2010, The Year That Could Be It One Way Or Another

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Will John Collins Build a Working Gravity Powered Wheel in 2010?

You may select 1 option

View results

axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

2010, The Year That Could Be It One Way Or Another

Post by axel »

JC says he knows all about how the B-Wheel works. What do you think of that claim??
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Why is there no option for "Never?"

nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

re: 2010, The Year That Could Be It One Way Or Another

Post by nicbordeaux »

I don't know what I think of the claim but I'll say just this : apart from guy's like Jim who I guess know JC well and can afford to jest, polls about John Collins' claims shouldn't be tolerated if they are intended to hurt or mock. JC is not a fool, he is not a conman. People are free to believe he is genius or mildly deluded but a minimum of decency is to avoid calling him a liar. Because basically, that is what some people are doing.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Thanks Nick. I did write a response after Jim's post but deleted it before I posted it. I have nothing except respect for Jim. As for Axel, I couldn't possibly comment.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Jim Mich, I tried to but the system wouldn't allow a sixth choice. Maybe you could start your own poll??

No sixth choice allowed. Maybe that's a wheel clue.

Axel
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Nic, you're right of course. Axel obviously has issues and only seems interested in trying to hurt John and this forum. Judging by his response to Jim, he's also a liar. What benefit is there in tolerating a member who hates our community? IMO, axel should be playing elsewhere. Scott has kindly provided us with the means to make that happen, the penultimate poll - our forum rep system. In axel's case, simply click on his red button.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I appreciate the support - I really do - but I don't want to be the cause of someone being booted off this site.

Many of us say things in writing which sometimes get misintepreted because there is no body-language accompanying the text. Obviously there can be no mistaking the purpose of this poll, but in this case I choose to interpret Axel's polls as an attempt to inject a little humour into my otherwise seemingly humourless determination to be the first to rediscover the secret of Bessler's wheel. So perhaps we can drop the idea of polls designed to make fun of other forum member's personal convictions and get on with our self-appointed task, to rediscover the secret of Bessler's wheel.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

John, I think if anyone gets the boot it will be a result of their own making, not yours.

This is not an isolated incident, this members history on the forum speaks clearly for itself - and it will surely repeat itself over and over and over again. IMO, delaying the inevitable seems cruel and unnecessary for everyone.
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Well ovyyus, I know you're desperately seeking any kind of thing to call progress, but really, all I did was pose a couple of questions.

How can you find answers unless questions are asked?

Oh no!! There I did it again!!!

Go drink some decaf little buddy, and I'll try and stroke your fur in the right direction next time if there is one.

AXEL
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

He will just sock puppet, "may as well have em, where you can see em".
What goes around, comes around.