Bedini

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

Michael
Addict
Addict

Bedini

Post by Michael »

Anyone seen this? I can't access overunity. It is around 2 years old. Typically it's thought that researchers of this principle make inaccurate measurements with their equipment but I've never tested this myself. He says the circuit is drawing less energy than what's going back into the battery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMB-MIiC ... re=related
Last edited by Michael on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Bedini

Post by ovyyus »

His excitement is wholly based upon input/output voltage measurement comparison. That's his mistake, voltage is not work. Similarly, measurements of force are not measurements of work ;)
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Yep typically this is true.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by terry5732 »

I let mine run for over three weeks on a 12 volt 7Ah battery

After three weeks running the battery tested the same as before I started

I haven't played with it any more in about two years

What I was feeding back to the battery was about 760 volts open circuit

I think maybe Ohm's law is not exact
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

Bedini has been around for decades. In the 1970's he created legendary transistor hifi amplifiers that are considered by some to be the ultimate amps ever made. I've read about his work with Tesla switch battery charging, and seen his work develop into the variations on a theme. He has been influenced by Thom Beardon who has theories about zero point energy. Between them, i've been fair underwhelmed at their progress, but they seem to sell a lot of books & crap. I think they are onto something, but they are struggling. I sometimes wonder if they have been infiltrated, or maybe being used to gently steer experimenters off the tracks sufficiently to hide the real truth.

I view their work as interesting but with some skeptismn - not about the existance of ambient energy, but whether they are going about it the best way.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

The Bedini forum has one of the highest member count related to over-unity.

Member participation recently achieved such an extent of traffic, it was broken down into two forums, one for beginners and one for those who have to pass an entry level, proving their machine meets set standards.

I subscribed to it for a while but the post notification notices were inundating my mail box.

We have one member that I am aware of that has switched from gravity wheels to Bedini's Window Motor.

Ralph
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Interesting Terry. Have you thought about putting it in a storeroom and keeping it running for as long as possible?
Anyone know if the Tesika people have ever finally let their unit be seen to be teestd?
meChANical Man.
--------------------
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Michael, a motor that pulls a few milliwatts hooked up to a large capacity lead/acid battery might run for a very long time. Years ago when I was involved with Robert Adams we had similar motor/generators running for weeks with no appreciable decrease in battery voltage. My wall clock spins for a couple of years an a single AA battery. Without knowing motor/generator wattage and battery capacity, run time is meaningless.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

true I was only using air resistence as a load. Terry try to find what the supposed load the device is capable of carrying while recharging and see if it still can keep operating after a length of time.

I tried to do a search on the Tesika and nothing came up.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Do you know why the electricity power companies are so strongly requesting a good (and certified) cosinus PHI for your home circuitry?
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Of sure, they want to charge you!
BUT, even for a good disturbance measure device it's not easy to say if harmonics arecoming in, or coming out!!! :)
They will try to charge you anyway...
This two ways measuring must be done with real top equipments.
Take care. M.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Here's what's part of the reason why I posted this. I wonder if some of these devices were legit in that I muse if it's possible that some of them had tapped the latent electric charge from the abmbient environment. Could a sharp spike or high voltage spark gate a little bit of extra energy from the environment? I think this might be the idea behind some of the Tesla ( and others )rumours where a spark gap generator was used..
meChANical Man.
--------------------
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

What I thought about Spark Gap and Tesla Switch (Blowing arcs thru a magnetic switch to create Radiant Energy), was that the effect was created by balancing the system when you suddenly closed the switch.

My opinion is, the circuit is open, electrons are scattered randomly, everything is noise and chaos.. You close the circuit, you force balance into the system, for a brief moment..All that random activity has to cease and become ordered, that's when the radiant energy is created.. At least, my theory of it ..
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Lust, good!
Your theory is quite inside sense. All coils and large areas, beside environment and air statics are going to discharge, or send, power for a while.
With everything else, never forget how hard is to get a reliable measure for electrical values.
Cheers. M.
terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by terry5732 »

I no longer recall exact measurements

Initially I had a ammeter hooked up and the draw should have discharged the 7Ah battery in about 36 hours

Just the noise that the motor made sounded like a lot of energy being wasted

This type of motor has little torque, but a drag on it did not cause any increase in the draw of amps. Actually, slowing it causes less of a draw.