two or three weeks or possibly longer, as I have other family problems occupying my time and they come first even in these circumstances.

John
This is very interesting John, it clarifies something you told me awhile back. That you had some other evidence. But is it truly Bessler's and Why haven't you built it yet? And why hasn't someone else in history have built it?
These are the questions that come to mind. Sorry but I can't help it.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
John Collins
Addict
Addict

re: one of the machines with the math

Post by John Collins »

Time will tell, Axel.

EDIT - I deleted the rest, write in haste, repent at leisure.

JC
Last edited by John Collins on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Axel ;

great jab at {"LORD WhistleBritches Of Devon" !! lol .
you "Da Man" with finesse !! i love it !!

I believe i'll be eating popcorn watching "Boiler Bills" new Bessler movie before i ever get to read any books , lol !!
FunWithGravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by FunWithGravity »

Here is my Favorite post from "lord Whistle britches" From January 08

"Dave I'm sort of pleased that you have announced this but I'm also concerned, as I too know the principle upon which Bessler's wheel worked.

I have known it for some months and indeed posted something to that effect some time ago. I've been trying to find the time to complete a working model and I too don't yet have one and I too know that it is only a matter of time before someone builds a successful wheel based upon my concept.

It is the reason why I mentioned that I was going to post an encoded description of the concept on my web site. I guess that if we are both talking about the same concept (and I can't think why we wouldn't be) there is going to be some discussion about who thought of it first. I have full description already written out, complete with drawings, but I am hoping that you will discuss things with me before you go ahead. Anyway it will be interesting to see if we are both on the same track.
Email me, please.

JC"

Obviously my favorite part is bolded, maybe i misunderstood what was going on here.

So would you like to know what i'm doing John, just in case i'm reading your mind also. It will be much more impressive for someone who does not have access to the plans to DISCOVER a working wheel rather than take 10 years to read the plans. It would be interesting to see if were on the same track. John is yours a wheel. If so we need to talk.

Just kidding, it would be better if we didn't.

John, i would wager a bet it won't be you that invents a working gravity wheel. Your argument after, that you knew how but didn't want to share it will just appear as ignorance. Without a working wheel any OLD writings about what you THOUGHT would work will just be silly. If this makes you mad push the red button, LOL

If i can't be green i might as well be red.
A great discovery solves a great problem, but there is a grain of discovery in the solution of any problem.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

FWG,

Are you sure you have your dates right! You claim the above JC post was made January 8th, You did not register until April 7th. There is no record of JC making such a post on January 8th?

He did however make two unrelated posts on the 8th and an edited one on the 9th. If he had posted what you claim I am sure that it would have received considerable response.

Something Fishy going on here, either somebody is mixed up on their dates or they are exposing private communique. Which is it?

Edit: Or is it possible this questionable post was posted on another forum?

Ralph
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Lord Smoothbore Of Stanfield ;
the post was made on this forum , i remember it well .

FWG ;
you have your characters mixed up , "Lord WhistleBritches" is from Devon .

the one you refer to is "Lord Kirby" of foggy old London Town . named after the world famous vacuum cleaner . also hepa filter equipped so that everything that goes in , nothing escapes !!!

your welcome .
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

axel wrote:Stewart does the same way. Offers tidbits, then, "I just don't have time at the moment to continue."
You make it sound like I have the answer to Bessler's wheel and I'm deliberately holding back. Not once have I ever said I have a working wheel or know how Bessler's wheel works. I also don't play the "I know more than you - try and guess how I think it works" game that a lot of people here like to play. However, I do have a lot more information than most and I'm trying my hardest to make it all available to everyone - sorry if it's not fast enough for you, but you obviously have no idea how much time and effort goes into proper research and even the smallest of posts I write here.
docfeelsgood wrote:great jab at {"LORD WhistleBritches Of Devon" !! lol .
FWG wrote:Here is my Favorite post from "lord Whistle britches"
FWG - Seeing as I live in Devon I think doc was actually referring to me and not John. All I can say is it must be nice to be retired and have so much free time on your hands to do all the Bessler research you want and still have time to spare for yarn-spinning and for insulting other members!

Stewart
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

You're right FWG, I have a habit of responding before my brain is in gear - apologies.

DFG - Lord Kirby! It has a nice ring to it even if it was meant in jest.

Guys, Stewart and I spend every available hour we can in research; I choose to offer my findings in book form (eventually) - Stewart has his own way of sharing information, both are valid it seems to me - deal with it.

JC
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Lord WhistleBritches OF Devon ;

about a month ago i made a post on your private forum under A.P. Comments . I posted a YARN that i had heard when i was a small kid . I looked at it this way , IF it was important enough for Johann to make mention of it in his book the the A.P. then perhaps i would throw the extra information i had concerning the particular day events just so it would be available to people who are interested in ALL things Bessler !! I always accepted it as the gospel truth , but i threw it out as a YARN !!! you had your choice to believe it or not !! I dont know where else your going to go in this day and age and find extra information about a particular day 300 years ago !!! it would have also been a GREAT addition to Boiler Bills forthcoming movie !!
But i guess as you were studying my post you had one of them "cosmic clearances" [hence the name Lord WhistleBritches] and after reaching into the basket for a fresh corncob and finding it empty !!! there you stood all dapped up on piss soaked hind legs fully enraged at my tainting your precious forum to the point that you immediately cheated future mankind of extra information !!!

"Doc"
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Stewart I wasn't saying that you have a working wheel and are withholding info about it. John Collins either, because I know neither of you will ever have one!!

With Collins, he shouldn't say when his book will be published and then not do it. Now he says he'll be back on it to you all in two to three weeks, and to publish for sure, working wheel or no, by year's end.

Three strikes and you're out.

Sometimes what I say goes through people's minds like crap through a goose or shit through a tin horn and they just make of it what they want to, and that's mainly bullshit.

Axel
FunWithGravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by FunWithGravity »

Ralph

There are 2 Dave Roberts threads that claim he has the secret(one in comunity and one outside in general), When that quote starts with DAVE, i should have clarified he(JC) was talking to DAVE ROBErts and not myself. I may be a lot of things but a liar or trying to misrepresent would not be one of those things.

YES i was surprised to, I assumed it would garner some criticism but not much of a peep from the Old timers.
Heres the topic, it seems you and alen posted right behind this quote, you must have missed it.

http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2267

Ralph, i told you i read almost every post from the archives. Maybe you thought i was crazy. Maybe I am crazy. But the answer is in there somewhere LOL.

Not that the quote makes much of a differance, its just one of those little mental notes i took. Everyone has an opinion of everyone else here based on what we write. :( This site brings out the best of the best and the worst of the worst. Ive compilled a little "best of and worst of", for most of the current regulars. When the finger pointing starts it will be fun to answer people with their own words. I'd love to tell you what i mean but for now i must plead the 5th. LOL

Wow it was hot here today.

I can tell you how to read the threads the fastest, after about 10 threads i was able to add about 75% of this groups registered members to the ignore list and then fly through only the good stuff. Believe none of what you read and half of what you see, ive been living by that and its worked well on this site.
A great discovery solves a great problem, but there is a grain of discovery in the solution of any problem.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

FWG

OK! I found the discrepancy! Your quote:
Here is my Favorite post from "lord Whistle britches" From January 08
I went looking for it and it was not there, it was posted on January 26th.

And Yes I am very aware of Dave Roberts, more so than you could imagine. Now that my memory is refreshed I feel better, and admit my actions are showing either my age or to many irons in the fire.
Heres the topic, it seems you and alen posted right behind this quote, you must have missed it.
Now that I recall, I did not miss it at the time, I must admit I dismissed it. That is why I did not remember. After all, how many times has chicken little cried "the sky is Falling"... Or was it the little boy who cried "Wolf" once to often.

With that in mind I apologize for having questionable thoughts.

I never remember a name, but I always forget a face... :-)

Ralph
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

With Collins, he shouldn't say when his book will be published and then not do it. Now he says he'll be back on it to you all in two to three weeks, and to publish for sure, working wheel or no, by year's end.

Three strikes and you're out.
Quite Axel. I erred in thinking I had everything I needed for the book and of course I shouldn't have announced any kind of date for publication.

But these things are kind of forced on you because people ask, firstly have I found any more info since the original book? Then, when will it be shared? Then when will it be published? My fault I know, but it's easy to find these dates slipping by with no sign of finishing imminent. So I should say nothing? I don't know, maybe you could tell me?

Only three strikes and I'm out? I think I have had more than three already.

JC
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

John C,

Hang in there buddy! There will always be a fox attempting to get into the hen house. After all that is what your Avatar exemplifies.

Remember the time and substance when I told you that you would have made a great politician. This is where you should rely on such tactics!

Your book may or may not be published when you get around to completing it to your satisfaction. Haste makes waste and patience is virtue!

The internet provides plenty of reading material in the meantime. This is not a baseball game! None of us are hitting 1,000 and the umpire is biased!

Ralph