MT drawing sequence is a code ?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

I contribute to the "Buy back nicbordeaux' copy of MT"

You may select 1 option

View results

nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

MT drawing sequence is a code ?

Post by nicbordeaux »

Well folks, John Collins' Maschinen Tractate has arived through the post, and this should be mandatory purchase for everybody (we did agree on 15 % of adjusted net for that plug didn't we, JC ?)

Furthermore, J Mich's worst nightmare has become reality because I've only had the book 10 minutes and the posting has already started.

So, as far as codes go, the drawings are sequential within a type. MT 87 is to keep things simple a piston plunger water pump with "D" as the Plunger, "F" the spout from which water, as it should, flows. MT 88 the handle has become pendular (if it is a pendulum and not hand actuated the drawings are not to scale), the device is no longer a pump gushing liquid, but works on a difference in water column height. 86 is before 87 and 88 although it is more complex than the initial principle 87, so the sequence is not linear. 89 pertains to 87 (and why two ex of MT 88 by the way ?).

Well, I guess that this has already been debated, the "identifying of drawing sequences/numbering of evolution of machines of a type" and the results studied by brains greater than those of the Cryptonomicon teams to see whether there is the beginnings of a code there...

Back to the book, and then the deluge will really start :)

EDIT: To those who repeatedly wonder why some of us use polls, answers: if the poll feature has been made available on this forum it is so that members can use it; the poll feature doesn't have much use outside asking silly questions, silly questions being part of a sense of humor, and if you are taking yourself so seriously you can't debate serious matters whilst poking fun at yourself, you don't stand a chance in heck of inventing anything.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

re: MT drawing sequence is a code ?

Post by nicbordeaux »

Actually, I am coming to believe that the search for Bessler's secret, if there is one, is rather futile. There is much more to be learnt from simple experiments.
Ben
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ben »

I wish I had another red dot to push for Nick. I don't think he represents us Louisianians well. How can he insult one of our founders and say that his stupid experiments are more important?. Really, a bicycle wheel with a weight on it and a floppy arm experiment? Really? I wish I had another red dot to push.
Ben
P.S.
Why does this guy bother me so much?(oh,yeah, he won't see this because I'm on his ignore list.) The parentheses are used for punctuation and not meant to be half of a smiley face.
Ben
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ben »

edit. said enough already, but sincerely spoken
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Hello Ben,

From the looks of this plus your private response it leaves one to assume that you are in need of a little Preventative Maintenance Scheduling. Government acronym (PMS).

IF you need someone to download on in order to get some frustration off your chest I offer to lend you my ears. I can take both barrels and am quite acclimated at the job.

I can only push your green button once!

Ralph
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Ben, you really must stop aggravating yourself like this, it's antisocial, and also it does you no good :)

You are entitled to your opinions, I to mine.

No hard feelings, I haven't even bothered to hit the red dot for you.

As to experiments, each to his own, what ?

Best

Nick

ps : Who is Louisiana ? Hot ?
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

ps : Who is Louisiana ? Hot ?
Louisiana state welcome sign
Panneau de Bienvenue dans l'état de Louisiane

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana

nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Good grief Jim, that must be the only place on earth to still use a fleur de Lys. We beheaded the people who used that sign in 1789 or thereabouts. No kidding, I thought it was just rednecks and alligators and swamps, you got royalists too ? Amazing. No wonder people from there get upset so quick. They speak some sort of dialect I guess ?

Anyway, if this global warning thing is right, the whole place should be underwater in short order.
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Maybe just the ignoramuses were beheaded, because it is still used all over the world, including France. One example is this cruise barge called Fleur de Lys.

Notice the symbol all over the bathroom. Maybe they take your head on disembarking?

Also note the Storchen-Schnabel ;-)
Attachments
Fleur de Lys suite bathroom.png
Fleur de Lys Cruise barge.png
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Maybe just the ignoramuses were beheaded
Looks like at least one got away and spawned.
What goes around, comes around.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

"Good grief Jim, that must be the only place on earth to still use a fleur de Lys."

Nick French Canada still uses it.
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ca-qc.html

So why isn't Nick allowed to have his opinion?
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Nic, there are many new pics about Luisiania for you.
Louisiana used to be a very large colony of yours in North America and the name has to see with one of the 16 Louis kings of France.
A guy, not beheaded, called Napoleon Bonaparte sold this colony to new free Americans before they would take it by themselves.
( American moral was very high, since they recently screwed England there.)
For the other side, Nap was worry to make cash for his European main conquests. ( of sure, he planned to take it back later.:)
Thanks to this, under the risks of an invasion of Portugal, allied of English Empire, all portuguese court came to the so called colony Brasil.
The results was that the king and the thousands ass-kissers started to 'organize' that 100% wild colony. ( no schools, no banks, no ports, industries and even the wood for building should come from Portugal!!! )
In 1822 came our chance to kick all Portugueses back! :)
You can also make a search about 'Orleans'... I bet as you know this name.
Cheers!
Muliro
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Michael, Nick isn't allowed to have his opinion because his opinion can vary from the line that thou shallt not transgress, eg thou must build a wheel with a multitude of rolling balls in it and which will never ever work, and above all thou shalt not seek to understand with simple systems. Furthermore, knowing more than a citizen of the US of A about Fleur de Lys, Henri IV, Louis XIII, XIV and XV is really goring sacred cows :)

So yes guys, just as some people have gold plated taps in their bathrooms, peons with lesser riches may resort to sticking Fleur de Lys tiles in their bogs, or to atract clueless tourists, Fleur de Lys painted onto their reconverted barges. Fact, every little town around here which relies heavily for it's income on clueless tourists has some sort of heraldic gizmo painted everywhere.

Rather reminiscent of Disneyland, nicht ?
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Michael:
So why isn't Nick allowed to have his opinion?
I see his opinions everywhere, not sure what you mean.

No kidding, I thought it was just rednecks and alligators and swamps, you got royalists too ?
I find this offensive for two reasons:

First I have been to France, I am absolutely sure does he really want my personal opinion of it.

Second, I live in the home of the rednecks, Louisiana not allowed any part of the label 8))))

tks
What goes around, comes around.
Ben
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ben »

Nick,
Since you can read my posts I’ll speak to you directly. My problem is that your posts are usually trying to be clever, and it never works for me. I just don’t think you are clever. That you have a real interest in the Bessler quest is obvious enough, and that’s good. That you’re new at it shows from your experiments, but that’s OK, too. We all started somewhere, but not all of us try to be so clever all the time.

So, there it is.

That you’re not a Cajun coonass is a perfectly good waste of a French name. (There, now I’m being clever)
By the way, I took back the red dot.
Good luck with your builds and experiments.
Ben