8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: 8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

Post by Kirk »

Actually it was a running joke in Montana. Seems some fellow applied for a Federal grant to study methane emissions from animals and some wag printed in the paper that buffalo in Yellowstone Park were being studied to see if the federal government needed to equip them with afterburners. First time I ever heard it anyway.
Duckboy even incorporated it into their annual Montana calendar. If you have never seen one of theirs you have missed some good laughsor as they say "quack you up".
See
http://www.bigskymagic.com/Duckboy/DBBook.htm
for a Montana "designated driver"

or
http://www.bigskymagic.com/Duckboy/DBCalendar.htm
for getting her hair moosed
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
Techstuf
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Techstuf »

Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Jason,
Some well needed humour. Thankyou.

Reg.

Mike
Jason Blair
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Jason Blair »

It is said you should never show a fool unfinished work.This phrase is often used by professionals to describe how frustrating it is to let a lay person in on their plans.Only another writer can look at a plot summary and see the novel it is leading to; only a fellow architect can envisage a completed house from a blueprint.Whether your project is creative or practical, it is sometimes best to keep it to one self for there are many fools out there commenting on things they know nothing about. www.environenergy.co.uk is one of those site that had gripped me from the very first time I had spotted it.The company Environ Energy Company is in for a prize mark my very word.They say they will launch the generator around the 24th of this month.I do not care if they launch it this month or 10 years from now I have faith in this company.They also has another site at www.enencom.com. I have studied this company and found out that in fact they sponsor other companies every year. They also have a directory company that any company can advertise on for 6 months free. I AM ASKING EVERY ONE,PLEASE VISIT THEIR SITES.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

We shall INDEED SEE on or about the 24th then Jason. Until then no opinion proferred, easy as that !

Edit : spelling error
Last edited by Fletcher on Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Techstuf
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Techstuf »

Confuesus say:

Steer clear of waking giant, lest finished work.....be really finished.
As most of humanity suffers under tyrants, misled by the devil and his cohorts who've recently been thrown down here, nothing short of Yahshua, King of Kings, will remove these oppressors and bring everlasting peace.
Jason Blair
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Jason Blair »

Environ Energy you just turn me on?

Please have a look people,yes the bullet is fired up the middle of the wheel.

Look at their new web site at www.enencom.biz.

A company that put information on their site without holding back is in my mind an honest company.A lot of the people who talk BS that this invention is very hard to work do not know what they are talking about.
Techstuf
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Techstuf »

Let's be frank here. Your approach seems to denote a certain....lack of understanding of capitalist society. Again, your use of the english language seems to indicate an individual(s) of perhaps eastern origins despite the Anglo names. Not that this is a gigantic hinderance.....just a potential FLAG as it has not been addressed, as yet, and various financial schemes are on the increase from particular areas of the world. IF your contrivance is successful, and I certainly do not discount the possibility, then you must also know by now how easy it is to duplicate in forms sufficiently varied from yours so as to pose no 'legal' conflict by their dissemination. I can assure you that I am not alone in the realization that gravitic energy translated and stored as potential energy in springs or other structures with a high energy return factor, can be successfully implemented in myriad ways. With knowledge as well, that any innovation of this magnitude to which even general allusion is made publicly, can result in well organized scrutinization and intimidation, I must also assume that your endeavor was borne one of two ways.....generally speaking. We seem to have several things in common....one of which hinges upon the fact that real video of a working model has not been presented.....The firing of bullets or bows.....either way.....there seems to be something resonating in the mass consciousness......It's here and it's coming soon. Perhaps from various places....
As most of humanity suffers under tyrants, misled by the devil and his cohorts who've recently been thrown down here, nothing short of Yahshua, King of Kings, will remove these oppressors and bring everlasting peace.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: 8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

Post by Kirk »

Techstuf wrote:I am not alone in the realization that gravitic energy translated and stored as potential energy in springs or other structures with a high energy return factor, can be successfully implemented in myriad ways.

It's here and it's coming soon. Perhaps from various places....

Absolutely but not in a manner where there is symmetry like the half baked proposal at that web. I have said this before and it is obviously ignored as the next posts are about some quack scheme that WONT work because of. . . Lets make a guess here. Could it be ..... symmetry?

No new science is needed to understand the solution. It is so simple, as Bessler said(simple), that you will wonder why it wasn't the prime mover for the last 2000 years.

Kirk
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
Techstuf
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Techstuf »

It is so simple, as Bessler said(simple), that you will wonder why it wasn't the prime mover for the last 2000 years.

What you say, I believe is true. I would go so far as to say that it is so simple that most won't recognize it even as it stares them in the face. Perhaps the last thing a greedy world needs is free energy......conversely, perhaps that is EXACTLY what it needs.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Techstuf wrote:What you say, I believe is true. I would go so far as to say that it is so simple that most won't recognize it even as it stares them in the face.
Hey Techstuf, truthfully, I've always enjoyed reading your posts over the last year or so :-) I liked the simplicity of your latest idea in Gordy's thread but I'm obviously missing something. How about helping the unworthy with a bit more detail & explanation. Perhaps you could start a new thread & post up your drawing again or add it to your design thread. I just hate it when I miss the obvious & its staring me in the face :-)

Cheers -Fletcher
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

sorry, hit the back button by mistake - result - double post.
Techstuf
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Techstuf »

Unworthy? I am still grappling with the fact that I am as unworthy as they come.....I am learning that man's capacity for manipulating other men goes so far as to manipulate them into manipulating himself.....for what he lacks in the way of self affectation.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

IF your contrivance is successful, and I certainly do not discount the possibility...
I do.
Techstuf
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Techstuf »

I was tempted to discount it entirely as well........what can I say....must be the 'diplomat' in me. However, I certainly discount the probability.