Black and White

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

agor95
Addict
Addict

Black and White

Post by agor95 »

This web site is very hard to read due to the colours used.

http://orffyre.tripod.com/

Therefore I use this booklet to override the style sheet with Black Text on a white Background. To use just create a bookmark, rename to 'Black & White' and pasted the text below into the URL.

I use this in Firefox and it works in IE. This is a javascript so that needs to be working.

javascript:var%20nuStyle=document.createElement('link');nuStyle.rel='stylesheet';nuStyle.href='data:text/css,*%20{background:#FFF%20!important;%20color:#000%20!important}%20:link%20{color:#00F%20!important}%20:visited%20{color:#93C%20!important}';void(document.documentElement.childNodes[0].appendChild(nuStyle));
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

re: Black and White

Post by bluesgtr44 »

Yeah, many of us got an "honorable mention" of sorts from this site......

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... =ramananda

Steve
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
agor95
Addict
Addict

re: Black and White

Post by agor95 »

I would not want the negative effects, by reading the information present, to detract from the value of the site originally stated.

Also I appreciate that simply selecting the text, to invert the colours, is a viable alternative.

However the booklet does allow a person to choose their preferred colours.
agor95
Addict
Addict

[ Topic Delete ]

Post by agor95 »

Under the 'user terms'; I am removing permission for third-parties to have this topic and contents.
It has served it's purpose.

Note. First Party [content owner], Second Party [Server Admin] & Third-Party all others.
User Terms wrote:While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent
Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed