Sandra?

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Ed
Addict
Addict

Sandra?

Post by Ed »

Ok Natasha, why are you posing as Sandra?

If this really was Sandra, I should think her site might be my.weightloss.journey.co.uk and her occupation "Keeping John in line".

I find it hard to believe that this name registration is a coincidence given my recent post. So that plus being in Community Buzz means there must be some "intelligence" behind it.

Scott, why does this happen so often? What is gained by these name registrations with zero posts and sites in the profile that seem spam-ish? I could understand if it was automated but the registration is setup to avoid them, right? This one seems manually done. A joke/prank?

No offense, but is Besslerwheel.com really that popular to try and latch onto somehow?

As usual, if this is a real Sandra, I apologize and welcome to the forum. :-)
Please post something and prove me wrong.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Apparently some people have too much time on their hands and really want to advertise their URL. Or maybe they are getting paid slave wages for it.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Sandra?

Post by rlortie »

I just had a call from a charity asking me to donate some of my clothes to the starving people throughout the world.

Anybody who fits into my clothes isn't starving!
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

re: Sandra?

Post by nicbordeaux »

Ralph, you missed the point : they fit three guys into one of your overalls. The rest of the material they make a tent with.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Sandra?

Post by Grimer »

rlortie wrote:I just had a call from a charity asking me to donate some of my clothes to the starving people throughout the world.

Anybody who fits into my clothes isn't starving!
Interestingly enough charities aren't interested in my old clothes since I wear them to destruction, i.e. until they are in holes of various sizes. So I think that the clothes the charities distribute go to people who are poor rather than starving. Anyone who was starving would promptly sell any serviceable clothes to buy food.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?