I have solved the mystery of the Bessler Case...

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

I have solved the mystery of the Bessler Case...

Post by christo4_99 »

I am not kidding.I will not be ignored.I need to talk with John personally because i have one hell of an ending for the movie...and the world.I don't mean the end of the world.lol.Anyway John i PMed you.I am not a crackpot or anything.I am telling you i have solved it...there is no question...so we need to talk about this.
Alexioco
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: I have solved the mystery of the Bessler Case...

Post by Alexioco »

christo4_99

I am not being funny but, why not just simply post a video of your wheel running keeping the mechaism covered of course... You would soon get attention then.

Alex
"A great craftsman would be that man who can 'lightly' cause a heavy weight to fly upwards!..." (Page: 291)
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

christo4_99 wrote:I am telling you i have solved it...there is no question...
There will always be questions.

So... how long has your wheel run while driving a load? What RPM does it run? What diameter is your wheel? How much does your wheel weigh?. How many weights does it have? How heavy is each weight? Are the weights free moving/rolling type or are they attached to mechanisms? What HP or BTU does your prototype wheel produce?

All these question COULD BE EASILY ANSWERED by anyone that has actually solved it and built a working wheel.

Remember, the only way to know if you have really solved Bessler's wheel is by actually building a working wheel that runs for an extended time while doing actual work. WM2D simulations do not count. Math calculations do not count. Videos do not count. These are all good to do, but the finish line in this race is a real physical working wheel that can do real work such as pumping water, lifting weights, generating electricity, or producing heat.

John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I've responded to your PM, christo, but as I said in the message I can do nothing unless you can convince me you have a working model.

I would love to talk to you by phone but do you have any idea how many people ask to talk to me? Obviously you cannot know, but it happens a lot and in the last three or four years I have not taken up the offer because no matter how certain the person is, and believe me I can relate to that feeling, no one to date has had a working model as evidence of the success of their belief. If they did have, that would be another thing altogether!

Collaboration is something I've rejected recently as I'm always aware that I might put myself in an invidious position. Maybe the design offered by the other person is too close to my own design - where would that leave me? So keep at it or work with someone who is open to the idea of collaborating, or build your working model yourself.

No offence intended and in fact I wish you the best of luck. We desperately need a solution and for me I don't care who gets it as long as somebody does.

Good luck.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

put yourself in my shoes for a second...i am overwhelmed with this...for the last several days i have not slept very well...i am elated.First,I want you all to know that the thing that Bessller did,,,both the things that he did...are beautiful.Second,Yes,i am building a wheel today... and i dare not share my design because,as i told John in a sense i got it straight from the horses mouth.Please bare with me because i fear that if i say how i got this information,then you all will know the secret and suddenly the very same sectret that Bessler died with will become just ordinary knowledge.Please give me a moment in the sun and just believe that i have solved it (becuase i could prove it if i wanted everyone to know).Please just think of yourselves and what you would say if you found the most beautiful thing that was given to you by a wonderful remarkable man.So all of us here...Especially John and I are part of this and part of history.What i am am offering John is a chance to share the little credit that he and i deserve and a chance to correct the history books and correct history.In a way i am hereby laying claim to being the first person who has had this information in some 300 years.
Last edited by christo4_99 on Mon May 09, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

John..always the gentleman

Am I old fashioned in my thinking? should it not be a man of integrity and credibility that should pull back the curtain and reveal this wheel

should'nt there be a proper face to (re)discovery of JEEB's wheel..does it not matter if this comes from an obscure person from remoteville..anyplace...

these are real and genuine concerns of mine

Jim I think I need to learn how to link to Fletchers answer in the "search for truth" topic
where man meets science and god meets man never the twain shall meet...till god and man and science sit at gods great judgement seat..a tribute to Bessler....kipling I think
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: I have solved the mystery of the Bessler Case...

Post by christo4_99 »

Alexioco wrote:christo4_99

I am not being funny but, why not just simply post a video of your wheel running keeping the mechaism covered of course... You would soon get attention then.

Alex
I will
Neo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Neo »

I believe christo499 is referring to God as the man who has revealed the truth.
The power of The One...
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

please everyone save it...this is the real thing,meaning yes,i could prove it and i will but as of today it is only three days i have had this information...please look inside yourselves and think of what you might say if you were in my position.any nut job that has a delusion can come on here and say that he has solved the wheel...and in doing so lose credibility because he is delusional.I will tell you the reason for all of this.I told my eight year old girl that i was on the right track a week ago,that her daddy knew something of a perpetual motion...honestly,because i felt like i had the answer,felt at least that i was on the right track...and the other day after 4 or so years it was revealed to me in a matter of about 15 seconds.if i had not been so concerned with keeping my word to my daughter i would not have found it.there is a lot of love in this story and by the time you all know the whole story,including my part of it you will see something that i hope will touch your heart as deeply as it did mine.
Last edited by christo4_99 on Mon May 09, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

Neo wrote:I believe christo499 is referring to God as the man who has revealed the truth.
it may have originally been God...but no i am not referring to God
Ealadha
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ealadha »

Congradaulations christo4-99 if you solved the wheel .
But if you think you are the only one , then arrogant you are .
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Quote from Cristo:

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:56 am Post subject: re: Announcement:Bessler Principle DISCOVERED!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am building it...it's made of wood and my tolerances aren't quite right...will loosen it up tomorrow...but it's pretty much finished.

Can you tell us what happened to this wheel?

I believe..... you believe... you have the answer. I also think your are trying a two wheel design where the one with with the balanced weight configuration is connected offset to the other wheel. Am I close?
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Quote from Cristo:

This leads us to a question:what basic arrangement of weights affords the wheel a more or less balanced structure and puts the center of gravity constantly to the right (of a wheel spinning clockwise)?

This is what led to my above guess.

Don't be too concerned about us believing you. Claiming publicly that you are or were first is useless.

Be prepared to be looking upon a stopped wheel and asking yourself " Why didn't it work ? " ( Something you probably did in the above build )
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

justsomeone wrote:Quote from Cristo:

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:56 am Post subject: re: Announcement:Bessler Principle DISCOVERED!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am building it...it's made of wood and my tolerances aren't quite right...will loosen it up tomorrow...but it's pretty much finished.

Can you tell us what happened to this wheel?

I believe..... you believe... you have the answer. I also think your are trying a two wheel design where the one with with the balanced weight configuration is connected offset to the other wheel. Am I close?
simply put i was wrong then but i was beginning to go the right way
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Each time we turn another stone of the puzzle it is a form of revaluation. Most of us here have had dozens if not hundreds of them. Many times we feel we have it now ,and then it just won't turn after the build. Many people in the past and present have claimed they have the secrete. Some do this just to see how many other people feel they have the secrete and may show it in fear of loosing their part of the limelight. Exposing their idea into open source.

First thing is. You have to have proof of a running wheel to be taken seriously.

Those of us who have been in this game know, a running wheel is not the final breakthrough either. We will all know in truth it is only the first part to the bigger puzzle that now has to be worked on. The next step is which wheel will be the strongest and most maintenance free. These wheels will be the ones people will seek, for those are the ones to be manufactured.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan