What was Bessler’s most powerful machine design?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Check the statements you agree with ...

You may select 1 option

View results

path_finder
Addict
Addict

re: What was Bessler’s most powerful machine design?

Post by path_finder »

In the 80'ies I worked for a corporate which had a production plant in Germany.
I made the choice to travel there only at the end of each wednesday afternoon because it was 'kegelbahn' evening here (for the men).
What was surprising to me was the reset system of the 'kegel' (skittle).
See here a shot: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... -Kugel.jpg
In the Brunswick american system the skittle are evacuated by a rake and reintroduced at the roof by some arms with succion pads.
Instead in the german system each skittle is attached by a rope passing through an hole of a plate located above the play ground.
When there is time for reset a motor lifts-up the plate, repositioning each 'kegel' at the right place (except sometime there is gordian node, you must dismount manually).
Then the plate is restored at its bottom level, releasing the cords and leaving free the skittle at their reference place.
I don't know if this has to do with the technology used by Bessler, but may be a complement to the pertinent post of ruggerodk above.
We can imagine a lot of applications: per example some weights first deposited on small places, then after a shift by a pendulum, hung somewhere else, therefore changing the application point of the active torque.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...