The "missing" body...?!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

iacob alex
Addict
Addict

The "missing" body...?!

Post by iacob alex »

...seems to be a real problem in our attempts to understand and seize the gravity power.

We know(Newton-Law 2),that for every action,in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction.
But,action and reaction are exerted ON DIFFERENT OBJECTS,also.

If action is used by a gravity falling mass,where is the reaction mass?

The action-reaction interplay involves a push-pull paired relation.

We have the body that is pushed down by gravity,but what is the pulled object?

Due to the "missing" body,have we an useless fall,but not an useful proceeding?!

Let's see...

All the Bests! / Alex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
ruggerodk
Devotee
Devotee

re: The "missing" body...?!

Post by ruggerodk »

Dear Alex,

What goes up must come down...

To roll a ball downhill, first one needs to get that ball to the top of that hill.

Why then, IMO gravity is the 'reaction' - wouldn't you say?

ruggero ;-)
Contradictions do not exist.
Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises.
You will find that one of them is wrong. - Ayn Rand -
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

The reaction part would be gravity itself? As the earth pulls on the body the body pulls on the earth with an equal force. Eventhough the forces are equal the masses are not and hence the accelerations are very different and hence we don't notice the earth moving if we drop things.

Or so newton says :D.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Gravity is pressure.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Michael is perfectly true: the gravity field produces a pressure.
When you walk alone to the train station from where a big flux of travellers are exiting, you are summited to a pressure due to the move of the people.
Today the particles constituting this field are not known yet (they are certainly too small to be detected by our apparatus, you cannot define an object of 1 millimeter size by using a 1 meter ruler).
In addition these particles may be moved by an internal spin (wich could explain the virtue of the Viktor Schauberger vortex, see this URL:http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/vtxtech.htm). If you are successful by any means to synchronize the rotation of all molecules, you could focus the flux in one particular direction and therefore modify the direction of the weight.
Since few weeks I'm trying to dig this concept, making some experiments in view to create a 'gravitic Fresnel lense'.
I think this is what Grebennikov used under his flying platform. Regarding the materials and methods available at that time in USSR, he should have used a very basic solution (copper plates, iron perchlorur, nuts and bolts ???) based almost on geometrical arguments.
My apparatus for checking the design is very simple: see my picture hereafter.

Schedule:
Step 1: make TWO gravitic lenses (with exactly the same materials and geometry)
Step 2: put them with the same orientation on the both plates of the trebuchet, adjust the tare until perfect balance.
Step 3: turn ONE lense side up to back.If there is an unbalance YOU WIN!...
Step 4: improve your geometry and go back on the step 1 above.
Attachments
trebuchet1.jpeg
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
ruggerodk
Devotee
Devotee

Post by ruggerodk »

I fully agree with you Michael.
And path_finders remark on Schauberger's vortex gives me great reason to believe in the spiral spin as a possible prime mover.

I have earlier suggested an infantile experiment (see image below) involving a ballweight running along a spiral trail mounted on the outside surface of a disc (horizontal axle)...:
On its slow 'fall' from centrum to rim, the ballweight will give a constant pressure to the trail, and thereby causing the disc (wheel) to spin.
Attachments
SpiralTrack_1.jpg
ruggerodk
Devotee
Devotee

Post by ruggerodk »

Oups...hit the submit to fast...

Path_Finder:
Could you please eplain a little more about step 3 on your list please.

I am confused if you mean just to turn the lense (btw. what is a lense?) upside-down?

regards
Ruggero ;-)
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear Ruggero,
Here below you will find an image of a 'Fresnel lens'.
You can buy some here: http://www.edmundoptics.com/onlinecatal ... uctID=2104
The details of the principle can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresnel_lens

I'm referring to the transparent model in plastic of Fresnel lens, wich is often sticked on the rear window of some autobus, allowing the driver to see when moving backward.
The idea is to built a structure wich has the same effect on the gravity waves than the engraved circles of the Fresnel lense for the light waves.
The problem is therefore to build a kind of sandwich, made of successive stratas of materials, organized with a particular geometry.
If the gravity flux is focused passing through this structure, it will be not plane symmetrical for the gravity.
If you reverse it (by putting up the down side) the flux could be reversed, causing an unbalance.
Attachments
Fresnel-Lens2.jpeg
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
ruggerodk
Devotee
Devotee

Post by ruggerodk »

That's a very new way to look at gravity, path_finder!

So...what kind of 'waves' do you think we are dealing with here?

I mean: What are gravity, actually?

IMO 'weight' only exist as a definition in relation to the existense or presense of gravity and so does 'pressure'.
Standing in outer space earth-made 'weight' and 'pressure' are complete nonsense.

This makes me think about the tides:
What are the precise gravity 'pull' on the earth (and all things, not just water) just below the moon?
And what are the gravity 'pull' on the opposite side of the earth?

Is it the moon's gravity at work OR perhaps a 'push' from the sun?

Regards
ruggero ;-)

And thaks for the links - allways wondered about how those projectors worked
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

ruggero and all

We have always considered that gravity is a force from a large body. As in each planet has its own gravity. Lets look at it a little different, and consider dark matter that science claims exist. Now for the limb I am crawling on. Would it gravity is an outside force pushing in towards bodies creating the fields around the bodies. And magnets are just aliened properly to take advantage of this effect? Here is a little example of what I am meaning, that may explain the reason why I question this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tzXhOip ... annel_page
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear Ruggero,
When you are in the spatial zone (more than 10000 kms from the earth, just to fix the ideas), the flux of the gravitic particles is so low that the attraction from the earth becomes marginal and will be combined with all other attractions coming from the other planets.
This concept of gravitic flux is confirmed by the fact that the gravity varies as the inverse power2 of the distance, so far with the exposed surface of our molecules.
We cannot today specify these gravitic waves (neither their existence) due to the absence of tools able to measure them.
We are obliged to make some deductions from their effects.
To analyse this kind of phenomenon one way is to work by difference (drug/placebo per example) and make some deduction from the effects.
(if you find a cigarette butt, you can conclude that a smoker was here).
I'm just using the same methodology with the gravity.

The effects of gravity on earth is very simple: all materials (water, bodies, etc.) are attracted by the center of the earth.
The tides are an marginal effect due to the combination of the both attractions (earth and moon).
The earth therefore is a sphere (in fact, an ellipsoid because the rotation of the earth make the centrifugal force a little bit more efficient at the equator).
The physicians explain to us that the sphere is the volume wich -for a fixed amount of materials - offers the minimum of surface (therefore the deperdition of energy is minimalist). The value of the gravity force (more exactly the acceleration G=9,81M/s2) is therefore about the same at each place of the earth's surface (we are all almost at the same distance of the earth center).
My grand-daughter has a lot of difficulties to understand why 'the chinese are walking the feet up' (they can tell the same for us)...

Another interesting point is: the 'black holes'
These places in the universe are some very concentrated stars, where the concentration of matter is so high that the gravity is enormous (millions more than on earth), and therefore any body passing at proximity is attracted and melt inside the constitutive matter of this hole. This attraction is so strong that even the light is attracted.
Therefore no light is coming from this area and it seems to us like a black area (so comes the name 'black hole').
I don't hope to create a 'black hole', just a grey one.
There is an excellent video on 'black hole' in the off-topic forum.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear ABHammer,
You are exactly true,
If you accept the idea of a gravitic flux coming from particles with a spin, you have to take in account the repartition of this spin inside the material itself.
It's like the light: in the 'white light' all photons are free to orient their associated wave as they want, therefore creating all kind of colors. If all photons are synchronized you obtain a 'laser light'.
If you have some polarized glasses you will see only the photons in accordance.
It seems that we have the same analogy with these particles, and one explanation of the origin of the magnetism could be the association of materials able to be synchronized with the spin of this particles.
But this is pure speculation today, and anyway this overcomes my competencies.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....can be in fact,the other one "partner",if we intend to collect and use the gravity fall.

Usually,a machine is a "triplet" (a group of three)/ ,a lever image:
-effort (input)
-fulcrum(support)
-load,resistence (output)

With this image ,you can work anywhere:in gravity,or far away in the space...

If we intend to take out "free" energy,due to gravity fall ,this image needs some changes:

-the input is the torque difference due to gravity fall (for a continuous motion,we use a repetitive "tumbling" weight-counterweight arrangement...or if you want ,a prime/common lever/leverage).

-the output moves into the fulcrum "point" ( a heavy flywheel,or massive hub),working as a motion storage mass (rotational inertia)...this can be considered a second "modified leverage".

As a whole,we have a double leverage:one "packed" into another.

With a motion storage ,we can play any "game"...

Simply: the input is in gravity...the output is in inertia...

All the best! / Alex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
Ken
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ken »

I was unaware this was a trebuchet.

I always thought this was a trebuchet.
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: The "missing" body...?!

Post by dradford »

path_finder wrote: The idea is to built a structure wich has the same effect on the gravity waves THAN the engraved circles of the Fresnel lense for the light waves.
I think you mean "as", not "than".

Let me guess, you're American, right?

It's "the same effect AS"...