I found the theory of everything!!!!!!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Jiggawatts
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I found the theory of everything!!!!!!

Post by Jiggawatts »

Mass is a description of velocity. Mass decrease with increase velocity, the direction of mass is in the same direction of the velocity. I did ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, let's change the world.
Jiggawatts
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: I found the theory of everything!!!!!!

Post by Jiggawatts »

Let me fix myself. It's mass gain, not mass loss.

Anyway, there's a few things I like to address. First, this means the conspiracy theory is true, maybe not as harsh as they describe and it's because of a reason. However, we can work around this reason. Please do not contribute this to a chaos event. See this as our break point of the century and a new age for this planet. This theory can infact lead to overunity. That means alot of things to us. That means there are aliens and civilization other than us. That means we can also start making vehical traveling through space. If we drell on this theory a bit more, we could break the time barrier and be a superior race in the galactic. Please... again, I ask you to be calm and we proceed this as a good event.

Ralph,

I'm sorry. I've already let it out. Read your email. I provide an explaination and hope you'll agree with me on this. Once again Ralph, let's together move through this.
Quartz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Quartz »

No more Archurian logic "please"

Ken
All material motion requires a source of energy, a body to store the energy, and the energy of motion.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: I found the theory of everything!!!!!!

Post by broli »

Jiggawatts wrote:Let me fix myself. It's mass gain, not mass loss.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass-energy_equivalence

You catched up with Einstein pretty quickly :p. Increase in velocity means increase in energy and increase in energy means increase in mass according to the mass–energy equivalence.
Jiggawatts
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Jiggawatts »

It's no use broli. But thx. They already reject me completely in the science forum. I just want to help the world to move on to the next civilization. Think about freely travel outside of this planet. Why are people so dull.

I'm not catching up with Eistein. I cover Eistein. Not in a way of cokiness but I am so confident that this is the final answer to all of science delima. I feel so bad now I just want to have a million dollars and do what ever I want for a while.... You got a million ? heh....

Later bro....
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

Welcome to the world of people with different opinions. People will not always agree with or understand what you say especially if it comes to FE,PPM,OU... concepts. Imo trying to convince people with ink and paper alone won't bring you far. If you really want to shove it in their faces build one and tell them to suck it up.