I have solved the mystery of the Bessler Case...

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: I have solved the mystery of the Bessler Case...

Post by Richard »

Alan...I like the way you state inclusively "we" that is really just to cool...has a nice ring does'nt it:)

Do you think after a Bssler wheel is demonstrated we can show and discuss our other designs here on the forum?

richard
where man meets science and god meets man never the twain shall meet...till god and man and science sit at gods great judgement seat..a tribute to Bessler....kipling I think
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

I would like to presently make an absolutely astonishing claim : I do not have a working wheel. Except on paper. It'll run for sure. Every little bit of random or well thought out experiment I have done has lead to this, and the thing will run based on the comprehension of mechanical behavior gained from said observations and experiments. God, as far as I know, didn't give it to me, or if he did, he doesn't seem to want the copyright or own the patent. Maybe one day I'll build it.
wheelrite
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by wheelrite »

Build it, or have it built, sit and watch it rotating endlessly driving something useful, then marvel ............................ and now film it and post a video.
Regards
Jon
Ealadha
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: I have solved the mystery of the Bessler Case...

Post by Ealadha »

AB Hammer wrote: The next step is which wheel will be the strongest and most maintenance free. These wheels will be the ones people will seek, for those are the ones to be manufactured.
I want the wheel with the most maintanence , i don't want bearings on mine , just somehting i can throw together out of a few sticks and string , if it lasts a few days ,that will do .
So if i am traveling around i will just have to bring the electical generator and then throw the wheel together out of a few branches and stuff to power it .
Also i will be manufacturing my own , as will most people , i would think only pen pushing , city slicker type of people would want to buy bessler wheels .
Also i think people will hide their bessler wheels , because the governments will probably impose a tax on bessler wheels .
Neo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Neo »

My question christo do all your weights weigh the same?
The power of The One...
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: I have solved the mystery of the Bessler Case...

Post by AB Hammer »

Richard wrote:Alan...I like the way you state inclusively "we" that is really just to cool...has a nice ring does'nt it:)

Do you think after a Bssler wheel is demonstrated we can show and discuss our other designs here on the forum?

richard

This is already being done in private forum. At this time I am limiting to members I well know and then later after several of my wheels are done I will then open it up to several other members but only those who post. Not to those who do not post or are problems.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Axelf
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Axelf »

@AB Hammer
you have a working wheel too?
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Good luck christo4_99. Hopefully the proof of your design pudding will be edible :)
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Axelf

LOL I may have around 2 years ago, but it broke when I tried to find out what was tapping against the stand and I found it with my thumb. It felt like nearly taking the whole end off, but I only lost most of my thumb nail. It was spinning at around 60 RPM but it was not making a full shift with the tapping and smack. I believe I have corrected this and soon will know. But if so it will be strong. IMO But this isn't the only wheel either. The first story is an old story around here but until proved otherwise it is still to come. No full claim until it is fully provable.

Of course you wonder why I didn't get right back on it? A combination of trying to pay my bills, bad health, wanting to be certain for the corrected version. Now my son is back working with me I have a bit of confidence and the fact the wife threatened me to sleep on the couch if I didn't. LOL

Alan
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

Nic your astonishing claim is really not so astonishing because the working wheel you do not have I have seen not running...so in summary the wheel you do not have, not running can only point to the wheel you have running..

Alan thank you..hope to join:)

Ealadha....I wish you success...but I simply can't fathom the Government trying to reach any further into our pockets.
where man meets science and god meets man never the twain shall meet...till god and man and science sit at gods great judgement seat..a tribute to Bessler....kipling I think
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

you guys just don't get it do you? the way the story goes it's a matter of history...what Bessler did and i am telling all of you that i am the man who solved this mystery,I know something about Bessler and his wheel that presumably none of you know.It doesn't matter if i have a running wheel at this point and it's really not even about any of you or this board.The reason i am here is to try and collaborate with John because he is the person who took interest in a man that society ridiculed and treated badly for what i KNOW now he surely did not deserve.what i discovered is the missing piece of the puzzle in this story...it's the ending.There is no longer a question in my mind of whether or not Bessler was a fraud...i KNOW that he wasn't.It's so funny that i am sitting here telling you all that i have some information and i keep getting these derogatory posts.It has only been three days.I threw the build together and honestly there are so many things that i did wrong it's ridiculous.But that's all on me.Hell you all are so used to this bullshit that you don't know it when someone is for real.You say the same shit over and over reminding people that they are delusional.What if it was you and you were trying to share and all people could say was "your being delusional".
erick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by erick »

Hell you all are so used to this bullshit that you don't know it when someone is for real.
Well so far, no one has been "for real". Surely you understand why people might be skeptical.

Do you have any idea how many false prophets pop up here on a monthly basis?

E
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

christo4

My first certain success nearly killed me...I was moved to tears and exalted to the point of passing out...and for the same reasons as you.

John Collins was a god to me and then Ralph and Scott and Stewart and other members....I so wanted Bessler vindicated and I was the one; I had the wheel I did I really did....I was wrong

If you are wrong ( only if ) you will become depressed, despondant and you will feel the biting sting of shame and embarrassment and this is the beggining..

You listen to me and listen to me well my friend I will celebrate your success, equally I need to let you know that if failure rears its ugly head you will not be alone and we will persevere.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

christo4_99 wrote:Hell you all are so used to this bullshit that you don't know it when someone is for real...
That is probably true on a discussion forum filled with talk.

I will know when someone is for real when that person presents an obviously workable concept and/or presents an actual working model.

Everything else is talk.
christo4_99
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by christo4_99 »

well guys given the advice of a friend i have decided to collaborate with a local university and develop the phenomena from a scientific standpoint...that's basically all i have to say at this time...