Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Disclosure

Post by rlortie »

No kidding, there are clean, up front cleans ops like ralph's
Thank you Nick, appreciate the vote of confidence.

Yes there is too damn many scammers out there, I do my best to keep away from them. I do not want any reflection on 'Arrache's integrity to be tarnished in any way. Its pretty darn good when they approach me either for leads on possible investors or wish to partner up with me.

As murilo Speaks, one wants to cover his butt! I too learned the hard way. My first happened many years ago when _____ ____ plagiarized my authorship of a paper regarding Howard Johnson. He published it and gave the credit to one of his cronies.

I could post a very long list of people involved in over-unity and clean energy that IMO are scammers, but that is not the image I wish to use fortifying my organization.

Ralph
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Ralph,
so as you can see, my butt is not very different from yours... 8\

Plenty of tools all around in the jangle but I learned to keep it save and ~virgin! )8X

At your favor you always will have your facts, acts and your biography, and as we see, your name is keeping the same in all these years.

Be sure that I also have seen o lot! For example, I even knew guys that are fully specialized in explore and to 'slave' current scammers!

These really power owner, politicians and rich are specialized in offer daily promises, baits, hooks and false gains... believe me, I knew and know guys that have gangs of illusioned planets around them... just because there is the sensation and feeling of easy MONEY and some advantages.

The 'super-scammers' are bodies ahead the current scammers! (so beautiful stuff to see!)

We call these rat people here as 'puxa sacos', or 'pull-bags'... all them very allergic to short money and low influence 'victims' and 'partnership'.

Best!
Muliro
''Every citizen has the right to think and feel he's very smart, even if he's not the only one.''
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Just curious Ralph, exactly who is Arrache today? How many current members? I hope all is well.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

'Arrache' is legally recognized with the Corporate Commission for the state of Oregon as being a DBA for myself (Ralph E.Lortie) and Chris Harper-Mears.

As you are aware, Chris is active here with three threads on Community Buzz

As previously posted on another thread, I am taking a 14 month sabbatical. At present the forum 'Gravity solutions Group' is mothballed, but I am still making annual donations to Scott to keep it intact.

Ralph
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Well it appears my 14 month sabbatical of building proto's has come to an abbreviated end!

I now find myself with two viable client designs plus my own. I am due for a hospital layup for a new Defibrillator transplant. Working intermittently in a semi-heated non-insulated shop, attempting to get as much done before surgery.

It is with public knowledge that Sequeen has approached me with his design, requiring a simplified partial build bringing it to an evaluation stage.

After notification of taking a 'build' sabbatical, Chris has not only started his own threads but announced that he was applying for a patent. So, I am left to presume that he is no longer interested in being an associate of 'Arrache'.

I can only pray that his patent does not infringe on any confidential material, property of 'Arrache' and entrusted clients.

Currently there are three members of this forum with access to "Gravity Solutions Group", five who wish to remain anonymous, basically due to political, their occupation, and investment entities.

Ralph
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Are you saying that the two of you did not discuss his departure. Who would share a design with a group with several mystery members?
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

No his departure was not discussed, I told him I was taking some time off from the shop building proto-types. I have been and am the only present builder in the group. Since the loss of James Kelly I have been carrying the full plate.

The mystery members do not have access to the forum. They do not know of the designs being analyzed.I purposely set it up that way to protect them. The participation would not be called upon until a self-sustaining machine is built and verified.

Now that he is no longer in office, I can release one name that chaired the energy committee and good friend of James Kelly who was behind us.

Republican Sen. Richard G. Lugar of Indiana, a 35-year member of the Senate and one of Washington’s leading experts on U.S. foreign policy, he lost reelection to Richard Mourdock.

I now look to Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO) for incentives for renewable energy technology. ETO offers cash incentives for several renewable sources of electricity. and also craft grant applications.

The rest on my list are either promissory investors or entrepreneur investment brokers.

One is a patent agent, working out of the near-by Hanford nuclear area which employs some of the biggest name contractors world wide.

Ralph
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Investment Brokers and Politicans would'nt be my choice,but i suppose "Needs must,when the devil drives"...
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Since one have fine guts and strong stomach, politicians may be nice companion. 8\
Even if they will step over you for 'sometimes'! 8/
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Ralph stated : I can only pray his patent does not infringe on........ Sorry Ralph but I find this extremely improper. You trusted him enough to have him as a member of Arrache and now you say this? Suppose Chris had said " I am no longer a member of Arrache, I pray Ralph don't steal someone's idea and patent it himself. "
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

True, the gate swings both ways, but Chris has never resigned or gave a hint that he was no longer interested In 'Arrache'...As such I do not feel that it was all that improper to make such a statement. Under the circumstance he is no longer an associate.

I too pray that I don't steal someones idea and patent it. Sorry but I am from the old school where they taught respect and integrity. And a promise was something you did not break unless by an act of God.

Being a legal notorized associate of 'Arrache' filed with the Oregon State Corporate Commission, he gave no clue in regards to what his patent contains. He broke his promise and his integrity by not giving notice of either leaving the group or advise of his intent.

Ralph
triplock

Post by triplock »

@All

To say that I am surprised at Ralph's comments above would be an understatement.

I want to make it categorically clear that my present Patent in no way infringes on an submitted designs to Arrache, or are in any way the IP of anyone else.

My 'device'that is under consideration by the IPO is a world away from Arrache's expertise or remit. It has never, to my knowledge, ever been discussed on this forum either, if we are to talk about specifics.

For those who are interested, it is just another method, via a simple device, which will allow for an energy neutral adjustment of a statically balanced system (most predominantly used in the Robotic Arm Industry of Orthopedic Limb support.).

To try to mesh what that is to what my responsibil;ities are to Arrache, just don't stack up.

I have, to this date, as I'm sure Ralph will testify, been an active and prolific member of Arrache and this forum. My integrity is absolute, as is my honesty. To infer otherwise is very unfair and uncalled for, especially on an open forum.

I have no intention or wish to resign from Arrache as there is no conflict of Interest, and if my Patent was to do with Gravity Wheels, I can understand why Ralph may be a bit upset, but it does not.

I need not explain my self further.

As ralph knows, I am only an email away from discussing things privately, which I would prefer. Other than that, I don't wish to comment further as the whole thing is very unkind.

Chris
triplock

Post by triplock »

ralph,

having re-read your last post about me, I'm actually taken aback by the presumption of guilt. Talk about a kangeroo court.

It would appear that your mind is made up, therefore, as I prefer to jump rather than get pushed, I wish to publically resign from Arrache as an associate in the knowledge that my integrity is in tact.

I also confirm, once again, that my Patent has not been formed out of any Prior Knowledge, as to do so would invalidate it. To this day, no one is a party to the contents of the application, other than the IPO.

You told me simply that you were taking time out from Arrache, which I respected. In the interim, I decided to explore other avenues away from this perpetual search of ours, which yielded a new idea within another industry. That idea is mine, and mine alone.

Rest assured though, any Arrache garnered concepts will remain confidential and not made public, nor form part of any new ideas I may wish to protect in the future.

Finally, ralph, you should be ashame of yourself for displaying a human tract that you so despise; that of petty jealousy and lack of trust.

Chris
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Sadly, most group efforts end with bickering and finger pointing.

Which is why I'm a loner and shy away from working in a group.

triplock

Post by triplock »

Indeed Jim.

Chris