Announcement:Bessler Principle DISCOVERED!

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Announcement:Bessler Principle DISCOVERED!

Post by rlortie »

Mylow was definitely a case of fraud, it was done with light test mono-filament fishing line. It did not show up in the videos but it's shadow did!

His brother turned the machine by a spool with a handle out of camera view.

I just happen to have 700 yds. of 10 pound test on hand for emergencies!

Ralph
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Jim, if we were to behead all people who made claims about working wheels (often in good faith) and it turned out they were just carried away with the excitement and forgot that a miss is as good as a mile, this forum would be full of headless people. Wouldn't being hung, drawn and quartered be a more fitting fate ? Or attach them to a windmill sail ?
Reticon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Reticon »

hahaha! to so many responses. Very entertaining (one of the reasons to stay even if I doubt Bessler). In fact, I think each good hearted person who has experienced delusion at least once comes out better for having done it. Then there are the evil types, their heads should roll.

‘Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.’
-Einstein
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Reticon, if fraud then by what method do you think Bessler's wheels turned?
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

i could repeat this post every two days...
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

Reticon wrote:"As for Bessler not being a fraud, I suppose nearly everybody on this forum realises that or they wouldn't be here."

I think he was a fraud, and I'm still here. Every-so-often I give a little dissertation as to why. Grimer is right though, I do not take this announcement seriously at all. Perhaps there should be something in the site Terms & Conditions about dealing with the strong delusions that come when n00bs dive into this stuff? I can remember my first design and not being able to sleep because I was afraid that someone would steal the drawing. Then going to some different people I respected and blabbing my confidence all over them. To this day one still asks me how my perpetual motion is going! There really should be a brief warning posted prominently on this site.

The delusion makes adults behave like children and then, like a night of really bad decisions, leaves us ashamed. This is a terribly fascinating display after having experienced it though. I believe Bessler embarrassed himself so bad that he simply had to come up with a fake to live up to the shame he couldn't bear. Having been tempted myself to exaggerate my results it is quite obvious now what was going on in his head and he was just clever enough to maintain his con to his death. I do still think it would make an amazing movie, and that Liam Neeson should be Peter the Great, Tom Wilkinson Leibniz, and sue me but old man Mel Gibson would make a great Bessler. Did you see him in Conspiracy Theory?

Anyway...
this is the same kind of thing Bessler dealt with,doubt and disbelief and people thinking they are authorities on a subject which they really tangibly know nothing about.why?because nobody has a working wheel.Bessler had a working wheel.Somebody called me a newb.Just because you spent 40 years failing to get results doesn't make you and expert.I don't need my design evaluated by anyone.Have some humility.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Scott, I don't understand the swiftness of moving this thread over to this section. Patricks thread is still over on Community Buzz where I think this one belongs ( at least for a while ). They both claimed to have solved the puzzle and neither one has a runner. I got the feeling Cristo honestly thought he had the answer and should not be considered a fraud yet. Please come clean Cristo and don't disappear due to embarrassment like Patrick has. Many of us have been wrong before. I would also like to see Patrick back and contributing again. Just my 2 cents.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
FunWithGravity2
Devotee
Devotee

Post by FunWithGravity2 »

Christo Offers no proof and makes the taunt that you wil see it soon enough, but not here. If he is going to make the title read DISCOVERED then he better damn well at least offer proof, he then goes on to say he has not built it yet which confirms that his original statement was not true, and certainly doesn't deserve the proclamation of "discovered". These idiotic ruses should at least have a pretty video where they show it already rotating for and cut out just before it slows down. The fact that these idiots that show up every few weeks with these claims and can't even muster up some fake video id good enough reason to move anyone who claims in their title that they have it be moved immediately.

Im 100% in support of this swift move, proactive going forward does not mean Scott needs to remove all the old claims, ecspecially those of members who have tried very hard and have been very forth coming. Just new idiots should be dealt with switfly if the board is to have any credibility and maintain a higher level of communication amongst contributing members.

FWIW

Dave
Si mobile in circumferentia circuli feratur ea celeritate, quam acquirit cadendo ex
altitudine, quae sit quartae parti diameter aequalis ; habebit vim centrifugam suae
gravitati aequalem.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I agree with FWG.
FunWithGravity2
Devotee
Devotee

Post by FunWithGravity2 »

The possibility also exists that Christo is another sock puppet for one of our troubled members and Scott made the move based on information that we might not have. Lets keep claims for those that actually have it. The standard should atleast be a fake video. If you can design PM, a wheel covered by a sheet should not stretch your talents.

Either way keep it up,
Si mobile in circumferentia circuli feratur ea celeritate, quam acquirit cadendo ex
altitudine, quae sit quartae parti diameter aequalis ; habebit vim centrifugam suae
gravitati aequalem.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Once a reporter asked to Thomas A. Edison:

''Mr Edison, what you have to say now, when you have had 20 thousand fails trying to build a good quality lamp?''

''I learned about 20 thousand way for not doing a good lamp! Worthy!''

Priceless!
Take care.
M.
Mangyhyena
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mangyhyena »

I just want free energy (in the sense that the operator gets more energy out then the operator puts into it and the amount of energy is constant, not reliant on weather conditions, and more than solar and wind for much less cost of building materials) available to my children and grandchildren. I don't give a rat's behind who accomplishes it, who gets credit, or who gets rich off it, so long as it winds up in We-The-People's hands, not the governments or corporations.

I applaud anyone who joins in this fight, though I wish folks would hold back with the dramatic claims until they not only have a working model, but are ready to share exactly how it's accomplished with everyone, as well. The bold claims about theories give fuel to those who insist drawing power from misunderstood forces is a fool's errand. I'm not saying its us against them. I'm saying that when people truly believe free energy is impossible, they don't even try. If you won't even try, then there is zero chance you will ever accomplish it. Too many people who have vital skills to contribute consider free energy a waste of time and effort, leaving under-qualified people like me to attempt it. There is a rich history of free energy suppression to research, available for free on the web. I am fully aware that much, if not most, of it is not accurate or overstated/embellished. That's not the main point or the focus of the only question that matters when considering the possibility of free energy. The only question to ask yourself is this; is every last claim of free energy suppression false? Not, are a lot, or even most, of them false. Is every, single, last, claim false? If even one claim is true, then free energy is as real as you are and just as possible.

Free energy is far too important to the 6 billion people on this planet, and the billions more to come in future generations, to allow greed, power-lust, and ego to interfere with distribution to the general public. In a world with free energy for all, those attributes will seem primitive, wrong-headed and barbaric when looked back upon by future generations who get to live in that new world, IMHO.
Dwylbtzle
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Dwylbtzle »

mel gibson would make a great choice to play bessler

OR some modern inventor who discovered it
but who then got goaded into blabbing
or tried to patent it

because it seems like in most of his movies he's always getting beat to shit
or tortured and executed
or all three

either him or the guy in his jesus movie
or his apocalypto movie

SOMEone always does
hehe