Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

You may select 1 option

View results

spingoogl
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

Post by spingoogl »

The laws of physics will not be broken when a wheel is made public. I took the time to open up a Schaum's Outline and learn some algebra and physics. One thing I found interesting is an interesting discrepancy between linear motion and rotating motion.

linear motion( a=acceleration, v=velocity, d=distance)
a=v^2/2d

rotational motion ( r=radius)
a=v^2/r

if d and r are made equal, we will have twice the acceleration at the bottom on the vertical component of the rotational movement, and we will have conservation of momentum. Whereas the linear motion will stop.

Another interesting thing that I found is that no matter what size the radius of your pendulum is. If you start at the top, and let it drop. At its lowest point there will always be 5Gs of force acting down ( neglecting all friction). 4Gs will be from radial acceleration, and 1G will be from the perpetual existence of gravity.
I came here to chew some bubble gum, and kick some ass.....and I'm all out of bubble gum.
laikkis
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by laikkis »

John.C !

Hat is waiting :D Grind, grind..........
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I look forward to it laaikis!

I'm slightly disconcerted to read that according to the poll here, there are a significant proportion who think I will not publish any of my 'juicy secrets'! I'm not sure about 'juicy' but I shall certainly publish the results of my latest project, win or lose, and also my explanation of the concept which allows the wheel to fit within accepted science and the laws of physics. The other secrets will follow shortly afterwards.

25% think I'm as deluded as the rest of us here at BW.com and that might be true, but as I think I'm pretty well inured to public censure I 'll pretend I'm as sane as the rest ;-)

As for the majority... thanks guys. I realize this is not a significant proportion of those eligible to vote but it's nice to know there are a number of people who think I might be working on something of value.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Even if the poll said 100 percent felt you were deluded as the rest of us John the sentence does include the rest, so your in good company. Even if, ironically, the statement is an oxymoron.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

Post by broli »

23 March 2009
John Collins wrote:I have been unable to work on the wheel for the last two weeks due to family demands and before that it was too cold in my work shop,
28 March 2009
John Collins wrote:I am convinced that it is only a matter of months before a working model is made

12 April 2009
John Collins wrote:The mechanisms are finished and most of them are attached to the backplate so it won't be long before I'll know if this is a runner.
18 April 2009
John Collins wrote:My own work to replicate Bessler's wheel continues and I am confident that a working version will be made within a few weeks if not sooner.
27 April 2009
John Collins wrote:This week I hope to finish my latest version of Bessler's wheel.
30 April 2009
John Collins wrote:I finished my latest prototype wheel yesterday and it still didn't move continuously.
15 May 2009
John Collins wrote:Yesterday I spent some time refining the movement of one of the mechanisms and discovered, in the process, the meaning of another of Bessler's clues, something I had puzzled over for a long time.
18 May 2009
John Collins wrote:The mechanism moves freely now and does what I want it to do, so my next task is to assemble the remaining mechanisms in the same way as the first.
26 May 2009
John Collins wrote:I have two mechanisms fitted and working and the rest assembled but not yet fitted to the backplate. I shall continue to work on it and hope that soon I will finish it.
2 June 2009
John Collins wrote:unfortunately the latest design doesn't work
21 June 2009
John Collins wrote: I feel that time is slipping by and if I don't get this right soon then I have to make the decision about publishing everything.
4 July 2009
John Collins wrote:but I'm getting there and this weekend should see it functioning correctly.
15 July 2009
John Collins wrote:Now, back to the workshop where I'm pleased to say the mechanism is finally right and working as it was intended to do.
20 July 2009
John Collins wrote:I have made and assembled all the mechanisms required for my reconstruction and three of them are fitted and working as I intended they should. I only have to fit the remainder and see if it works.....?
28 July 2009
John Collins wrote:it progresses with painful slowness because I have so many other calls on my time.
2 August 2009
John Collins wrote:I have understood the basic principle that lies behind Bessler's wheel for over a year and yet I have not yet completed a wheel that actually runs incorporating this principle.
11 August 2009
John Collins wrote:I was hoping to finish my own proof-of-principle model before jetting off to Spain again

23 August 2009
John Collins wrote:have been somewhat frustrated to be enjoying the sunshine, food and wine in Spain when I could have been working to finish my Bessler wheel reconstruction - is that stupid or what?
5 September 2009
John Collins wrote:I hope to have it finished within a week.
22 September 2009
John Collins wrote:I am continuing to work at the reconstruction and I hope to have it finished soon.
2 October 2009
John Collins wrote:I have a deadline of three weeks for completion.
10 October 2009
John Collins wrote:After assembling and correcting various items on the reconstruction I am at last approaching completion.
19 October 2009
John Collins wrote:I have 'til the end of the forthcoming week to find the odd moment to work on it, then other commitments mean that I shall be unable to spare any time at all for a further week.
Oh the irony, perpetual madness. John keep it up you're almost near the reset where everything will repeat from the top.

Deluded isn't the correct word, I would choose...Sad.
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Good one Broli .
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

John wrote;
25% think I'm as deluded as the rest of us here at BW.com
Then who is doing the voting? :-)

Remember; Perpetual motion is man chasing perpetual motion! It has been running long before Bessler's time. Our goal is to find another version so we can stop the existing use of the term!
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Ouch Broli! It makes sober reading. All I can say is the same old same old. Believe me or don't believe me, I know what I know and I remain confident of success. The problem is that you cannot see my progress - how could you? But progress there has been and it has been a mighty steep learning curve. You will understand why it has taken me so long once I show you. I have said I will share what I know once I have finished this model but not until I am satisfied that I have made it according to the principles I believe lie behind the wheel. Maybe I should remain silent now until that time has come? I am happy to let my blog go into hibernation 'til then. I think that is probably the best thing to do. If I had known at the start of this year that it would take so long to get it right I would have held my tongue about the wheel. Ah well, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

JC

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

John Collins wrote:Maybe I should remain silent now until that time has come?
JC
Maybe 300 years from now my great great great... grand children will finally end the Johnler quest.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Broli:

Apparently it is hard being a scavenger. It is one thing being a lurker, it is quite another being a vulture sitting high in the tree demanding a free carcass to devourer. I wonder if in nature vultures complain the whole time about timely meals?

/5
Last edited by daxwc on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

Wake me up when you graduate from kindergarten.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Wake you up... why, because the little parasite will need a need a fresh feeding from his host?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

To John and all others that this may apply to;

I recently received a private post with the words;['I feel confident in what I am doing']... A simple statement but one that I gave thought to.

Obviously we all feel confident in what we are doing, otherwise we would not be doing it. That is unless we are truly mentally handicapped. I do not mind being considered a crank for pursuing that which society as a whole believes impossible, after all the same thing was once consider about man being able to fly.

Broli will always be Broli, the fattest cow who bullies their way to be first to the trough at feeding time. but the last to get milked. John should consider the source and forget trying to appease him by posting promising dates. No one should sit back and wait for delivery post paid!

All that is happening here is 'top dog satisfaction' for Broli at the expense of Johns integrity. Plain and clear nature of a bully who has found someone who will not defend themselves, It will only get worse until he is stood up to, and the wind taken from his sails.

My suggestion to John is that you quit trying to appease him for the sake of his own public image to the rest of the forum. Put your blog on hold even though its intended purpose is promotional, the only one I see getting any satisfaction out of it is Broli.

Ralph
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

This place is getting more pathetic by the day.

Ralph because of you idiots like daxwc are starting to ape your behavior. You have accused me of being many things in the past without knowing anything about me. I'll repeat these lines so it can get through your thick head:

Unlike you when I help someone it's not for my selfish interests
Unlike you when I have any kind of idea the Internet is the first place that sees it
Unlike you I am not greedy
Unlike you I know everything will die eventually
Unlike you money is meaningless to me
Unlike you I haven't sold my soul to the devil

You can call me whatever that rusty brain of yours can come up with. But in this world if you do not care about fellow humans you will suffer very hard.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Thanks Ralph. I shall continue with my blog because I have enough people who like what I'm doing.

JC