energy producing experiments

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

energy producing experiments

Post by pequaide »

See http://groups.yahoo.com/group/free_energy/ then go to files, then to pictures titled 9-27-08 Laithwaite’s figure 7.

3 photographs of Laithwaite’s Figure 7
From position one (photograph one) a small double lever is used to accelerate the pucks on the end of the string; one is accelerated north and one south (relative directions). The center puck is initially at rest and has a mass of 76g; the end pucks have a mass of about 32 grams each. That means the center of mass is closer to the center puck than to the end pucks.

As soon as the end pucks begin moving north and south the center puck begins moving right. When the center puck reaches the center of mass (which is about the center of the table) the end pucks are in the positions of photograph two, directly above and below the center puck. If the center of mass is to remain in position as Laithwaite stated then the velocity of the end pucks will be moving with half their original velocity, and the center puck will be moving with 64/76 *1/2 the original velocity of the end pucks. These velocities conserve linear Newtonian momentum, and the velocities also conserve the position of the center of mass. This is what the experimenter will observe upon doing the experiment.

All this motion is then returned to the end pucks upon moving from photograph 2 to photograph 3. In photograph three the center puck (now on the right side) is again at rest. The energy change from photograph 2 to photograph 3 is 217%. Start the motion in the center (photograph 2) and you can make energy.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

Maybe it's just me but I'm not getting what you're trying to say here. We live in the youtube age, can you make some videos and describe what you're talking about in them please.
pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

re: energy producing experiments

Post by pequaide »

If you go to the pictures at the location posted above you will see three pucks on a frictionless plane.

Find three lids or caps of about the same size and tape them all to the same string as arranged in the pictures. After starting them from the right side; use your fingers to throw the end caps away from each other north and south. That will pull the center cap to the right. This cap table system has too much friction but it will give you an idea what is happening on the frictionless plane.

I do not have high speed internet and I can not place videos on the internet.

Click on the link ( http://www.gyroscopes.org/masstran.asp - 22k) and go down to Mass Displacement by Circular Motion. Figure seven is an overhead view (I assume) of three objects on a frictionless plane.

The purpose of me posting here is to show experimenters how to build energy producing experiments.
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

Thank you Pequaid - Eric Laithwaite is one of my heros, a true scientist who has had the courage of his convictions to stand up against his so-called peers who prefer fame & fortune over true science.

I will study this very carefully, because this may well be the key principle that Bessler discovered ...
Anything not related to elephants is irrelephant.
pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

Post by pequaide »

Greendoor: Lets say you have a 1 meter balanced wheel (with the majority of the mass in the rim) that has a mass of 40 kilograms. You could mount the 40 kg wheel vertically and attach a one kilogram mass at the top of the wheel. This would give you an acceleration of 1/41 * 9.81 m/sec² times the cos of the angle at which the applied force is acting. When the one kilogram mass reaches the bottom of the wheel it will be moving, d = 1/2at² or d = ½ v²/a or v = sqrt of 2 * d * (1/41 * 9.81) = .6918 m/sec. If you are uncertain of this end velocity; use a 40 kg block on a frictionless plane tied to a one kilogram mass draped over a frictionless pulley. You will get the same end velocity. But now let’s go back to the 40 kg rim.

All the mass in the 40 kg rim and the attached 1 kg overbalanced mass is moving .6918 m/sec. for a momentum of 28.36. If all that momentum is given to the one kilogram overbalanced mass it will be moving 28.36 m/sec. This would give the overbalanced mass the ability to rise 41 meters; and it was only dropped one meter.

Laithwaite’s three puck experiment (my version) gives the motion of 4 units of mass to two units of mass. And Laithwaite said that momentum is conserved in his experiments not energy. This is an increase to 200% of the original energy.

I have experimentally observed 10 units of mass give all of its motion to 1 unit of mass. It appears that momentum is conserved and this is (ideally) 1000% of the original energy.

Demonstrating that energy can be made in the lab is an important step in the reconstruction of Bessler’s wheel.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

pequaide,

I'm really interested in what you're doing but I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Like I mentioned above. Please consider making atleast more illustrations or something. You assume that everybody knows where you're at and leave out a lot of things in your explanations and equations.
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

pequaide,

You are getting HOT, I believe.

I punched your GREENIE.

James
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

Post by pequaide »

Broli; did you find the pictures of the cylinder and spheres under files in http://tech.group.yahoo.com/group/free-energy/ ?

I can post pictures in this group when I become familiar with it, but for now there are loads of pictures in that group.

The formulas are F =ma; d =1/2 v²/a; Ke = 1/2mv²; momentum = mv
pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

Post by pequaide »

The cylinder and spheres is a bolas placed through a diameter of a pipe. You evenly wrap the ends of the bolas around the pipe and then spin the pipe and bolas masses (spheres) as you hold the spheres against the pipe. While spinning you release the bolas spheres and the pipe: the spheres on the ends of the bolas will unwrap from the pipe and the spinning motion of the pipe will stop. The motion is transferred to the spheres.

Because there is very little friction you are left with one of two outcomes: linear Newtonian momentum is conserved in the motion of the spheres; or energy is conserved. Both can not be conserved.

There is no law of conservation of kinetic energy and all data collected thus far shows that linear Newtonian momentum is conserved. Most experiments range from 200% to 500% increases from the original energy.

What is needed is for people to do these experiments and report their results.

Bessler’s wheel is spinning and if he devised some why to transfer a portion of the momentum of the wheel to a small inner mass (pendulum bob?), large quantities of energy could be made without noticeably changing the motion of the wheel.

But I think it is very important to become familiar with the exact means by which energy can be made, and that is the cylinder and spheres, or Laithwaite’s three pucks, or the disk and two pucks (also pictured in the above mentioned site), et cetera.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

After again reading this thread I searched youtube a bit and found this company which is using this theory...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jar ... iew=videos

I still fail to understand the whole concept pretty much but this is interesting.
pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

Post by pequaide »

In the above video the motion of the spinning disk is not transferred to a smaller mass. I see no energy being made. Other than the spinning disk, I see nothing similar to the cylinder and spheres. It appears that he is suspending a vertically spinning disk above a permanent magnet, and he is using strings to keep it in place. It reminds me of the top suspended over a permanent magnet. I see nothing in the experiment that is similar or significant.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Re: re: energy producing experiments

Post by rlortie »

pequaide wrote:The cylinder and spheres is a bolas placed through a diameter of a pipe. You evenly wrap the ends of the bolas around the pipe and then spin the pipe and bolas masses (spheres) as you hold the spheres against the pipe. While spinning you release the bolas spheres and the pipe: the spheres on the ends of the bolas will unwrap from the pipe and the spinning motion of the pipe will stop. The motion is transferred to the spheres.

What is needed is for people to do these experiments and report their results.
I do not believe you will find much argument about your explanation of the physical properties found in a South American Bola. Therefore I can understand why you are not getting much response to your posts.

How ever if you can describe how to utilize this transference of energy to the spheres in a 360 degree continuous motion then you may arouse some interest.

Ralph
pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

Post by pequaide »

Well; what if the pipe is a 15 metric ton rim and the spheres are replaced with two ton carts. Both the rim and carts are moving at 2 m/sec. When all the motion is given to the carts they will be moving 9.5 m/sec. At 9.5 m/sec the carts will rise up a track 4.6 meters.

The 4 metric tons of carts, when attached to the rim, can accelerate the rim and themselves to 2 m/sec. after only dropping .9685 meters. 4.6 - .9685 = 3.63 This gives us 4 metric tons raised 3.63 meters, free, every time we choose to cycle the machine. If the machine can cycle 6 times a minute, this is 24 metric tons dropped 3.63 meters every minute. This would probably be enough power for a village.

There is not much limit to size or number of machines.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Pequaide wrote:

what if the pipe is a 15 metric ton rim and the spheres are replaced with two ton carts. Both the rim and carts are moving at 2 m/sec.
Please explain the "what if" and how both rim and cart movement is initially accomplished and maintained.

A mechanical sketch or drawing with explanation would be of considerable help.

Your math looks impressive although it means nothing to me in 'real world'... Sorry but your physics knowledge is also commended but you are giving me the impression that you fit the typical armchair philosopher type, please prove me wrong. Lets see something that we can make out of nuts and bolts.

Ralph
pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

Post by pequaide »

What if: means I don’t have a 19 ton model. My models are from about 500g to 1000g with the spheres at 66g each.

The top line of this thread gives a site that has numerous pictures. The pictures are under files with the poster being pequaide. I think you have to become a member and then you can get into files. Files are a choice on the left side, after you sign up. You might try the files pictures I named 8-25-08 and 8-21-08 7 of 10.

Somewhere in my threads is a detailed description of how to build the cylinder and spheres machines. If you do a search you can probably find it. * They are real all right.

My computer and connection is to slow to post videos. But in the pictures mentioned above is a ten frame pictures series of a video.

* I found it for you.
Materials list; for models with two masses added (3 in. pipe and 4 in. pipe)

1. A length of 3 in. I.D. PVC pipe (about 10 in. per machine)
2. A 3 in. PVC pipe coupler (one per device)
3. A length of 4 in. inside diameter PVC pipe (about 4 in. per device)
4. 30 lb fluorocarbon fishing line (only a few inches per device but it is constantly breaking)
5. 20 lb stranded fishing wire with appropriate diameter crimps (.047 in. dia. leader sleeves)
6. fishing connecters (two per device) interlock snaps size 3
7. two spheres 1 in. (two per device)WLS4480-20E Sargent Welch

Tools list:
1. #60 wire gauge drill bit .0400 in.
2. 1/16 in. drill bit
3. 1/8 in. drill bit
4. 3/16 in. drill bit
5. ¼ in. drill bit
6. saber saw blade
7. saber saw
8. drill press or drill motor
9. band saw or hack saw
10. hack saw blade
11. calipers (you might use a compass if you have no calipers)
12. metal scribe or awl
13. 7/8 in hole saw
14. sandpaper; wet dry work good
15. fibered tape to reinforce the sand paper
16. rat tail file

Procedure:
1. Find the smooth end of the 3 in. coupler. (one end has Genova made in USA etc. with raised printing on it)
2. Scratch a line (with the calipers) 21.35 mm down from the smooth top end, along the side of the cylinder, all the way around the cylinder; all holes will be drilled on this line. The particular dimension (21.35 mm) is not important but that dimension needs to remain constant (always exactly the same, most calipers have a screw that will hold the dimension chosen)
3. Make a very light indention on the line at any point, just large enough so that the caliper tip can locate it. This is indention 1
4. Set the calipers to 2.000 in. and mark off 2 inch intervals on the scribed line around the cylinder from indention 1, the third mark takes you to the other side (180°). Mark off three 2 in. marks around the other side of the cylinder going the other direction from indention 1, this will leave two third marks very close together (at 180°), half way between these two marks place an indention, this is where you (later) drill the second string hole. This is indention 2
5. Place light indentions along the scribe line 2.538 in. counter clockwise (looking from the top) from the indentions 1 and 2. We will call these indentions 1A and 2A.
6. Place indentions along the scribe line 3/16 in. and 1.5 in. clockwise from indentions 1 and 2. These indention will be referred to as 1B (3/16 clockwise of 1) and 1C (1.5 in. clockwise of 1), and 2B and 2C
7. Drill1/16 in. hole toward the center line of the cylinder at indentions 1A, 1B, 1C; 2A, 2B, 2C, be careful to center the holes; 1A, and 2A are most critical
8. Drill.0400 inch holes at 1 and 2; be careful to center the holes.
9. Enlarge holes at 1A and 2A to 1/8 in., then 3/16 in., then ¼ in. This step drilling is necessary to keep the hole from floating off center.
10. Cut a 7/8 in. hole using the hole saw at the ¼ in. hole at 1A and 2A
11. Enlarge holes at 1B, 1C and 2B, 2C to 1/8 in., then 3/16 in.
12. Cut a slit between the holes at 1B and 1C, and 2B and 2C with a narrow blade saber saw
13. Enlarge that slit with the saber saw so that it is 3/16 wide from hole to hole.
14. carefully extend 1B into hole1 being careful not to damage the working side of 1
15. carefully extend 2B into 2 being careful not to damage the working side of hole 2
16. Seat a ½ in. slice of 3 in. pipe on the inside center stop ring of the coupler, this will be behind the 7/8 inch holes. This will have to be filed to seat the spheres.
17. Place a thin sheet of plastic 7/8 in. wide 1/8 in. thick, with a centered hole, on top of the slice in step 16, the top must be level with the scribed line, and 90° to the bolt in step 18.
18. Place a 1/16 in. (enlarge to 3.11 mm) hole between and above the 7/8 in. hole and the trailing end of the slit (1C and 2C) on the smooth top side of the cylinder for a 1/8 (by ½ in.) Dia. stove bolt placement, this is used to clamp the end of the string, See photo)
19. Make two 5/8 inch loops using the wire and leader sleeves and place them through the large side of the spheres, they will extend through about 1/8 inch.
20. Sand and file until the spheres seat in holes 1A and 2A in the same manner.
21. Sand and file until the slit does not catch the string.
22. Connect the snap to the loop, connect the string to the snap, seat the sphere and feed the string through the slit, and then through the center hole of the plastic sheet seated on the plastic slice, wrap it once or twice and feed it up to the small bolt in step 18 and clamp the string under the bolt

Pictured is a finished and an unfinished top cylinder, with a 3 in. pipe and a 4 in. pipe. I though you wanted to get started so I gave you this material; tools; and steps. I will probably change them over and over, and if you need help let me know.