compilation of ideas (georgs)

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

compilation of ideas (georgs)

Post by epistemologicide »

Time to condense GeorgÂ’s awareness that also exists out side his ideas thread. think of this as a compilation of such, I emplore us all not to ask the same questions and link to threads ,just to apply further thinking and re evaluate it, search and find ways that can enable you to do so as what ever you did last time, surpass it by thinking more.

We have been here for a while now, and its time to assemble the clues available to us and finally train our brain into submission if you want to classify it as that, or refine and re evaluate and try and develop that knowledge we have available to us.

Part one, an attempt in chronological order. Wording is taken from the original and not altered in any way.

First of all it is absolutely essential that we learn the thinking behind the concept of a swinging, oscillating system this does relate to the original bessler wheel. Using the best example of this is MT13 As originally stated.

You can learn from MT13 is that you have a swinging, oscillating system, which transfers energy diagonal up in the wheel. It doesn't only transfer from left to right. The exchange is working like a lie 8. The gain in MT13 comes from the diagonal up. In the PDF drawing in the link below, in every picture, the centre of gravity is shown.
During the complete moving it is always on the right side

Visual reference provided by Scott is here http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?id=18

And we have an avi animation here
http://www.kuenstler-energie.de/img/M13-Animation.avi

Further notes on understanding of the key which is ‘swinging’
Read http://evert.de/eft722e.htm

Have a look to the example with the football players. There are always two systems acting one against the other. An outer and an inner system. But when one of the systems is allowed to swing, force differences will be the result. These differences, periodically used, are the way to free energy. Here Again we are using an ‘oscillating system’ and resonance with a trouble force.

There is also another visual example of this oscillating force,
Below is an excel drawing showing an oscillating force, and what a hit against the hindrance will do. The hindrance in the Besslerwheel is the inside of the big wheel. So we have now two possibilities that the roller, carrying an exccenter weight gets potential energy. The first possibility you see on step 2, the second in step 6. Both technics are used from Bessler in his
wheel, http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?id=19

This will lead us into the next section

Bessler used the inertia energy to move the weight up. Think of the hit on the rims. Inertia energy is the only way to lift weights without a backstroke. Also with inertia energy we can turn the force vector by 90 degrees. I showed it on oscillation on GeorgÂ’s ideas.
Any force on an exccenter will have potential energy as result!!

I have also searched for a sidewards moving without loosing energy.
Now I found the solution for that problem. When we put two cylinders, carrying an excentic weight each, connected with a spring, put on a lever, the rollers can move sidewards without loosing energy.

Now two trouble force given that is out side of the ideas thread.

The explanation of trouble force and how to calculate it still published. It is
on my resonance page and here under Georg's ideas. I have built a model that takes care of all what I have claimed. If the principle is clearly understood, more than one solution can be built. I went two steps backward in my development to show the self running wheel, a toy. To capture mathematics and physic took me nearly two years. You get
the solution on the resonance page on a golden table.

The resonance page is also written in English, so you can not have a language problem. But there is a language problem in general. I will explain what this problem is, it is the view!!
On the resonance page you see that any external force (also a small, periodically one) can have big forces a result. Hope you agree. But what happened if you use an INTERNAL force? You still get the same result, big forces. So external force don't apply is a force from outside. Think a while. ANY force, Internal or external can be used.

Plus to add to the focus on swinging

If you had studied 'Drehmomentspeicher' on my homepage
than you can see that even if we think something running in an egg form, it is running completely round. We had to break the symmetry. This is easily possible when we allow the system to swing. One way is, to run such a system with a chain in the outer rim, instead of gears, and then the mass can swing. We are reaching a resonance case.

Lastly this was published first by mrtim

Â’found a way to use Newton's 1st (?) "equal/opposite reaction" law to his advantage, by putting the 'reaction' (of the moving weights) into the direction of rotation.Â’

Im a told that Georg has posted that this is correct and is published and shown on his ideas thread, below is an addition not in the thread

Two persons are running side by side with speed x. How much energy can one transform to the other? Nothing!! Because they have the same speed in the same direction. They have kinetic energy but it is useless.

But now we slowdown one person, or accelerate one person with any disturbance force (trouble force) what will happen now? We are now able to transform energy from one person to the other.

And now we do it clever, we use the trouble force in that way, that we
immediately stop one person, and give the force to the second person.

But that means an acceleration not from zero, no, an acceleration starting from speed x. So energy is more than doubled because we have in the energy formular x*x.

At this point I will direct every one to GeorgÂ’s ideas thread, which has walk throughs further that synchronise with experiments you can test for your self for your own emperical result.
Michael
Addict
Addict

re: compilation of ideas (georgs)

Post by Michael »

> But now we slowdown one person, or accelerate one person with any disturbance force (trouble force) what will happen now? We are now able to transform energy from one person to the other.

And now we do it clever, we use the trouble force in that way, that we
immediately stop one person, and give the force to the second person.

But that means an acceleration not from zero, no, an acceleration starting from speed x. So energy is more than doubled because we have in the energy formular x*x.

Wrong!, and this trouble force reminds me of Keelyspeak. You not quite double the energy of one mass, with the complete loss of energy from the second mass, plus friction loss equals entropy.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....as an easy "vizual" mentally "digest" comprehension , at :
https://youtu.be/jsxroTt9IhY
An idea is unworthy as a vision ...but as a fact.
Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

..Cheers for bumping this, hadn't read it (before my time here), but although i have doubts about the value of MT13, what the OP is actually talking about is the possibility of an N3 violation.. that is, creating energy and momentum by accelerating the entire reference frame... ie. OU from an inertial asymmetry, rather than a gravitational asymmetry, as most folks attempt to focus on.

(i don't see that he's actually proposed a viable means of generating such an asymmetry, but still, deserves credit for even recognising the value of one, since it's over the heads of most folks)
juliotony
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by juliotony »

I invite to my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/c/JulioAntonioCortezRuizVelasco

There are ideas of perpetual movement
juliotony
Enthusiast
Enthusiast