Idiots and Dumbasses....

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Do you agree?

Poll ended at Sun May 20, 2012 9:05 am

Yes
60%
No
20%
Don't care
20%

Total votes: 10

ruggerodk
Devotee
Devotee

Idiots and Dumbasses....

Post by ruggerodk »

A word of precaution to Scott:

The recent accumulating use of words like 'Idiots' and 'Dumbasses' etc. that has hijacked this board prevent me from disclose any further thought, drawings, ideas or comments on this Forum until the tone of discussion has been rectified.

Best regards
ruggero ;-)
Contradictions do not exist.
Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises.
You will find that one of them is wrong. - Ayn Rand -
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: Idiots and Dumbasses....

Post by justsomeone »

Yes, please remove the troll!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

I consider it to be a matter of opinion.

I have been chasing magnet and gravity since 1958, so by social standards I assume that I may be considered either a 'dumb ass'or an idiot.

I can only hope that being categorized as such will continue to build the persistence, perseverance and innovation that pushes me forward.

After all, the more I am considered a 'dumb ass' the greater the thrill and impact it will have, if I/we ever prove them wrong.

So feel free to call me an idiot or dumb ass and 'Light my Fire'... In the mean time I leave it up to my peers to decide and those that do only make my fire brighter.
Ralph
Ken
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ken »

The recent accumulating use of words like 'Idiots' and 'Dumbasses' etc. that has hijacked this board prevent me from disclose any further thought, drawings, ideas or comments on this Forum......
The insults towards me has caused me not to post anything else to this board. See it works BOTH ways.

Those casting the continual insults are the dumb asses and idiots.

Not people who are looking, building,sharing etc.

The people who choose insults reveal they are dumb asses through their continual and failed attempts.

I will give you, what you give me. If you do not like what I give you, then adjust what you give me.

Again it is VERY simple.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I can probably ban Ken right now because I haven't voted on him yet. I feel the power.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Procrastinator! Lol
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
Ken
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ken »

Ban me then.
ruggerodk
Devotee
Devotee

Post by ruggerodk »

(- - - - - - - - -)
murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Idiots and Dumbasses....

Post by murilo »

rlortie wrote:I consider it to be a matter of opinion.

I have been chasing magnet and gravity since 1958, so by social standards I assume that I may be considered either a 'dumb ass'or an idiot.

I can only hope that being categorized as such will continue to build the persistence, perseverance and innovation that pushes me forward.

After all, the more I am considered a 'dumb ass' the greater the thrill and impact it will have, if I/we ever prove them wrong.

So feel free to call me an idiot or dumb ass and 'Light my Fire'... In the mean time I leave it up to my peers to decide and those that do only make my fire brighter.
Ralph
Ralph,
I agree with your words.

One of the causes of wars and suffering for generations is generally intolerant, arrogant and determinative behavior, under variate and several social/politic/religious explanations and arguments!

Since you are in THIS planet, your patience will be asked all the time, except if one will find comfort among ferocious really stupid and primary people.

Best!
M
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

Ken wrote:Ban me then.
"And like that, he's gone" - Roger "Verbal" Kint

Thank you, Scott.

edit - quote attribution
Last edited by Mark on Mon May 14, 2012 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ruggerodk
Devotee
Devotee

Post by ruggerodk »

Good to be back - Thank You ;-)
Contradictions do not exist.
Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises.
You will find that one of them is wrong. - Ayn Rand -
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Thank you scott!
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Thank you Scott.

getterdone
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Idiots and Dumbasses....

Post by getterdone »

rlortie wrote:I consider it to be a matter of opinion.

Ralph

I've been an idiot for a long time, what else could you call someone who is trying to build what's been called'' the impossible machine''

... but now that i have the internet, I can see that I'm not the only one
Beer is the cause and the solution of all my problems.