DISCLOSURE working magnet pmm video

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

DISCLOSURE working magnet pmm video

Post by epistemologicide »

AlanR
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: DISCLOSURE working magnet pmm video

Post by AlanR »

So, anyone know any more about it?

Perendev is Tooling Up for Magnetic Motor Mass Production in Europe
All-magnet motor poised to be first to reach market. German manufacturer licensed to manufacture 20 kw unit for Europe and Russia.

See epi's link above.

Looks real. Sounds real. Smells real.

Surely cant be real.

Can it?
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

I went to the PerendevPowerMagneticMotor site but the pictures would not load. I think their site uses some fancy flash player or something that my old computer didn't understand? Or my firewall was blocking the pictures? Anyway..

A while back I studied Howard Johnson's permanent magnet motor. I worked out a theory on how and why it worked. Some experiments of the concept proved positive. I even started building a prototype. But after making some crude test with some of the prototype parts I did not see any positive results and went on to other more interesting things. My tests did not disprove my ideas but nether did they prove them. The early experiments were still valid. Now the motor sits half finished in a box.

My concept to get power from magnets is based on the fact that when a magnet comes close to steel then the steel becomes magnetized and the magnetic strength is stronger than the original magnet alone. (Where does this extra energy come from? Must be from Ether Energy!) Also magnetism will follow a curved steel path like in a horse shoe magnet so it can be directed. It's posible to configure a series of magnets and U shaped magnetic conductors in a stator so as to produce an oscillation in the conductors as the rotor magnets rotate past. This pushes and pulls the magnets along. This is what H.Johnson did in his original first magnet motor. But he later went off in a different direction and I don't think he ever fully understood what made his early magnet motors work.

If magnets are a conservative force as taught in schools then there is no way that a magnet only motor will ever run. But if magnets are what I think they are, then they can be used to tap into ether energy. I beleive magnets act like a spiral upon the ether energy spinning and slowing the flow of certain frequencys of ether energy.

This is just my thoughts and opinions, I might be mistaken!

Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

O.K. - I researched this design years ago and didnt find (without revealing anything) any good configuration that could allow the field/s to attract/repel as they show... as effeciently.

Of course my design didn't incorporate three offset tracts, and there was a considerable "eddy effect"... So I lost interest/gave up.

But hey... I know there is promise here... I just hope this will brake the curse looming over this field...

Then all of us (PM seekers) can then "put up or shut up"...

I await the day.
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Neo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Neo »

One important question gentlemen...is not a magnetic motor superior to a gravity driven one?

Magnetic motors could be used in cars, space, anywhere basically while a gravity motor would possibly need to be placed on a level surface, could not be used in space, etc...

Also the man could possibly claim that he has discovered PM.

Does his motor invalidate our efforts?
The power of The One...
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Neo, in answer to your questions,

Yes

Yes

Yes

No
There is a need for both. A permanent magnet motor may be more complex and requires magnets, probably rare earth type, which can be expensive. While a simple mechanical wheel might be easier and cheaper to build. Remember we still use both internal combustion engines AND steam power (steam turbines generate much electricity).

Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: DISCLOSURE working magnet pmm video

Post by Oxygon »

Neo wrote:One important question gentlemen...is not a magnetic motor superior to a gravity driven one?

Magnetic motors could be used in cars, space, anywhere basically while a gravity motor would possibly need to be placed on a level surface, could not be used in space, etc...
... actually, that depends on its design.

I have always assuered myself that anything that utilizes a unidirectional force can be easily replaced by a spring for space, etc.

imo...
Tausen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Tausen »

Cool, wonder if you could use a couple of those to make cars that go forever with no gas! Yeah!!

:)

T.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

...easily replaced by a spring for space...
I strongly disagree. The energy has to come from somewhere, and with field forces there is a small chance that it could. But it is known that springs alone can't be a source of FE.
...AND steam power (steam turbines generate much electricity).
This is right, nuclear reactors use radioactivity to run steam engines.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

Oxygon wrote: ... actually, that depends on its design.

I have always assuered myself that anything that utilizes a unidirectional force can be easily replaced by a spring for space, etc.

imo...
Oxygon, I think you are quite right!
Kirk
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Jonathan wrote:
...easily replaced by a spring for space...
I strongly disagree. The energy has to come from somewhere, and with field forces there is a small chance that it could. But it is known that springs alone can't be a source of FE.
I aggree with Jonathan.
Springs are most definitely conservative forces. You only get out what energy you put in. Now I'm not saying some device CAN'T be made using springs that would put out excess energy, but that energy will NOT come from the spring. So where might it come from? It would come from what we perceive as nothing. When is nothing something? When it is Ether Energy or Space Energy or Zero Point Energy or whatever name you like to use. We can't sense it directly except when it acts on objects. It is inertial energy. It is that energy that we must push against whenever we accelerate an object. And the same energy that destroys an auto when it hits a tree. It is what all matter is made from. It is what makes time possible.

I'm sorry, I could go on and on and on... but enough. Its just that I see how it all is so clearly. Not all the tiny little details which is what I'm trying to learn, but the big overall picture.

Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

Listen... Whether or not you disagree with me, When I speak of a spring replacing a unidirectional force and am refering to a wheel design in which this force is distrubuted equally around a wheel mechanism (for axaple)and varying the distance to the axis of each armature connection...

I have an old design simaler in basic shape to the video in this thread... three or so... mech. that utulize a unidirection force(spring)... to perpetuate its rotation by the imbalance of weight distrubution relative to the axis...

It's just another way I have worked out... when trying to modify the tech for a low/no-gravity environment.
coylo

Post by coylo »

I agree with Jim on this;
No
There is a need for both. A permanent magnet motor may be more complex and requires magnets, probably rare earth type, which can be expensive. While a simple mechanical wheel might be easier and cheaper to build.
A magnetic device would smoke a gravity device in power and practicality. Although I also think that there is a need for both. If such a device is a success, then the price of magnets would probably increase. It would be good to be in the magnet business right now. I think a gravity device is more attractive for the developing world and would help with the fight against poverty.
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

coylo wrote:A magnetic device would smoke a gravity device in power and practicality. Although I also think that there is a need for both. If such a device is a success, then the price of magnets would probably increase. It would be good to be in the magnet business right now. I think a gravity device is more attractive for the developing world and would help with the fight against poverty.
Yes, A large scale gravity driven tech. would be better... for worldwide solutions...

Because its scalable... no expensive magnets.

... However magnets are better for trans. purposes... imo... for "small scale" and "reliability", etc... concurrent immedeate power uses...
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Anybody noticed 'Lead' futures being bought up, or maybe a spike in 'Rear Earth' magnet suppliers stocks ? Could be a forerunner of things to come :-)