New ID

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

New ID

Post by James.Lindgaard »

Real Name is being used. I would be preferd to be associated with my real name upon a successful build.
Also, I believe before my work is considered fraudulent, I should be allowed to defend it. It seems that the people in here might not be aware of all of the Bessler clues.
Attention to detail is important. I have built Besler wheels to varying degrees. I believe I am the only person to have done this.
I have been told by some that it is a waste of time to build his drawings as they are non runners. The next time I am at my storage unit, I will see if I can find any pictures.
I believe it was Mt 37 that I built in it's entirety against the advice of respected members of this forum. In time, I was able to understand other aspects of Bessler's wheel becausse of builds like that one.
At present, I do believe I have a 100% detailed design for his wheel which would include all of his clues for a momo-direcftional wheel.
And much to the chagrine of some, it required using math.
I believe it will be easiest for me to build it as I am aware of all the details and mechanics.

Jim
FunWithGravity2
Devotee
Devotee

re: New ID

Post by FunWithGravity2 »

Since i am just an unassociatted 3rd party and have np interest in your ridicullousness with other members i will tell you why your a complete idiot

"Real Name is being used. I would be preferd to be associated with my real name upon a successful build.
Also, I believe before my work is considered fraudulent, I should be allowed to defend it. It seems that the people in here might not be aware of all of the Bessler clues.
Attention to detail is important. I have built Besler wheels to varying degrees. I believe I am the only person to have done this. I have been told by some that it is a waste of time to build his drawings as they are non runners. The next time I am at my storage unit, I will see if I can find any pictures.
I believe it was Mt 37 that I built in it's entirety against the advice of respected members of this forum. In time, I was able to understand other aspects of Bessler's wheel becausse of builds like that one.
At present, I do believe I have a 100% detailed design for his wheel which would include all of his clues for a momo-direcftional wheel.
And much to the chagrine of some, it required using math.
I believe it will be easiest for me to build it as I am aware of all the details and mechanics.

Jim"

Statement in green is just idiotic, we all know who you are, you should just ask for forgiuveness under another name and try to make a fresh start.

Statements in red are why noone gives a crap about your designs, whether they have merit or not.(which they don't) Even when you are trying to make a fresh start your sttitude is defeatest and you make deragatory assumptions about the rest of the board.

I was almost ready to read your post, the first line only aggrravated me. But by the time i finished i remembered "some people can just not change" Its most likely a complete ignorance of the fact that you behave a certain way that does not allow you to be able to see the error of your ways.

JIM

I highly reccomend you just make a working wheel, patent it or give it away who really cares, and then come back AFTER the fact and tell us all we are dolts. Until then i am adding your new monicher to my ignore list.

Yours truly.

The one.
Si mobile in circumferentia circuli feratur ea celeritate, quam acquirit cadendo ex
altitudine, quae sit quartae parti diameter aequalis ; habebit vim centrifugam suae
gravitati aequalem.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

to.late, aka P-Motion, aka Jim Lindgaard. aka James.Lindgaard wrote:Real Name is being used. I would be preferd to be associated with my real name ...
Damn you're persistent. And a real pain. I put you on ignore so that I don't need to read all your stinking crap. So you reincarnate again and again.

The Terms of Use for this forum include:
Your Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (Content), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
- snip -
3. Create more than one account. This rule is only excepted on a case by case basis for users who have a legitimate need for two accounts and have demonstrated their trustworthiness to the administrators. No more than two usernames are ever allowed. The two usernames must be identical except for a numeric suffix
You are in violation of the terms of use by creating yet another user name. I hope Scott deletes your account and this thread. This is pure than spam as far as I'm concerned.

PS. I punched your red button and I'm putting you on ignore!

James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Jim,
No mention of what possible design I might have ?
jealousy rears it's ugly head once again.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

No regard for the forum rules, no regard for other members, typical parasite behavior.
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Ben,
Is this all you guys have to do, harass me ?
I guess it's the only thing you guys can do to show what men you are. That's funny !!!!!!!
As for a new id, Scott knows about it and can delete my old account.
I'm not sure why you would say >>No regard for the forum rules, no regard for other members, typical parasite behavior.<<
But as i told Nic who seems to be a nice person, I am going to take my time and enjoy doing this build.
After all, if all you and Jim_Mich can do is twist things to try and make me look bad, do have better ways to spend my time.

edited to correct spelling
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Parasite be gone.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

James.Lindgaard is also going on my ignore list. Get a clue!
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

@All,
I'm not sure if I should be surprised by the resentment of my doing so much work on Bessler.
I do plan on enjoying this build. And as you can see, Bessler or build has not been mentioned by people posting in this thread.
I guess if they have nothing to say, they will say it. It has been this way ever since I started working on Bessler a few years ago.
I will need to buy more tools to work with. To do a proper job of some of the details and over all quality on the build requires it.

Jim
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

Jim (P-Motion) -- Congratulations! You're the very first person to get put on my ignore list. (Well, really just your sock-puppet accounts... for now.)

This has nothing to do with your "work on Bessler", as you put it. It's simply a matter of fact that there's only so much whining and bitching that I can stand (day after day), and you exceed my limit.

Scott has been more than lenient with you, but it seems that you just don't get it.

From November 2007 --> http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 4856#44856

P.S. If you truly believe that you have a design that will 'run':
a) Build it, get it running, shoot a video of it.
b) Post a link to the video on this forum using your P-Motion account.
c) Accept my congratulations, once again.
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Mark,
I do plan on building it. What helped me to learn how is by discussing different ideas with people.
I am not sure why this would be frowned upon.
But it is not by accident that I have come to know and understand what I do. I thiink jealousy is a word
that fits this situation.For the people that pride themselves on being credible, their credibility will be tarnished
if I have a successful build. That is those people that believe they already know it. But there are enough people
like me that don't see trying different ideas with belief they will work as something bad.
After all, why would I spend my money and time building something I doubted ?
And with this, I don't doubt it. And that is where if people wouldn't rush to judge something because you can look at
a lot of old posts and see where I have been harassed for discussing specific ideas, not making general statements
that lead nowhere. It seems some people have no patience.
But for you Mark, I will repeat, by posting and discussing specific ideas, I was able to come across what I very much believe will demonstrate Besslers wheel and match his clues. As has been said, nobody knows what his wheel looks like so who ever
discovers his secrets can claim the wheel as their own and patent it. By my postibng my belief that it is Bessler's wheel, this means I will not be able to claim it as my own. That could be why some people build in secrecy, it would give them the opportunity to claim it as their own !
Something very much over looked.
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: New ID

@Jim_Mich,
I checked your profile and saw you are an investment banker.
I guess that is better than my going to school for propulsion engineering.
But then, I did correct your mistake about how a lever can work in a rotating wheel.
I do find it humorous that people like you think I should be banned for working as openly as possible.
And if this wheel works as I believe it will, all the people who posted in this thread will come off as nothing but haters.

James
Ben
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ben »

Jim wrote,

Ben,
Is this all you guys have to do, harass me ?
I guess it's the only thing you guys can do to show what men you are. That's funny !!!!!!!
As for a new id, Scott knows about it and can delete my old account.
I'm not sure why you would say >>No regard for the forum rules, no regard for other members, typical parasite behavior.<<
But as i told Nic who seems to be a nice person, I am going to take my time and enjoy doing this build.
After all, if all you and Jim_Mich can do is twist things to try and make me look bad, do have better ways to spend my time.

?
I've never responded to any of your posts.
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I was posting to a different Ben. that's oyvus name isn't it ?
If not, sorry for the mix up.

Jim
rotater
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rotater »

oops, built a fraudulent wheel, HOW!! who knows, probably due to it being a non runner.

Shhh, be silent, else the wheel police may carry me off to the perpetualtentiary