Ouch!

Ask a question or request a feature related to the website or forum...

Moderator: scott

Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Ouch!

Post by Richard »

Scott or Jim....Darn it went back to post and found info on my drawings...can you please get my numbers off them drawings please.
where man meets science and god meets man never the twain shall meet...till god and man and science sit at gods great judgement seat..a tribute to Bessler....kipling I think
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Sorry, you normally have 24 hours to edit, change, or delete any postings or pictures.

You can try to sweet-talk Scott into blanking out the address and phone numbers on your drawing, but that is a long-shot. If he does help you then you might consider making a donation to the website to compensate Scott for any time and effort he puts forth helping fix your screw-up. Just my opinion.

PS. If its any compensation, the picture is in community buzz, and thus only members can see it. And only about 100 members visit regularly, and about 200 more members visit occasionally. Its not like the whole world has access to your numbers.

Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Ouch!

Post by Richard »

Jim..thanx.

I'll live with the "screw-up" henceforth to be viewed as a "??? well actually screw up sounds pretty good.

I'll take your invitation to make a donation however.

richard
where man meets science and god meets man never the twain shall meet...till god and man and science sit at gods great judgement seat..a tribute to Bessler....kipling I think
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

What info on what drawings? Someone please throw me a bone. I'm happy to help but so far it's a goose chase. Please give me links in a case like this so I don't have to wade through the whole forum looking for clues.
Thanks,
Scott
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

OK thanks. Problem solved.
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Ouch!

Post by Richard »

and thanks given...to both!