ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

Post by AB Hammer »

Jim Lindgaard is the subject of the ultimate fraud.

How many sign-in names does he have here? 10, 20, 30, more P-motion, to.late, James.Lindgaard, and many more.

With so many sign-ins he keeps the last red dot for glowing Banned.

It seems his whole life is nothing but lies and disruptions.

It is hard to fathom someone doing this, unless someone was paying him to disrupt gravity wheel type forums, or he may be mentally ill.

Scott Please ban this guy and erase all his post please. he lives in Kentucky block his location to keep him away so the forum can get back to what it you designed it for. PLEASE!!
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

Post by ovyyus »

Alan, asking for someone to be banned is one thing but asking for all their posts to be erased is wrong. Gestapo tactics always end badly for everyone.

BTW, the forum never stopped doing what it was 'designed' for. Get on with it.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Alan,
Just put P-motion, to.late, James.Lindgaard on ignore and then ignore him, forget about him, don't reply to anything he says or does . He is not worth talking to or talking about.

And if you keep posting about him, then I'll put you on ignore also!

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I found the PM description that James sent to me to me more difficult to understand than what I have been writing and nobody seems to understand what I've been writing. It wasn't because it was too complicated, it lacked details about everything.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Ditto Alan to what jim_mich said - I've seriously considered putting you on 'ignore' the last few days because YOU don't get it.

If I hear one more word from you about that idiot I will - this of course may not bother you or me ;7)
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

PM's sent. This was my last post about this subject.
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

Yay! Good for you, Alan.

You've made your case. Everyone, whether they care to know or not, is aware of the situation. Keep your ignore list updated, put all the crap out of your mind, and move on. You'll be much happier, for sure.

edited - clarification
Last edited by Mark on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Thanks for the PM Alan - you are now on my ignore list.

P.S. along with a few others over the years.

P.S.S. I deleted your second PM without opening it - don't send me anymore !
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

That is fine Fletcher. I only have one question for you if you reed or at least here it.

How many times does a person have to bee banned before they stay banned? This should have never gotten this far.

Alan
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I don't see much value in maintaining an ignore list. But I do see value in ignoring some members.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

AB Hammer wrote:How many times does a person have to bee banned before they stay banned? This should have never gotten this far.
Alan, I don't have the time, energy, or inclination to play whack-a-mole with every problematic forum member. Plus it is literally impossible to stop a determined person from getting back in anyway. Please use the ignore feature for its intended purpose.
Cheers,
Scott
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

The best ignore button is the mind; Opening a thread that indicates there is a new post and finding none can get frustrating.

I still see his posts but do not have any intention of responding. I tried the ignore route some years ago and found that it was better to simply ignore the party rather than use the forum automatic process.

I agree with Scott, you can whack-a-mole until the cows all dry up and he will keep coming back.

I am sorry to hear that Alan has lost esteem with his peers, he cannot say he was not warned. Frankly I was concerned of what reflection it might pass on to 'Arrache'.

Ralph
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Exactly.

I've read all the posts. Easier to just ignore with the mind! And not respond.

I think Alan is OK. I just wish he'd show us more of his failed designs :-)
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Thanks Damian

When he started person messaging to my wife, I did loose it a bit. But I never directly responded to him. Dawn talked about the guy cat fight and I wasn't even fighting, so I simply set the story strait and my opinion. After several pages of him degrading me which I could read from others post despite the ignore setting. I now have found the ignore effect was no good for you couldn't stop the personal messages so I picked the stop of the personal messages, and just try to ignore him and try my best not to talk to him.

You want me to show more designs and builds. I have around 30+ that I planned on posting but I will not post them if I am going to get bombarded by an idiot harassing me.

Every body looses when this is allowed to go on. It takes everyone to tell these guys that they are not wanted and have no credibility.

Alan

P.S. You can't take out the shooter buy taking out the target, for they just find another target and you have done his earlier deed for him.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Alan, I hope your wife learned something useful from this experience, ie: never get involved in a fight you can't run away from :D

Please don't make excuses for not posting your 30+ designs. A private forum gives you the power to moderate exactly who has access and who does not. Don't let your enemies beat you down.