I have a working device.

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Jonathan
Addict
Addict

re: I have a working device.

Post by Jonathan »

I think they'd see if you're a little less vague with the who and what Michael. I'm seen no one else trying to sell bits of Collins' book.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
coylo

Post by coylo »

Psst! Nudge nudge, wink wink, know whatahmean, say no more?

Sorry, this was the best picture I could find.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Jonathan, I can't yet. It has nothing to do with John Collins.

Michael
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
Joel Wright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Joel Wright »

The six simple machines are really only two, a lever and a wedge. Let me see if I can explain.
Hi Jim .Would that make a crowbar the supreme machine?
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Tommy K I apologize for mistaking you for tecstuff.

Joel, all hail the pink Satan. just kidding...haha

Greatest regards the the best in the world,

Michael
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
Joel Wright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Joel Wright »

Hi Michael Since I getting so many laughs from my overbalance,impact ,impluse swinging pendulum, pentagram design,I was hoping to have it refered to as grazooter wheel.Gra short for gravity,zooter because its vexingly funny,grazooter, what dya think.
odysseyus

Post by odysseyus »

Having seen all that is written on "besslerwheel.com" I've come to the conclusion that this forum is going nowhere!
WHY?
Because "GREED IS THE FACTOR"

Am I wrong??
Please tell me!
coylo

Post by coylo »

Yes, greed and paranoia. It all sounds vaguely familair to the Bessler story itself.
However I remain optimistic, it only takes one man to break the mould.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Hi odysseyus,

IMO, this discussion forum reflects a balance of the same human strengths and foibles found in the 'real' World.

I heard this the other day, "anyone who has their health and wants more is greedy." :)
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Who said that?
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I think it was John Travolta while being interviewed by Andrew Denton.
joppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by joppa »

I can empathize with JT's position, certainly. If I were him, I too would envy all us poor, healthy, tiny, antlike bastards crawlin around down here thousands of feet below his lavish, streaking leviathan. The sale of which, could enable well over a million 'greedy' mouths to chew on something a bit more substantial than JT's whistful maxim. Assuming JT said it. If not, sorry JT.....my mistake. Fly high bro and nuttin but love for ya.
odysseyus

Post by odysseyus »

Ovyyus and others

Hope to participate and contribute to the overall discussions and put in my 6 cents worth. Unfortunatly it sadens me to see elements of potentual fraud amoungst posters on this thread (one in particular)

Hoping against hope that others are not easily influenced, duped,
sucked-in, conned, pooped on and laughed at by his absured assertion, especially given the intense amount of time he went at it.
I am only looking into an objective view point of what is real, trying to seperate real data from the belief (fantasy). I also am not a skeptic to PM possibility, far from it.

I believe a good agument is healthy
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

I've computer animated TommyK's wheel so I could try a number of different possible comfigurations. One configuration looks very promising. The computer animation helps me get a visual picture of the wheel action in motion. It does NOT tell me if the wheel works or not.

I've started building and expect to know soon (a week or two?) if TommyK's wheel is real or not.

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Hi odysseyus,
Unfortunatly it sadens me to see elements of potentual fraud amoungst posters on this thread (one in particular)
Which one in particular do you refer to and what, other than discussions on this forum, has led you to think them a fraud?