Play seesaw...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Play seesaw...

Post by rlortie »

Jim wrote: "What I was trying to say or imply was that the weights do not hang from the top pulley. The are supported from the bottom."

Sorry, but we are still not agreeing on the picture or explanation. The weight in question is in a state of transition. It is hanging, if the already compressed weights are supporting it, then the linkage will never be capable of letting it compress with those below it.

murilo,

Question; You have been hung up on this design for how many years? If you have so much faith in it, then why has it not been built. If I had that much faith in a design, I would have built it even if it meant the wife's grocery budget, spending less on dinners out, and stealing candy from the babies.

Ralph
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

The imagination of 3 above masters is not enough to even create technical arguments against my ideas.

BTW, I'll be around, waiting for your own personal ideas about ANY stuff you can guess! He, he... 8[
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

I was imagining and guessing about this scenario (some snob love this word) in below:

- for long I fight to find people who can give me a hand, for ex., in a simulation.
- I go to several places diffusing my designs together to JB forum.

- BTW, in this job, my name will be spread all around and zillions of African rednecks will come to offer me 1000 zillions of bucks. (did I say rednecks?)

- then, after so much try, some guys will come and will stay as members (this is true for many guys)!

- now, suppose, some of them will ask to those 3 or 4 self-proclaimed MASTERS and will ask: What do you can say about Murilo's avalanchedrive?

- Guess now what they would say about a stuff that they just can not understand and are able just to do mad appreciation? Do I need to send names?

Here come a warning to these visitors: try to reach to your own conceptions, since some guys have not confessed but obvious bad intentions!

TC!
Murilo
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Murilo, claiming that everyone who is critical of your idea have 'obvious bad intentions' is an obvious misdirection on your part. Perhaps you expect to deceive people into believing your idea will work by playing the victim here? Unrealistic expectations invariably lead to disappointment.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Bill ovyyus McMurthy, my darling!
You said above:
Murilo, claiming that everyone who is critical of your idea have 'obvious bad intentions' is an obvious misdirection on your part. Perhaps you expect to deceive people into believing your idea will work by playing the victim here? Unrealistic expectations invariably lead to disappointment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In celebration to your poor false consideration and poor understanding to my temper, I erased to all deserved provocations I sent back to you.
Sometimes I'm still very Italian to discuss.
TC!
M
Attachments
MlucF2012.jpg
Last edited by murilo on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

murilo wrote:In the few past hours you mention my name at least four times, while I thought I was in your 'ignoring' list.
Murilo, no one is on my ignore list. Another misdirection? You invent more fascinations than priscilla queen of the desert :D
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....topic has as a starting proposal a simple big size seesaw game , at :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCTdj2qJrS8

You can play this game in a huge diversity of shapes , as that at :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iSR3Yw6FXo (from 1:43 to 1:51)

Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....as a "minimal" Ferris wheel , as :

https://en.wikipedia.org/File:Cyclecide ... hoot07.jpg

If you have a passive ("sleeping") partner , the game can be minimized as a "driver-folower" rotative motion...due to your repetitive unbalance.

...but don't worry : maybe , he is dreaming about a gravity motor , due to a "self" repetitive "tumbling" unbalance !

Al_ex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....so to feel yourself "on waves" , if you take a look at :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFfULf4HAU0

It can inspire new ideas about "wavering" gravity unbalance.

Al_ex
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Al_ex,
I saw to similar stuff in a park, but the 'wavering' was a huge show of vomit! 8L...
Unforgettable!

BTW, can you say WHY the personages stand on feet for a while?
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

M !
You know this game , when really we feel as on gravity "waves" : to swing , you must play gravity unbalance ( variable arm /torque) , or to move in some way your body , or center of mass.

As you see , the people can imagine a diversity of swinging motions.

With two players , at least one must be "active"...the counterpart can be "passive". The same can happen , with a possible gravity ("self") powered device.

Al_ex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....in a different manner , at : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au08_vivCTw

Al_ex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....with the help of a tool&machines "box" , visiting :
http://toolemera.com/catpdf/melhuish1925CAT.pdf
Al_ex
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Great find Alex,

I love it and could spend all day browsing!

Also consider this is what was available in 1925, gives a perspective of what Bessler had to work with two hundred years earlier!
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

... with a "sleeping" / "pasive" partner as you can see at : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_gAchuS8SyU
Science can be the common sense at its best...but experience is one thing you can't get for nothing.
Al_ex