Bush or Kerry?

You may select 1 option

View results

Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Bush or Kerry? ;)

Post by Oxygon »

Well thats it... pick one and say why...

My choice is Kerry, I havent liked Bush ever since he started and more I get to know about him, the less I like him...

I think he is an arrogant man and a puppet for big business...

He is an anti-environment and pro-war... A "bought and paid for" politician...

Listen, though both candidates were born with a silver spoon in there mouths...But Bush is a "rapture awaiting" psychopath who's policy of "you are either for us or against us"... is pissin off the world and his policy of relation with other countries is doing a better job of creating more enemies... This man doesent care about anything but his "Holy Mission" to screw up the world enough so he get "get lifted off to a spaceship"*

I am voting "Anything but Bush"

I dont know how much Kerry could help the situation, but I doubt he could do as much damage...

*-exaggeration
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Trev
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Bush or Kerry? ;)

Post by Trev »

Where's the Kucinich button?

Trev.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

"I dont know how much Kerry could help the situation, but I doubt he could do as much damage..."
I agree, it is astonishing how little you get done when you can't decide what to do. :D
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Bush or Kerry? ;)

Post by Oxygon »

Jonathan wrote:"I dont know how much Kerry could help the situation, but I doubt he could do as much damage..."
I agree, it is astonishing how little you get done when you can't decide what to do. :D
lol...

But honestly, I want to respond to that becuase I keep hearing it...

Kerry was for certain things, but not as they were carried out... When Bush started making this into a Joke by switching up what we were doing and asking for more and more, and more money... Turning this problem into a blind religious crusade against the "evil ones" as if we had nothing to do with what happened?... or why... and the whole "axis of evil" thing really helped too,

I'd start to change my support for Bushs plans too...

And know he's a flip flopper? When your pres. says one thing and does another, its time to question his motives...
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Where is the 'None of the above' box?
Its another presidential election where I must choose the lesser of two evils. I hate making that choice every four years. I wish ALL elections would require a 'None of the above' choice so one could vote their true feelings. Election turn out might surprise everyone.

I might vote Libertarian. But then Bush might win and I certainly don't want that.

Sevich

Post by Sevich »

If voting ON ELECTION DAY in the U.S. is only a choice between two guys, then I think there is more democracy in Australia whereby the choice is between anything of up to 20 or more political parties.
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by epistemologicide »

you can kill a revolutionary, but never the revolution.

any one like che i can vote for?
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

(Sorry, just can't pass this one up!)

I vote for Maddox!

http://maddox.xmission.com/

(If you are easily offended, do NOT visit that web site....)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by terry5732 »

VERY saddened to see i was the first vote for Bush. Maybe you ARE all wackos!
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I was the first to vote for Bush (shortly before posting the first time), but oddly there is only one vote for him, I must have hit the wrong button? Recount!
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Jonathan wrote:I must have hit the wrong button? Recount!
That wouldn't have happened with punch cards :)

-Al Gore
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by epistemologicide »

Jonathan wrote:I was the first to vote for Bush (shortly before posting the first time), but oddly there is only one vote for him, I must have hit the wrong button? Recount!
NOOOOOOOO!!

you know i wish i was female, then i would shave my private parts, and hold up a sign saying

read my lips

no more bush
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

LOL - that's disgusting!
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Re: Bush or Kerry? ;)

Post by MrTim »

Oxygon wrote:Well thats it... pick one and say why...
Sorry, I live in Fla. If I vote in your poll, there will be nasty fights over who won, endless recounts, allegations of voter fraud, etc etc.
And, I must say, the Fl. Democratic Party's attempt to keep Nader off the ballot counts heavily against them in my book.....
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

What do you care if I vote for Bush, Epi?: As an off-shoot of MrTim's post (assuming he's correct), the actions of the Fl. Dem. Party's actions speak loudly, the people who vote for Nader are the ones that will decide the election.