Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Bedini

Post by terry5732 »

I don't believe it is magically sucking in some extraneous energy source

I think it is more like the difference of burning a small amount of gunpowder in a pile and the same amount in a rifle

The collapse of the field which is unused in the propulsion is extremely rapid and therefore very high voltage

It seems as though Ohm's law does not apply equally at differing voltages
The greater the voltage differences, the clearer it becomes to see that it is not linear.

Just look at what real thermal energy difference you have between a 1000 watt toaster oven at 120 volts and a 1000 watt microwave running at 2000 volts
pstroud
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by pstroud »

Frederick,

Your questions are way beyond my knoledge as I am a newbie to Bedini concepts and I am quickly learning but not an expert.

As with every free energy project I have tackled (bessler, Doc's buzzsaw, Mann Gravity Mover, etc), I jumped in with total focus for years and I do mean years. I am now focusing on Bedini technology and it will take me years to fully explore and understand it all.

As with all other projects, I devote considerable funds to quickly build. I then spend years trying to learn and explore fine tuning options. I am just beginning here with Bedini. I jumped in and I will soon be finished building the 10 coiler that JB states will power your house. I intend to take this to the test. I am really learning a lot along the way and evaluating other similar related patents that I plan to merge and test.

I have not yet obtained the years of experience and knowledge in this area to answer your questions. However, with my pashion and drive, I will learn quickly as you do.

Preston.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

The microwave resonate at water frequency.

The Toaster radiates heat in the air and on the bread and is thus inefficient..

We are only talking efficiency of the device..

Toaster is old technology compared to microwave ..

It's basically time lag caused by resistance and capacitance in coils that makes them less efficient.. You might have a point, that time is a factor..

But I think that charge is converted to high voltage due to the resistance of the wire which poses a limit to how much voltage will be created, but energy is supposed to be conserved, since amperage will match the energy stored in the coil.. Unless there really is something special using radiant energy from surrounding air ..

I would believe that we are indeed sucking magnetic energy back in the coil using backemf, and doing so, we are cracking into the aether and indeed, sucking a little more than we've put into it at first..

But why, this is the question .. If experiments proves over unity!
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Preston,

I admire your motivation! Keep up the good work, you'll crack it soon..

May I ask how you achieve to finance your projects, or is this personal!?
pstroud
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by pstroud »

Frederick,

My family lives a conservative life and did not venture out to splurge from the housing / credit card boom. We pay our bills as we go instead of paying citibank. I am fortunate that my wife and I both have good jobs and have some extra cash left over after paying the bills and daycare......

you obviously have interest and passion towards John Bedini technology / radiant energy devices. I have ideas to combine other patents / concepts with JB's and evaluate the results. If you are really interested, I suggest you sign up for the John Bedini Monopole 3 beginners group as I did:
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_Monopole3/

its a boring exercise but it teaches us how radiant energy charges batteries and changes their chemical makeup so they provide more energy than they previously could. Afterwards, you will graduate to BM2 as I did and get to explore all of your ideas with others that are on a similar or advanced level.

Preston
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Preston,

Btw, it's Frederic without the 'k' .. ;P

Your hard work and your principles are paying you back right now, you have a dream and I feel you'll get there.. I like the way you work on those ideas, you seem to explore all possibilities!

Anyways, just saying you are one of the few good human beings on earth ..

I will follow your lead and take the tutorial of bedini group.. But, if there is a wiki with enough information to get me going, I would prefer that..

How much time did it take you to get there !? .. Unfortunately, I am in business and it takes almost all my time right now, so I feel my only option is to go straight to the point, if you know where to guide me to get a pdf explaining the details, I would be grateful ..

Or I could google .. 8]

Edit, Just read that on PESWiki about bedini :

*The idea is to have no current flow. The more current, the less radiant energy. Current is inefficient energy. *

While non-conventional, I agree by indirect observations of Tesla about radiant energy..

However, I don't agree with the quick theory of radiant energy I've just read on peswiki ..
It's probably not up to date or detailed enough .. But as soon as I think about impulse current, instant switch closure.. I think about chaos and balance ..

My theory is, when a system is in an undefined state, it is in chaos.. It's oscillating chaotically, emerging from chaos to form a structure and spawn into "Reality" ..

The chaos is a result of iterative functions that feedback themselves.. I believe this is due to the fact that the system exists in open loop and nothing can define it, so it must in a sense, keep itself in a state where possible outcomes are limited to the geometry of the system.

I know this sounds probably far-fetch and unreal, but I studied chaotic systems a lot and I cannot think otherwise unless proven..

Now, what's the link with radiant energy. . .

You have a balanced system that is essentially running on it's implied structure, based on it's parameters.. Basically, you apply a potential energy to the system, it chooses a path into existence, and it's existence is defined by it's parameters.. When there are no parameters, it must exists in undefined states.. I think this link quantum to mathematics ..

So, radiant energy is outside your circuit, it must be spawned in existence, and the only way to do it is to forcively apply parameters to it.. Maybe that's the role of the back emf or the extremely fast discharge in thin air, it causes the system to enter a state where no current exists and thus a semi-undefined state is temporarily achieved, where you are able to tap into the flux of aether ..

Ok this is far-fetched, I'm stopping there because I will not sleep ... 8]
terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by terry5732 »

Another 'inefficiency' I forgot to mention was all the neighbors not being able to get broadcast TV while I was running the gizmo. I really sent out a lot of static.

Clearly that static is electricity as we know it. Simple diodes can make use of some of it but it is hard to do something with more than a fraction of what is available.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I'm not sure I understand what gizmo you are talking about ..

It is not clear now the math equations about capacitor you posted previously.. They are clearly wrong, so I'm wondering if you are charging them the usual way, or trying to do something special !?

Now you talk about static electricity .. I know of one thing, static electricity doesn't have much current, if measurable at all, and have really high voltages.. So it's kind of a perfect choice if you want to diminish current to a minimum and keep high voltage and thus, suck up aether (no current, just voltage)..

Now that brings Testatika to mind.. All correlated in this discussion and there might be a link there.. Testatika might used some funky mechanism to strip down current from static charges and keeping the potential (voltage) ...

Hmm ..
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Here's a slightly deviated idea. What if one had a heavy permanent magnet, and an electromagnet with a given amount of charge from a storage source ie; battery. The elctromagnet gets turned on and pulls the permanent magnet towards it. The permanent magnet is connected to a generator and the charge generated gets sent to the electromagnet, maybe to a secondary coil. This results in an increase in the electromagnets magnetic flux, which has a greater pull on the permanet magnet. This increases the velocity of the permanent magnet, which results in a greater charge generated in the generator, which results in a greater charge generated. And on and on it goes until the permanent magnet reaches the electromagnet, and the electromagnet gets switched off.
Question; can this be done, and can it be done so the inertia energy of the coasting permanent magnet is enough to give back to the battery what the electromagnert used plus more?

MO
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

You are missing one important point ..

When the Magnet passes a coil to drive a generator, or if it uses it's energy to drive the generator, you have effectively Cancelled any work done, since the magnet drives the generator with loss and that the energy to drive the magnet is the same as energy given to the generator.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

I think what you are trying to say is there will be resistance in the coils of the generator and with the current sent to the electro magnet and evrything will equal out. But it is possible to make generators at near 99 percent efficient and with super cooling next to zero line restance. So I wonder if it is possible to create a set up where the magnetism created is non interfereing, or is mutually additive. Tesla supposedly said he created a generator that needed no prime mover. The permanent magnet is mechanically connected to the generator.

MO
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

How is it connected !?

If it drives the generator, the generator cannot drive the magnet!?
Unless I misunderstand!?
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Apparently John Bedini and his brother Gary both passed away last month and within hours of each other. I just found out about this today.

I'm not sure if there was anything to any of his "free energy" claims, but I do remember that his ideas were some of the first such claims that I saw on the internet when doing research in the library over two decades ago now. I found them when searching for information on Joseph Newman and his "energy machine" and probably on the Hartmann guy's earlier website.

Back then in the only photograph I saw of John Bedini, he appeared to be only a few years older than myself, but he was apparently about a decade older than that. Still, he was a bit younger than my oldest brother.

Anyway, I thought I would convey the news in case there are others here like myself who had not heard.

Dwayne
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

https://www.google.com/search?q=John+Be ... +wikipedia

https://www.google.com/search?q=John+Be ... 8&oe=utf-8

Another name now gone that I had personal contact with was Bill Muller. I have his original hard copy blue prints for his Motor/generator.

http://www.mullerpower.com/
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---