Moderator: scott

beapilot
Aficionado
Aficionado

John Collins

Post by beapilot »

John,
You said
The fact that for the last 300 years no one has succeeded in building one should not dismay us. I think the chief reason for this is due to inventors constantly rediscovering the same designs. From what I know of Johann Bessler’s work I believe he discovered a different concept, a different application of the force of gravity and I think I know what it was
Did you find out if it works? What was the idea?

Beapilot
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: John Collins

Post by justsomeone »

Beapilot, Read John's blog. The link is at the bottom of his posts.

This will answer your questions.
beapilot
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by beapilot »

http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/200 ... html#links

He did not answer it. I guess he will keep it a mystery. I wonder if he even applied physical laws or even self tested it.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

God this beapilot is %#$%@#$%^, it's incredible..
winkle
Devotee
Devotee

Post by winkle »

xo
Last edited by winkle on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
the uneducated

if your gona be dumb you gota be tough

Who need drugs when you can have fatigue toxins and caffeine
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

From John Collins Blog;
If I announce it and also apply for the patent will I withstand the pressure to say nothing further until the patent process has made it safe for me to share what I know? Actually I think I have the answer now but I need to think carefully about it.
But then again, just like a hundred times before, maybe I'm fooling myself and it won't work - again!
Sounds to me that John is no closer than a lot of us has felt, some of us multiple times. I think I am on the right track with each build, other wise I would not be building it. Do I believe my present build is the answer? Of course I do, why else would I involve my time and expense. Do I feel alone in this quest? The answer is no!

My point being is that simply because John states he thinks he has the answer is no reason to stuff him in a barrel and jump in. If this be the case and all who think they have the answer will fill the barrel leaving no room to jump on. Next question is; who is in the bottom of the barrel, John, myself, Alan, and any others who devote their time seeking the wonderous rad.

Ralph
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Wow, I've never had a thread named for me alone!

Beapilot I know how it works and I haven't finished building it yet, but I will do so in the next few days. Yes of course I have applied physical laws to it and as soon as you or anyone else knows how it works they will be as certain as I am.

Ralph, I agree that I sound the same as many of the rest of us here but this time I have a certainty I've never had before. Before there has always been that tiny note of caution due to not having every angle covered, but this time and for some weeks now, I have known beyond a shadow of a doubt that the concept is right. But the build, although quite simple has had me scratching my head until I decided to buy new material for the parts and that seems to have resolved the situation.

Only a working model will prove my belief that I'm right and that is what I'm doing. I am aware that there are others such as yourself who also believe they are close to success. I would like to be the first, but as long as some does it, I shall be ecstatic.

And to forestall the next question, I shall publish details if it fails.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
beapilot
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by beapilot »

Yes,

You are right. People tend to get excited and become very certain they have it. I am curious to know if anything you are doing is anything similar to my idea in my legal notebook and mailed envelope or maybe someone else will be as interested as I am so they can compare to their idea on mind.

Would you give out some clues or hints? Like, what is the primary mover? Is it excess weights? Is it simply like Jim_Mich idea? Does it bounce to move? Magnets? Any hints?

Thanks!

PS: I got the quote from your website so you should update it when you find out.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

He finally wrote Jim Mich correctly.. incredible!!!
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

LIB,

Awe the irony of life! beapilot finally gets Jim_Mich spelled right and you recognize this great feat by spelling it wrong! You left out the '_' LOL!

(Just in jest)

Ralph
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Boo booo.. I stand corrected! 8]
beapilot
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by beapilot »

John Collins wrote:Edited

I've just acquired a huge collection of meccano parts, so I hope to complete this task real soon. No more cannibalized parts for me!

JC
How is the progress? Can you link me to the page that shows your progress?

Thanks
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Its in my signature.

http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/
JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
beapilot
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by beapilot »

John, In your blog, you posted September 5, 2009 and said:
I hope to have it finished within a week.
If you hope to have it finish in a week, then you should give progress reports daily until that goal is reached. That is what I meant. To see the progress and know it. It has been 2 days and today is the third since you said one week which is seven days.
I wonder why you would not give out the useful clues when you mention no matter what you will post the idea once tested if it works or not.

Why not just post the image and then we will wait till you test it?

Beapilot
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Like a whiny child on a long trip...
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How much longer? Are we there yet?

Patients, young one. We will get there whenever we get there. Not before. Not after.