Do you know what this is?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Do you know what this is?

Post by broli »

I was playing with a "simple" idea untill I ended up with this mechanism I wanted to share. First let me post some media of it. The picture doesn't show that much only the system and the forces at play. The video on the other hand shows it a bit better. The pulley system at the top was made of a rope that's longer than it initial length so you guys can see the dynamics of these.

The orange balls btw are nothing more than a method to aid me in the visulization of the forces. If you use wm2d you might know that for some reason forces don't show up on all pulleys. So I just hacked a way that they would also show up by attaching the pulley to a ball and attach that ball to the back ground by a rope and then visualizing the force on the end of that rope.

Now for the experts that might have come across such a thing I want to know the short comings. For the mind readers out there you might know what I'm trying to get at. I want some people interested before I expand on it.

http://ziosproject.com/NJ/exVid6.avi
Attachments
ideaRJX15.PNG
exVid6.wm2d
(18.85 KiB) Downloaded 283 times