ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Bill

You are so correct. A private forum sounds perfect. I will get with Scott about it. I also see what you meant by not deleting post after looking over at Overunity.com . All of P-Motions post are deleted like P-Motion never existed there, I don't have any idea what caused it. Even on my strings they are gone except where he was quoted. That would be a strong reason he came back to here. Very Very Interesting.

Thanks again Bill for your suggestion

Alan
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

Post by rlortie »

Alan, wrote;
You are so correct. A private forum sounds perfect. I will get with Scott about it.
Currently there are; Nine blogger accounts, Three member accounts; Gravity Solutions group, John Collins and Stewart's. There are ten non-member groups open, simply ask the moderator to allow you access. You already belong to a number of these.

Most of them go dead after a while, just as our own has grown stagnant. Check them out and I bet you the moderators will add you to the list, but frankly I do not see where you will gain anything. The action is right here on Community Buzz, General Discussion, Fraud and Off Topic.

You cannot escape your nemesis by hiding behind a wall! Bill is correct, you can not run away from it. To do so is an admission of defeat! Stand your ground and simply ignore him as the rest of us are doing.

Never argue with a fool for he will only bring you down to his level... Being put on ignore lists by your peers is proof of this old adage. There is no reason for you to defend yourself, we know and ignore the cause.

'We have met the enemy and he is us!'

Ralph
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Ralph wrote:...but frankly I do not see where you will gain anything.
FWIW Ralph, as moderator Alan would gain god-like control over his own forum. If that's a way Alan can comfortably post his work then that's a good thing, right?
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Ralph I disagree with you to a point.

There is an old saying.
Those who beat their swords into plow shears, plow for those that don't
Arguments are not pleasant to hear. But slander is not an argument, even though it comes off in a similar way. It is an attack, and has no place here. It takes everybody to get rid of them. So it is better to loose a bit of esteem from those who would tell you to give up your rights, than become a quiet victim and let people run all over you.

Our country became a country because we stood up for ourselves as individuals and as a people.

I have been requested several times to show my old builds and trying to appease my peers that don't want the Lingaard show, I just didn't post the strings. So even if it is a short live forum. At least those who have asked can see and ask questions, and show some of their own. Of course you are always welcome. It will have nothing of my newer builds and never nothing of Arrache.

You said
You cannot escape your nemesis by hiding behind a wall!

No, I just don't want him to know. In a weird way of saying it, but I wouldn't want to have sex in a crowd of on lookers either.

You said
To do so is an admission of defeat!
No, It will be restricting him from knowing anything at all. So how is that defeat? I am not going to let him into my house to go through all my files either. It sounds like a logical approach.

Yes, he will try to antagonize me by saying I am hiding, but inside he will be having a fit, because he is not allowed.

Alan
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

Post by James.Lindgaard »

preoccupied wrote:I found the PM description that James sent to me to me more difficult to understand than what I have been writing and nobody seems to understand what I've been writing. It wasn't because it was too complicated, it lacked details about everything.
preoccupied,
I think what they are missing is that when someone invests the time and energy to understand something can be the difference between others not being able to understand.
Bessler's mechanics are complicated in their own way. And as DrWhat posted, it seems Bessler did use a lot of math. And yet it was my liberal use of math that got everyone upset with me. I could always take the time to find the post where someone told me rlortie was popular because he did not use math. And I don't think most people upset with me have used math to anylize Bessler's drawings or do test builds.
I would think having done some work would have merited something other than being labeled a fraud. I think that shows the true character of the leadership (not Scott), but of the regular forum members who claim some authority of knowledge.
This as I have mentioned before disregards my education and experience. I am not sure how respectable people can do that.
But discrediting someone and their work is the easiest way to becoming a more credible person.
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

AB Hammer wrote:Bill

You are so correct. A private forum sounds perfect. I will get with Scott about it. I also see what you meant by not deleting post after looking over at Overunity.com . All of P-Motions post are deleted like P-Motion never existed there, I don't have any idea what caused it. Even on my strings they are gone except where he was quoted. That would be a strong reason he came back to here. Very Very Interesting.

Alan
Alan,
I had Stefan delete my account because he allowed you to continue harassing me. It would detract from all the work I have done one Bessler.
You know, instead of talking about what Bessler did and knew, it would be about how I did it with you sounding likea nagging wife saying why are you wasting your time working on that shit for ? You could do something better with your time.
But the thread where you showed that scisssors could not possibly work is still there. And yet the person suggested using scissors because Bessler said he used them.
You actually debunked Bessler without considering his clues which were mentioned. Bad Alan, very bad.
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Alan
Alan,
I had Stefan delete my account because he allowed you to continue harassing me. It would detract from all the work I have done on Bessler.
You know, instead of talking about what Bessler did and knew, it would be about how I did it with you sounding like a nagging wife saying why are you wasting your time working on that shit for ? You could do something better with your time.
But the thread where you showed that scisssors could not possibly work is still there. And yet the person suggested using scissors because Bessler said he used them.
You actually debunked Bessler without considering his clues which were mentioned. Bad Alan, very bad.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

James.Lindgaard wrote:

Alan
Alan,
I had Stefan delete my account because he allowed you to continue harassing me. It would detract from all the work I have done one Bessler.
You know, instead of talking about what Bessler did and knew, it would be about how I did it with you sounding likea nagging wife saying why are you wasting your time working on that shit for ? You could do something better with your time.
LOL So you did it, to hide your lies and slander. So you admit in tampering with evidence. To bad, if anything goes to court Stefan has to keep a copy record. So you are only hiding it from the public for now.

I have a private forum to keep you out. Now will you leave me alone? Don't talk to me and for I sure don't want to talk to you.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Alan,
I've asked you for 2 years to go bother someone else. And then you start a thread slandering me ?
It would be hard for you to defend this thread . Scott might even be considered as abetting you because he knows about it and is allowing it. And he is after all the moderator.
People should expect self proclaimed experts like yourself to attack me. After all, my work which I have done openly and have discussed with other people hurts the credibility of secretive people who only make claims. And this is why the constant personal attacks. People can see my work and decide for themselves what they think of it.
But then for private builders like yourself, You have nothing to show but only jealousy. And Scott goes along for the same reason as Stefan, it's not possible and we're all just trying to have some fun playing pretend. Still no reason for what they allow.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

start a thread slandering me ?
???????

This has been going on for years! Whats new about it, and who started it???

Sorry people, you can bump me if you please but this sh-t has got to stop!

IIRC I may be the one responsible for starting it.

Ralph
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Ralph,
Basically you started this. FYI.
I was willing to work with you but.....
And when I posted my own ideas, you started in.
Alan picked up where you left off. And others of your ilk followed.
And is Alan willing to work with me ? Definitely not.
Tis is why I started doing my own builds. You two claimed
many things, but I found working with someone whom is serious about this was not one of them.
This is why I have put fore thought into my wheel designs. In the long term, how would a serious build need to be pursued. Something missing in everyone's work.
But you will see it in what I do next. This is where openly posting my work and discussing it with other people has helped me. My work is not based on my opinions alone, but with those who were willing to share information has helped me to improve what I have been pursuing.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Ralph

All you had to do is disagree with him to become a target. I just disagreed more. So I became his prime target. But I believe he is trying to make it so unpleasant here at Bessler Wheel that nobody will post. He hates this forum and I am just his center target. He wants to be the only expert IMO and if we are gone, he will go after others who disagree with him. The problem is all him. He is even nibbling at his P-Motion red dots and has them down to one using all his sign ins unless there is something in the program that reduces with time. I kind of doubt it but I can't be sure.

People will have to understand that he will never stop, IMO. 3 years of this he never offers proof in what he says and he has had the evidence that proves him wrong deleted from public eye. Like I told you it is a sick game with him. The only consolation is he will never see what others get to see of my past builds. I will only show on private forums as long as this jerk is around. But I won't let his harassment and slander keep me from talking to others.

Alan
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Alan,
One question. Who started this thread ?
And that is the answer you seek.

edited to add; Uh, Alan, you call me the ultimate fraud when I work openly and post my work.
Nobody associated with you and Ralph have done this. Am I missing something ?
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

AB Hammer wrote:Jim Lindgaard is the subject of the ultimate fraud.

How many sign-in names does he have here? 10, 20, 30, more P-motion, to.late, James.Lindgaard, and many more.

With so many sign-ins he keeps the last red dot for glowing Banned.

It seems his whole life is nothing but lies and disruptions.

It is hard to fathom someone doing this, unless someone was paying him to disrupt gravity wheel type forums, or he may be mentally ill.

Scott Please ban this guy and erase all his post please. he lives in Kentucky block his location to keep him away so the forum can get back to what it you designed it for. PLEASE!!
When you read this bull shit, know one thing, anybody that supported Alan which is many supported someone openly attacking a cancer patient.
While I was in bed basically 23 hours a day because of treatment, this is what i endured by Alan and his friends.
Bessler 007 got banned for helping me.
why openly attacking a patient being treatment for cancer is tolerated and accepted and improves the sttus of private build groups is something I will always wonder about.
It is one sick group of individuas that pursue and target someone being treated for cancer.
Yet I am the bad person for openly working during such times. Everybody can kiss my fucking ass.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

James.Lindgaard

1. Have you got more than one sign in name? Yes several !!!!! "against the rules"

2. Is 75% plus of your post say something bad or misleading about me in them? Sure looks that way

3. You send personal message to my wife telling her how big of a mistake being married to me in a very bad way? YES!!!!!!!

4. You have been banned from this forum but you keep coming back under different names? YES!!!!!

5. I almost forgot. You use the sympathy card with cancer as a shield to try to prove a victim when you are nothing of the sort. In the same way someone says you cant hit a man in glasses after you hit them in the nose as you put on your glasses.

Ovyyus, corrected me on on deletion issue and I thank him for it. For my anger got the better of me. Then he gave me some good advice and that is what I am doing.

SO!! Good Buy! James Lindgaard Good Buy!.