Disclosure

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Jim Williams

That is not it. We have to figure out perpetual motion before we will be able to circumvent the speed of light. LOL??LOL
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Let's hope if something goes faster than the speed of light that its shadow can keep up!

If it goes past an object will that object's shadow move faster than the speed of light? Sort of like shadow leverage!
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Disclosure

Post by Jim Williams »

AB Hammer

I read the other day that Nancy Pelosi claimed she has exceeded the speed of light, but that is here in a State where apparently 54% favor legalizing marijuana for recreational use. The November elections will tell.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

jim_mich wrote:
Jim Williams wrote:... is when the intelligent life of the Universe sits up and pays attention.
Maybe the discovery of a PM wheel signifies the opening of a bottomless pit where a weight can fall forever (perpetual motion) and produce unlimited energy (fire and brimstone?)

More of an Escher Waterfall than a bottomless pit.

We already have an example staring us in the face of such an endless flow of energy from the aether in the source and sink pattern of the flow between the north and south poles of a magnet. But it is going to take a scientific revolution before this is recognised. Hopefully, solving the Bessler Wheel conundrum will bring about that revolution.
Attachments
Escherwaterfall.jpg
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Gday

Just letting everyone know that I am no longer part of Arrache.

My separation from them is purely due to personal reasons, and I have no qualms or issues with Arrache, or any person within Arrache.

I only hope that they don't find the answer to the wheel in the next few days, or I will be pissed;)

Cheers

Kaine
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

I have found the answer Kaine.Assistance is not needed, only better health is needed now. My advanced age is detremental at this time.

J.L. KELLY
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Good for you James

Maybe when you get a runner, you could post a video of your mechanism, and bask in the glory of having a working wheel!

I look forward to the wheel being solved!

Cheers

Kaine
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Tarsier79 wrote:I look forward to the wheel being solved!
Me too.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

This is to inform all concerned that long time member of this forum and a charter member/collaborator of 'Arrache' James Kelly passed away on June 30th.

I have not only lost a key player but a working partner that was more like an older brother.

His innovation, insight, and experience will surely be missed.

Ralph Lortie
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

That's sad Ralph.

Condolences to his friends and family.

Damian
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

I'm sorry for his passing too!

One more is going!

Of sure, he made this world different and better - and we know how hard is this task!

Cheers!
Murilo
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Very sorry to hear that Ralph.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

James Kelly was a good friend and colleague and I am sure he will be looking in on us as we work. This does sadden me greatly and as we succeed, his name will not be forgotten. I had just finished a build that I have to do some adjustments to correct some positioning which should correct what stopped it from running. Only a slight touch allows it to shift and spin as it is. I wish he could have lasted longer for it is time IMO.

Alan
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Requiescat in pace
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

I am grateful...you've shared this news Ralph.....We leave no man behind...

...not now...not ever!

....perhaps a tribute....to expand on one of his designs....to make a runner of one of his dreams....

...if there is anything......???? any help.....????

richard
where man meets science and god meets man never the twain shall meet...till god and man and science sit at gods great judgement seat..a tribute to Bessler....kipling I think