300 Clues on the 300th Anniversary

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: 300 Clues on the 300th Anniversary

Post by WaltzCee »

sleepy wrote:Rocky,
What a wonderful amount of work! This will be very helpful for many.Thanks for the TREMENDOUS effort!
I don't think Rocky's with us anymore, Sleepy. He hasn't been here since Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:06 pm. It is quite a work. I bumped it up when I noticed ovaron was looking at clues.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
murilo
Addict
Addict

re: 300 Clues on the 300th Anniversary

Post by murilo »

( another view, where one can see the locks.)
Attachments
Z4.JPG
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Is there any forum members here friends with Rocky? I would really like to know how he is and if he is still with us. He has shared a few things with me in confidence that I will not disclose if he is still with us but might consider doing so if he has passed. I have sent him a private message and any email and did not receive a response. Thanks

P.S. Most here would love to hear what Rocky had to say!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

justsomeone

Rocky's Last Visit: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:06 pm is all I can find.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

This is an anonymous msg I got at my pvt mail box:

Dear Mr. Senor whatever Latrine American,
in this early morning, be seriously advised on two main stuffs:
1nd, please read my leaps, I'm not a sneak-oil man, ok?
2nd, please read my leaps, you're not allowed to search for the start of
clean energy, working for the end of oil, carbon, hydro and nuclear
concerns, ok?
Be advised and keep yourself ignored!

Anybody else got this?
For sure, from the live forces of the dark!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

murilo

Sounds more like a prank message. For anybody with any since would realize that a gravity wheel will not put an end to oil.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

ab,
to me, it's very hard to believe that you said this!
Indeed hard!
TC!
M
rocky
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rocky »

Hi Guys,

Thanks Sleepy for the complement. I took a few months off to build a G scale garden railroad in my backyard. The buildings and trains are weatherproof. The trains and track are German LGB. They are very clever with magnets under the engines that trigger a sensor in the track that can have it do automatic operation where one train will stop at the station and another train will depart the other direction. All done with wired logic with DPDP relays on the track switches. I have seven grandchildren and now we have something fun to do when they visit. I built it on a redwood deck to make it easier to work on. When you sit on the garden bench, your head is eye level with the track. All engines have internal speakers with digital sound systems so it's very impressive when they go by you.

My other hobby is flying radio controlled model airplanes. There has been great advances in technology in the last few months. I uploaded some photos. The motors on the plane tilt up to take off and land in Rotary mode and tilt forward for Airplane mode. It's quite the invention and a lot of fun. I get 'writer's block' working on the wheel and take time off for hobbies.

I'll be doing a updated post soon of where I took all Bessler clue sentences from all his books and arranged them in a short story putting them together so they make more sense.

Hey ... What happened? I take a few months off and my Reputation goes from 3 green dots to 1 dot. Do you have to log in regularly or you fade away?
Attachments
Horizon Hobbies VTOL radio controlled model airplane. Great fun to fly.
Horizon Hobbies VTOL radio controlled model airplane. Great fun to fly.
A farmhouse and boys fishing.
A farmhouse and boys fishing.
Street scene in my town.
Street scene in my town.
Redwood deck garden railroad German Pola buildings and German LGB trains. The deck makes it easier to work on them. There are planter boxes in the deck for live plants.
Redwood deck garden railroad German Pola buildings and German LGB trains. The deck makes it easier to work on them. There are planter boxes in the deck for live plants.
- Rocky (Robert)
"All the clues become clear when you see the working machine." - Rocky
"Perhaps God will allow you to invent it, and fathom the mystery of true motive power." -Johann Bessler AP 265
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Rocky, great to hear from you! I thought maybe we lost you! Please check your pm's.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

While you were away Rocky, all reputationset were reset back to the starting point. I have repressed your greeny and now you are already back to two.
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

Hi Rocky

Glad to hear you're still with us! That's a great model railway, I bet the grandkids love it.

As justsomeone said we all got reset to zero reputation. I've just pressed your green button for the Herculean effort you put in to collating the many Bessler clues.

All the best
Stewart
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Welcome back, Rocky. Lucky grandkids!
Andyb
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Andyb »

Hi Rocky ,i too am glad you are still with us ,love your railway so glad to see you are still passionate about playing ,i fly as well but have not in a long time ,but i do road race 1/8 on road nitro cars that peak out at 43,000 rpm and can be geared to reach 115 mph, i love em ,i keep trying to give em up because it costs so much ,but what the hell i get depressed and frustrated otherwise so i will stick with local events and have my moments of total harmony when it is all going well ,it's very difficult when it goes wrong ,boy we really do need these hobbies .

Any how a bit off topic so i will sign off and read your amazing pages and get back later take care Andyb
Only by making mistakes can you truly learn
rocky
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rocky »

Thanks guys for all the well wishes. Andy, I raced rc cars but now rc jet planes are more fun. Their EDF motors rev to 50,000 rpm. It puts out more thrust than my home leaf blower!

I just did a new post: "All the Clues on a Detective’s Poster Board"

Become my fellow detectives and let's solve this mystery soon!
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Rocky,
great to know you are with us!
PLEASE, take a look at my sent design!
The more I look at it, the more I 'see' Ying / Yang representation!
It's so clear!
Congrats for your job!
Best!
M
Attachments
Z8.JPG