Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Disclosure

Post by rlortie »

Chris,

You want a public apology.
Please apologise on that thread, and then I'll consider the matter closed, as I have shown you nothing but respect throughout.
True, you have always shown nothing but respect and you were and are a respected person. Your failure in my eyes is not based on trust or integrity, but that of not giving a "heads up" notification of your intent.

As I stated; "the gate swings both ways".
Would it not have been etiquette to say: "Hey Ralph, I am going to apply for a patent on an idea of my own". I would have expected no more, as I did and do have faith and trust in you.

Being a bit embroiled, my above statements were made within an ambiguous feeling of disillusionment. for that I hope you consider my apology.

If this is not except-able please inform publicly, then we will converse by private mail.

Ralph
Last edited by rlortie on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
triplock

Post by triplock »

Ralph
Thank you for responding and apologising, which I accept without any caveats .

In regards to your particular point about letting you know about my intent, I in fact did so by email, with an overview of the field I was exploring.

Anyway, that's by the by now. Let's just draw a line under this matter and move on as we all have dark days !!

Best wishes

Chris
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

8.[.........
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Is there anything else you'd like to disclose Ralph? :-)
Attachments
Conflicted
Conflicted
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Lol
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
getterdone
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by getterdone »

What the Heck
Beer is the cause and the solution of all my problems.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Ed and all,

Boy! what one h--l of a conflicting ad to have on 'Arrache' web site!

Actually it made me laugh, fortunately I have a zealous sense of humor. I do not frequent the site as I have no control over the advertizements posted on either of my links. It serves its purpose and the site manager makes a few coins off it.

I have however in the past asked that there not be any conflicting ads placed on my paid for sites. I presume it is time to rattle his cage again.

Ralph

Edit: Just checked the site and the ad is gone, that does not mean that others may see it. like most sites including this one, it tracks your cookie interests.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

It was recently brought to my attention that due to attrition of associate members, i needed to update the "What is" page of http://www.arrache.org/

At that time I posted that I was considering removing the site and retire-ring from accepting submitted designs, I was not inundated with response, but did receive enough rebuttal to warrant updating the web-site and retain it. I have since received four submits.

The outdated information is now deleted and my webmaster has updated both 'Arrache' web sites.

Ralph
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Thanks Ralph. Still don't know " who " makes up Arrache.

I think I would want to know that before submitting a design.

In a way it's sad to see your old friend's name removed. RIP. You could add a side note or page " in memory of ".
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

'Arrache' has a high degree of turnover in associates, first they are invited for their knowledge, skills and aptitudes related to various skills. people adept in abilities to fabricate, contribute innovation, professionals in computer CAD and simulation programs. A number of BW forum members have come, lost interest and resigned. Two have deceased and one was expunged for low integrity and flawed business reputation.

In this business I find that empirical skilled builders are the hardest to obtain and stay involved. IMO their is not a builder out their that is not biased to their own designs. Most are not interested in another persons idea in need of help, who lacks either the skills or resources to follow up on their idea.

Others may include programmers, investment brokers, promissory investors, public relations, corporate attorneys and patent agents. A high percentage of these individuals prefer to stay behind the scenes until a running design is verified and notorized by a recognized college of higher learning. Even fellow associates are not aware of who their collaborating peers may consist of.
I think I would want to know that before submitting a design.
I Ralph E. Lortie am the only person you need be concerned about when making a "submit". I personally receive all confidential communication and am the first to analyze your idea. If i deem the need for "skunk-work" associates, a request is made for your acknowledgement and approval.

If you submit your idea using the "contact page" found on http://www.arrache.org/ your post will come directly to me including an IP tracker that allows me, for your confidentiality to identify if you are who and where you are posting from. Often using satellite imaging I can send you back your physical address and a picture of your residence. Providing of course that your submit is placed on a home PC connected to a land line IPS.

Majority of designs never make it past my isolated hard drive. I notify the client that his idea either does not work or it needs augmentation to make it into a viable design worthy of farther investigation.

If an idea obviously is of no value, yet it kindles innovation to something totally different, then the submitter is recognized and considered a co-inventor.

An example of this is found in my current build which was sparked by forum member and associate Erick Gustafson. A 3 dimensional designer/engineer. who spends the majority of his time drawing up technical plans and schematics and making "pretty pictures" with AutoCAD and 3D StudioMAX. At present he is the only person who knows exactly how he incited ideas of my own to turn his spark into a viable design that appears to supersede the math and laws of physics stating a gravity driven wheel is impossible.

Ralph
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Please state the two former Arrache members that are no longer here. I know of the one.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

James Kelly: deceased
Rex O'neil: deceased
Vern Wheeler: deceased
Alan Bauldree: Personal, and professional ethic reasons.
Dave Roberts: preferred working on his own designs, failing health.
Tarseir79 (Kaine): resigned.

Ralph
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

As most are aware, I lost my wife to cancer April 12.

The shop is temporarily closed and will be for the next few months. To many medical and funeral expenses.

My step Granddaughter who has been living here as "Caregiver" since last October is ready to move on. On or about the 8th of May I will be moving her to Crestridge California.

Plan on going down via U.S. highway 95 through Reno and South. If there are any members living nearby, and would like to chat over a cup of coffee please advise.

Ralph
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Ralph,

I too am very sorry to hear of your wife's passing. I hope you are holding up okay.

I'd certainly take you up on that chat and coffee if you were just closer to my neck of the woods. East Tennessee is a bit far from there, I'm afraid.

Take care.

Dwayne
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Good Day all!

It appears that my son and webmaster forgot to remind me of subscription dues for my 'Arrache' web sites, now expired! I have removed the live link from my forum avatar and signature.

'Arrache' as a registered corporation is alive and well, but due to changes in my life I am now considering retirement regarding the analyses of submitted designs. What time I do spend in the shop will mainly be on my own and member designs.

Currently those that drove jim_mich into recluse have also quit posting leaves this forum lacking in productivity it once enjoyed. I am looking forward to assisting in resuscitating the former aura once enjoyed here.

Ralph