Bessler Wheel Solved

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Bessler Wheel Solved

Post by to.late »

The attached picture shows the basic mechanics that allowed Johann Bessler's wheel to work.
When the weight lever is acted upon by gravity, it pushes the curved board against the outer fixed position curved board.
When it does this, because it has a board that is over the curved moveable board following it, both boards are pushed outward.
This causes water in a tube between the 2 boards to be pumped upwards. Simple hydraulics.
And when the wheel rotates and the weight lever moves to the opposing side of the wheel, the weighted lever falls inward. By using a scissored attachment, it can place it's force on the board following it and create a seal. This seal would keep water from collecting on the wrong side of the wheel which would happen without it.
So simple, a child could figure it out. By the way, the black line from one curved board to another represents how the mechanism can be independent yet affect both boards at the same time. Kind of like independent suspension in a Corvette :-)
There are enineering guidelines to be followed to allow it to rotate quickly. But I am sure this is already known as there are many experts :-)
Their years of futility are a testament to what they know :-)

edited to add; Bessler did say it would take a good carpenter to build his wheel. And I have not heard of children who were good carpenters ? Sommething to think about.
Attachments
bw2.jpg
to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Bessler Wheel Solved

Post by to.late »

To discuss the genius of Bessler, consider the Fibonacci Sequence that he referenced.
In his design, what this allows is for a continuous force between levers to be applied to the moveable curved boards. This means that 2 weighted levers could be acting on the same curved board. Because of their differing positions, the amount of force the exert on a curved moveable board would not be the same. But as the wheel rotates, the force potntial would be amazing. That is, if you like engineering. If you don;t, it would only be a curious thing you see.
It is possible that the force applied to the moveable boards would remain fairly constant.
If so, then it is something that even today has not been thought of.
Thankfully we have modern electronics such as computers and their programs :-)
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Hello P-Motion/Jim and now, to.late.

I like the "to.late" name. Good luck with this concept. But only a build will prove it.

Alan
Ealadha
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ealadha »

to.late , you say bessler wheel solved , does that mean you have built what you are posting here , and it works ?
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

I'm so glad it's finally been solved. What a relief...
martin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by martin »

Read my lips: Whaaat?
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi To. late,

So you have to bend a board and compress fluid to a good height as well, is that not doing twice the work, when a soft reservoir could be compressed with a flat board and latch. there is potential in the design principle but not if you have to bend a board against fluid as well.

Take a look at the MT drawings and you will see your To. late : )

Sorry about the pun, regards Trevor

Edit, Sorry my miss understanding the board is curved to start with! the pun still stands though.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

The pun would have been better if the OP's handle had been Too Late rather than To Late.

But then I imagine he probably meant Too Late, anyway. Image
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

Not to mention the amount of time it would take for that water to be
pumped.Just doesn't seem plausible to gain any speed.But thank you
for sharing and posting your idea.
Sleepy
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Jim, How long will it take you to attack those that disagree with you in this thread?

Bessler's wheel may be solved...... but this is not it!!!!!!!
to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Bessler Wheel Solved

Post by to.late »

@All,
This posting was merley a formality.
When the principle is demonstrated to work, no one associated with this forum can make such claim as understanding Bessler's work, let alone being an expert.

Thank You
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi to late,

I am no expert but I have done very many experiments in this field, take a look at,

www.real-free-energy.co.uk

there is potential there but the force required to push the fluid up is about 16 kg of force to raise 1kg of fluid 2 metres, ( that is for a slow transfer ) the only way to do what you propose is to use multi levers (more than one lever per reservoir) and modern hydraulic and modern control systems.

I hope this is a help to you as yes I think it can work, but is not economical to build at to day energy prices.

I know some members take offence at people joining the forum thinking they know the answer to Bessler's wheel, as I have been red flagged more than once, but once you settle in it not a bad place to be, so welcome to the forum.

Regards Trevor
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: Bessler Wheel Solved

Post by Grimer »

to.late wrote:@All,
This posting was merley a formality.
When the principle is demonstrated to work, no one associated with this forum can make such claim as understanding Bessler's work, let alone being an expert.
If the principle is demonstrated to work I'm sure that most members will be delighted. I certainly will. Image
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Happy to see this thread moved here.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

justsomeone wrote:Happy to see this thread moved here.
Image Image Image

That is certainly a good way to keep the main forums from being cluttered up with possible trolling whilst allowing the poster to defend his views if he is sincere.

Well done moderator.