Announcement:Bessler Principle DISCOVERED!

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Announcement:Bessler Principle DISCOVERED!

Post by christo4_99 »

I had it two years ago but there was a flaw in my design/thinking.I just want you to know that Bessler was not fraud and neither am i.So anyone who just had a feeling that gravity alone powered the wheel and anyone who is sincere in their beliefs about all this and members here for those reasons i hope you get some satisfaction from this discovery.Please forgive me for not posting the design.You will see it soon enough I suppose.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Announcement:Bessler Principle DISCOVERED!

Post by ovyyus »

Have you built an actual working model yet?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

An awful lot of people feel they have the answer, including me Image
but Ovyyus has asked the crucial question:

"Have you built an actual working model yet?"

because until you do people are unlikely to take you seriously.

As for Bessler not being a fraud, I suppose nearly everybody on this forum realises that or they wouldn't be here.
Reticon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Reticon »

"As for Bessler not being a fraud, I suppose nearly everybody on this forum realises that or they wouldn't be here."

I think he was a fraud, and I'm still here. Every-so-often I give a little dissertation as to why. Grimer is right though, I do not take this announcement seriously at all. Perhaps there should be something in the site Terms & Conditions about dealing with the strong delusions that come when n00bs dive into this stuff? I can remember my first design and not being able to sleep because I was afraid that someone would steal the drawing. Then going to some different people I respected and blabbing my confidence all over them. To this day one still asks me how my perpetual motion is going! There really should be a brief warning posted prominently on this site.

The delusion makes adults behave like children and then, like a night of really bad decisions, leaves us ashamed. This is a terribly fascinating display after having experienced it though. I believe Bessler embarrassed himself so bad that he simply had to come up with a fake to live up to the shame he couldn't bear. Having been tempted myself to exaggerate my results it is quite obvious now what was going on in his head and he was just clever enough to maintain his con to his death. I do still think it would make an amazing movie, and that Liam Neeson should be Peter the Great, Tom Wilkinson Leibniz, and sue me but old man Mel Gibson would make a great Bessler. Did you see him in Conspiracy Theory?

Anyway...
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Re: Announcement:Bessler Principle DISCOVERED!

Post by nicbordeaux »

christo4_99 wrote:I had it two years ago but there was a flaw in my design/thinking.I just want you to know that Bessler was not fraud and neither am i.So anyone who just had a feeling that gravity alone powered the wheel and anyone who is sincere in their beliefs about all this and members here for those reasons i hope you get some satisfaction from this discovery.Please forgive me for not posting the design.You will see it soon enough I suppose.
So, you sold the design ? or is it for sale ? How much ? I might be interested but there would be a 5 x penalty on the purchase price if the device doesn't work.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

No! No! The penalty for a wheel that fails to work should be the same as Bessler proposed. If the wheel fails to work as promised, then off with the seller's head!

(Just one more proof that Bessler's wheel was probably real.)

scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Reticon wrote:There really should be a brief warning posted prominently on this site.
There is a warning, Reticon. Just watch the image of Bessler at the top left for a while.
-Scott
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
FunWithGravity2
Devotee
Devotee

Post by FunWithGravity2 »

Mel Gibson as Bessler, LMFAO holy crap almost perfect. hilarious. Thats exactly how i imagine him.
Si mobile in circumferentia circuli feratur ea celeritate, quam acquirit cadendo ex
altitudine, quae sit quartae parti diameter aequalis ; habebit vim centrifugam suae
gravitati aequalem.
jimmyjj
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jimmyjj »

Yet another disappointment!
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

i am building it...it's made of wood and my tolerances aren't quite right...will loosen it up tomorrow...but it's pretty much finished.
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Jim_mich writes:
No! No! The penalty for a wheel that fails to work should be the same as Bessler proposed. If the wheel fails to work as promised, then off with the seller's head!
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... ka&start=0

This would be a pretty lonely forum if every member who ever broadcasted their unsuccessful Eureka moment were decapitated.

Christo4_99:

If like JC, in his title A Mystery Solved? you just changed that "!" exclamation mark after DISCOVERED to a "?" question mark, you would be better received.

Best of luck for a wheel that just won't stop...
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Read what I wrote...
jim_mich wrote:If the wheel fails to work as promised, then off with the seller's head!
This implies two things. 1. Someone is saying that they have a working PM machine. 2. It fails to work. Then off with their head.
jim_mich wrote:My Eureka moment! May I indulge myself in a little excitement?

I think I've found it!

Now most of you here that have gotten to know me understand that I'm pretty sharp as far as PM wheels go. I know there are numerous other sharp members also, I'm not denigrating anyone. Anyway as I was saying, I consider myself pretty sharp which doesn't mean I can't be wrong. Over the last few years I've investigated numerous affects or concepts (whatever terms one might use) pertaining to PM wheels. The pair of pairs concept. The spread like a peacock concept. The centrifugal force turning on and off concept. The radius of gyration concept. Small weights lifting large weights (which really stretches credibility). The use of ropes, chains or cords. Maybe using latches. And of course don't forget springs and simplicity such that a carpenter's apprentice could build it! In the past all my attempts failed in some respect. But yesterday these all came together in a new way. On paper my new design looks good.

I know I might be wrong but dang this new idea of mine looks very very good so let me enjoy my endorphin high for a little while.
Read carefully. I never stated that I had the solution. I made it very clear that it was simply a concept on paper. I stated I could be wrong.

Off with their head only applies to those who say they have a working wheel when they only have a design on paper.

I also have a principle that I think might be the same as Bessler's principle. Everyone has some principle that they think is Bessler's principle. There is nothing wrong with this. And there is nothing wrong with discussing these ideas. But it is wrong to make statements that imply you have found the solution without proving that it works by an actual physical build.

Just my opinions.

Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Good point Jim, I was just having fun with you really and certainly meant no offense nor was attempting to point any fingers.

Who among us has not, in some respect,busted forth with a proclamation in some degree.

To your credit you did use cautious language in your declaration. I am no less guilty in this regard and probably the worst among us.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I think Mylow is a typical case of fraud, ie hidden wires and battery. Typical cases here are usually much more innocent and involve over excitement mixed with a pinch of paranoia :D