8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Jonathan
Addict
Addict

re: 8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

Post by Jonathan »

That this the same conclusion I (eventaully) came to Kirk. But I'm not willing to say for sure that it won't work because of the complex effects of dynamics that are hard to account for, like when Jim said this:
"The bullet will push on the sides of the tube (inertia) accelerating then decelerating the wheel at it travels through the tube. I have my doubts if this could work."
I never took that into account, but I'm pretty sure that the impulse both ways will sum to zero.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Techstuf
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Techstuf »

Ian Chamber, Jason Blair.........both have the same speech style. Anglo names but both with the same lack of intimate familiarity with the english language. However I am not dissuaded in the least and fully intend to grab as much pennystock as I can possibly muster as soon as it becomes available! You just tell me where to sign bub!
As most of humanity suffers under tyrants, misled by the devil and his cohorts who've recently been thrown down here, nothing short of Yahshua, King of Kings, will remove these oppressors and bring everlasting peace.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

I thought it was wordplay. Ian Chamber -- ion chamber.
oh well
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

If Environ turns out to be right after all, (which I doubt)... Will this forum still have the motivation MORE/LESS to continue searching for other forms of PM including bessler's?

In the aftermath of a successful (televised) environ launch. The WORLD will jump straight in, wasting no time in competition to invent other PM devices (now that they know it's possible)
This might (sadly) put besslerwheel.com at the bottom of the barrel in the search?

Environ's website shows a wheel rotating with it's weight always to the left side! ...look familiar?

Environ's motto states (The future has arrived) as opposed to (The future has begun) ...Sound familiar?

At least their music sounds great!
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I think it's doubtful that the world would jump right in. The Wright Bros were flying for years and still it was said they were a hoax.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Hey Techstuf! .

..... Your avartar looks distinctly like a slice of pizza, topped with capsicum, Tomato & onion..?

Am I right, or did I get the onion part wrong....??
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

You know, it could be a good thing. That is if they deliver on Aug 23 ?

There would be immediate media hype & this site would probably crash for a few days as it is unindated with new hits. But out of that exposure would come a swag of people just like us who would want to do more than ponder JB's wheel & then ask what is for lunch. Our numbers could swell significantly with two obvious motivations. 1. Unequivocal belief that it can be done 2. Enthusiasm to improve on any principle & conquer the world.

The foot race would break from walk to a full on canter.

If of course they fail to deliver & defer ad infinitum etc it will only serve to reinforce the perception that the world really is full of quacks & frauds & self delusionists ready to scam anyone at any opportunity.

And we carry on saying "we told you so !"
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Sevich, I'm thinking not...my guess is that it is a blurred picture of an artist's conception of the Aurora aircraft, or if not, then the same of a UFO.
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Jonathan,

I beg to differ, from where I'm sitting, Techstuf's avartar is definitely a slice of yesterday's pizza !! I'm standing firm.

Maybe Michael can resolve this issue?
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

My stomach is growling, it looks like a pizza to me.

Jason Blair
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Jason Blair »

Everyone! I came up with the best perpetual machine-which I know will work!

First of all someone will have to invent some kind of strap on diverter with hose-pipe,one end would then be connected to a generator with the other end connected to a lot of sheep's bottoms,as the sheep's break wind this would then power the generator.

This PM generator would benefit the OZONE as well,methane from these sheep's bottom would out last the fossil fuel on our planet.The only other plentiful source of methane I can think of is many of the Bessler forum members;why not put this strap-on over their mouths? I am sure they would turn out more methane than the sheep's in the field.

I am going to take my tablets now!

You may well ask what happens when those producing methane goes to sleep,as the sheep's sleeps they will still fart and as for the forum members when they sleep they will still talk in their sleep,thereby you would have a continuous supply of methane to power the generator making it perpetual motion[PM machine].
Techstuf
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Techstuf »

Spoken like a true 8th wonder of the world.....
As most of humanity suffers under tyrants, misled by the devil and his cohorts who've recently been thrown down here, nothing short of Yahshua, King of Kings, will remove these oppressors and bring everlasting peace.
coylo

Post by coylo »

That idea stinks!

I heard that methane traps four times as much of the suns rays than carbon dioxide. You might save the ozone but you'll boost global warming.
Didn't they try something similar with pigs in Mad Max 3............its been done before.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

We should install afterburners on the sheep?
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
coylo

Post by coylo »

I reckon this idea originated in New Zealand. With 3.5 million people and 50 million sheep....................need I continue..................