I have a working device.

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

joppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: I have a working device.

Post by joppa »

TK shaking the tree again? Some Coconuts just won't drop until the time is ripe....Tom. Be just a bit more patient, you'll get what you've got coming to you.......We all do......just part of the 'circle of life'.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Joppa, are you saying TommyK's device uses coconuts?

There's something about your writing style that's oddly familiar. Just...can't...quite...put my finger on it. It'll come to me.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

ovyyus and Neo,

What can I say? You said it all. I guess TommyK is just TommyK.

He told me that from the information he has given, that I should be able to figure it out. And he really didn't give me much more information than what he had posted.

joppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by joppa »

Did I make it that obvious Ovyyus? Well I left out the most important part.....Ok I'll practically give it away for all to see.....the coconuts must be attatched to springs! It is the hydrodynamic oscillation in the coconut milk that induces a 'regauging' function which is translated through the springs to the axle! TK is simply dredging up past attempts at forcing a kneejerk reaction and repackaging them a wee bit....and as for my writing style.....go ahead and put a finger on it if that is your aim.....but 'somehow' I suspect that you have let your fingers do the walking all over it already. ;^) I can tell you that if I were successful and I had a potential......'Karl' in mind, I am sure I could have found a more compelling way to convince this person or group to come have a look-see. Couldn't you?
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

TommyK,

If you feel you are are going to be insulted by some useful criticism then you are'nt what you pretend, and are probably like every other attention seeker or con "free energy" artist out there.
In fact TommyK, I'm willing to give (not bet) but give $150.00 if you get your machine running. But you won't and never will!!!
To others, if I've come of a little harsh, forgive me, but I've run up against this type of unacceptable behaviour far too often!

Trust me, there are a lot of loosers out there willing to claim anything at some point.
Last edited by Sevich on Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Joppa,

Yes, you did. Yes, I have. Yes, I could :)
joppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by joppa »

Kudos Ovyyus and on all counts......you are not alone :^)
Patrick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Patrick »

Interesting thread.

Just to throw in my two cents. After extensive tail chasing, I did realize that TommyK was not the notorious techstuff after all. However, is TommyK a deceptive self-aggrandizing self promoter and all around inventor wanna be? Absolutely! That is not difficult to see and if he had free reign to post anonymously, he would be unbearable. Let's sum it up this way; anyone that would try and re-package what limited knowledge they have about Bessler that they ripped off from published sources and re-sell it over the internet (a la bessler@yahoo) does not deserve any attention or respect whatsoever.
Last edited by Patrick on Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Patrick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Patrick »

By the way, a flywheel stores kinetic energy; any potential dupes should closely examine the workings of watches, wound motors, reverse springs, etc; before listening to some guy demonstrating a so-called working device.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Now wait a second Patrick. Flywheels store kinetic energy, but if that energy came from the device alone, ie it self started, then that is not a meathod of fraud, but a proof that the device can extract enough energy to get a heavy wheel moving quickly.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Patrick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Patrick »

okay
rounder
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rounder »

i think bessler had a simple arangment of mass and weight with redirected force
http://www.sirinet.net/~jgjohnso/sixsimple.html
THOSE WHO LIKE TO LOOK AT BOXES SHOULD NOT LOOK AT THE SKY
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

The six simple machines are really only two, a lever and a wedge. Let me see if I can explain.

A pulley just redirects force the same as a lever. And a wheel is just a special case pulley.

An incline is a wedge. A screw is an incline wrapped into a circle.

joppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by joppa »

One might observe a turning screw to be a sort of 'leveraged wedge' applying force in 2 perpendicular directions, depending upon the design and purpose of the screw. Then again, what do I know....many of my ideas have been screwed and unbalanced from the very beginning!
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Thanks Patrick,

I was hoping you would reply. There is someone else (possibly more) people on this site who are doing the exact same thing, and they unfortunately have already ripped another person off. It is obvious what they are doing, I can't see why other people are falling for it.

Sincerely,

Michael
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.